Is this the best kde for starters?

is this the best kde for starters?

Attached: serveima.png (1920x1080, 502K)

windows 10

That or neon. Depends if you want Debian based or arch based.

/thread
Haven't used neon since it was a bugfest but it's either that or kubuntu for Debian based.

No, use Kubuntu.

Kubuntu and Debian are garbage.
Not to mention kde has some bugs in some kernels (4.19) which cause a memory leak and and complete freeze after some usage, so good luck changing the kernel in those.

GNOME is way better.

but that's not opensuse, user

last few Kubuntu editions have been smooth here.

Just never ever used KMail.

Arch based distros have given me the best KDE experience. That being said, install Arch instead, or at least Antergos.

Kde neon is based as fuck. Maybe a few bugs you need to solve but its actually really stable.

Arch is based on Debian

I'm more of a Suse guy myself

Fuck KDE and fuck Discover.

Attached: aoba em rage.jpg (358x370, 16K)

How friendly is something like Manjaro to someone who's never used Linux in their life?

>Manjaro threads skyrocket in popularity the moment linus and that fat guy made a video about gaming on Linux

You guys deep down are just casuals

Just use xfce like a real man.

no, its stand alone
kubuntu + backports

I use Kubuntu with kernel 4.19.x (pic related) and you are talking a truckload of crap user.
Even if there was a problem there's UKUU on Ubuntu and backports on Debian so you can change Kernel with only a few clicks.
If you had ever used either you'd know about that though.

Attached: Kubuntu.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

>a few bugs
>it’s really stable
Hmm

I've had better experience with that one compared to neon, so yeah

All of you are wrong.

Best KDE is distro is either openSUSE or Gentoo. Opensuse because it is made for KDE and has huge commercial backing, Gentoo because it is Gentoo and just by nature perfect especially for big software.

I swear all you guys ever do on your pcs is showing screenfetch
Is that all gnu linux can do?

>arch based
>for starters
Probably the worst

This, arch is just another debian fork with dpkg removed.