Huawei started producing power conditioners for photovoltaic power plants in 2012 and now holds 22% of the global...

>Huawei started producing power conditioners for photovoltaic power plants in 2012 and now holds 22% of the global market and about 10% of the Japanese market for the key device, which converts DC power produced by panels to usable AC power.
>U.S. senators have pressed the White House to ban Huawei power conditioners on national security grounds, arguing that the devices leave systems open to cyberattacks.
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Japan-solar-farms-dim-on-Huawei-as-US-sounds-alarm

The absolute state of amerishartistan. The next thing glow in the dark niggers are going to claim that Chinese-built bridges are backdoored.

Attached: 1011px-Huawei_logo.svg.png (1011x1024, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/Huawei
theregister.co.uk/2019/04/30/huawei_enterprise_router_backdoor_is_telnet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well with how everything is getting internet connectivity these days, there are even fucking wifi "smart" power strips.

Having key infrastructure handled by questionable parties is stupid.

>questionable parties
Such as the US? They were actually caught spying on their allies and citizens, unlike Huawei. There is no evidence that Chinese used Huawei equipment to tap into other nation’s secrets.

Even the local chinese here don't trust huawei phones I don't know why you like them so much.

Huawei did nothing wrong

this is true

I was asking my chinese national friend about a huawei laptop and he told me the ceo got arrested with a macbook.

you understand both laptops likely use processors from the same company right

except their new amd series sure but

????

The point is the CEO prefers apple over HUAWEI, never mind SHE was arrested.

Absolutely no proof Huawei spy on anyone.

America is confirmed and proven.

well, huawei hasn't made anything like macos, well, anything usable like it beyond euleros

every fucking time there's a HC Huawei defender lmao

Attached: 1556141141198.jpg (675x720, 42K)

>America was caught and made changes. China is still in denial
fify

Just seeing how triggered amerimutts are over Huawei makes me want to buy their stuff.

>Failling for the climate change meme
>Change all the power matrix to solar generation
>Now they have their balls grabbed by the Chinese
Laowai BTFO

>made changes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off ching chong, you fascist scum.

>Absolutely no proof Huawei spy on anyone.
yur ingrish give yu up, Phuk Yu

Attached: thha1f1s.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

I keep seeing this everywhere but Huawai looks pretty kino. Gonna buy their next new phone

that looks like chris chan

Huawei looks like an MSNBC ripoff

Attached: huawei.png (505x354, 64K)

So THAT's what it looks like. I knew I seen that logo somewhere before.

Attached: 1549485772099.jpg (219x239, 9K)

Seething amerishart kissing muslim arses on his kike masters command.

I expect chinese phones to spy on chinese people and "American" brands to spy on NA/Euro people.

based and true

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190501_at_4.44.40_AM.png (1228x968, 1.26M)

>Outing himself as double agent

>the devices leave systems open to cyberattacks.
More like they all come with a big fat backdoor Beijing can drive their tanks through.

N0 everybody spies on everybody.
China is very interested in industrial/corporate/military espionage just like everyone else.
That's how they've gone from rice farming to shitty clones of western tech to designing their own stuff within such a short time frame.

Lol, shows how desperate the USA and Trump have become to shake China.
It does barely anything, China is on its road to numba 1 and these little games don't stop them.

>muh free trade
>muh democracy and freedumbs

All hollow phrases. I don't why, but it seems that Whitoids love being hypocrites and live in denial.

Attached: shrug.gif (244x306, 4K)

Chinese people are being spied on legally, in the open.
Only the brainletest brainlet think the CCP needs backdoors to spy on its citizens.

those are the same that said that russian hacked the voting machines
only for the company that made them to say that the machines dont even have internet connectivity

>made changes
yeah found other ways to spy on you

They get paid for it.

Yes? No
>Huawei: The story of a controversial company
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/Huawei
>But in January 2018, French newspaper Le Monde Afrique dropped a bombshell.
>It reported that the AU’s computer system had been compromised.
>The newspaper, citing multiple sources, said that for five years, between the hours of midnight and 0200, data from the AU’s servers was transferred more than 8,000km away - to servers in Shanghai.
>This had allegedly continued for 1,825 days in a row.

There are tons of evidence both from US and companies like Vodafone, usually met with chong hysterically screeching about da joos.

Never laughed so hard mate. This is some delusional shit right there.

>literally no proofs
>bloomberg level of bullshit

yeah its true

oh yeah th great evidence

Oh dear. Secret Huawei enterprise router snoop 'backdoor' was Telnet service, sighs Vodafone

theregister.co.uk/2019/04/30/huawei_enterprise_router_backdoor_is_telnet/

man i laughed so hard when vodafone assblasted bloomberg with that that i probably made a six pack just from the laughter

Attached: 1557778819361.jpg (680x553, 57K)

>muh free market goyim

Implying utility-scale power inverters that report usage data to the mainland is not a national security issue. They could map out our entire grid on a load basis and perform targeted attacks on high value targets.

Power conditioners don’t have a TCP/IP stack.

Korean phones are spying on you
European phones are spying on you
Japanese phones are spying on you

Chinese phones ARE NOTTTT spying on you, you stupid overweight fucks. This is why the west is going to fall, you are too stupid. Get a job.