Microsoft is tripling the size of its team investigating workplace misconduct

Meanwhile Windows 10 has basically no beta testers. The absolute state micro&soft
qz.com/1616852/microsoft-is-tripling-the-size-of-its-team-investigating-workplace-misconduct/

Attached: fileA.png (720x574, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kara.allthingsd.com/20090122/steve-ballmers-entire-memo-to-the-microsoft-troops-about-layoffs-and-weak-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm. vaguely tech related... i suppose.

based microsoft

Are you THIS desperate to keep women out of tech? Jeeez dude...

>Meanwhile Windows 10 has basically no beta testers
its you (the person reading this sentence!)

It's worth it to tripple the size so long as this sufficiently improves the production level of the misconduct team. The results need to be measured.

LOL

no, i was merely mistaken to think that only electronic things are tech related :) i do apologize though.

I was just giving you a hard time, relax bud.

>Tripling size
>7 to 23
wew

Very true, real talent is being kept out by women in HR.

presumably it would improve the production across the board if there was less misconduct

no, regardless

kara.allthingsd.com/20090122/steve-ballmers-entire-memo-to-the-microsoft-troops-about-layoffs-and-weak-results/
>we will eliminate up to 5,000 positions in R&D, marketing, sales, finance, LCA, HR, and IT
>R&D
>2009
this is proof windows 7 is last operating system from the old ms

>Windows 10 has basically no beta tester
That's your job, sweetie.

What would MacroHard look like?

A hundred and fifty or so additional employees is almost nothing when a company has nearly 150,000 employees, and who knows how many contractors...

Good.
Microshit deserves to burn

The opposite of micro is mega.

Just search "Satya Nandella cuts QA" and you'll understand why Windows 10 is such a mess.

B-but diversity was going to make everything better?

At the very least it could reduce employee turn-over, if any were leaving over misconduct.

>Windows 10 has basically no beta testers
Honestly feels like microsoft just sends broken updates to random users and reads the complaints on social media.

I guess bugs isn't a mayor concern to Microsoft. Wrong words, that's what's important to a software company.

>Hire a bunch of diversity hires
>They're fragile because they're not white men
>Have to hire people to deal with the problems they cause
>inb4 Microsoft gets called racist, homophobic, transphobic, and sexist because when they inevitably get rid of all of them

Attached: file.png (1918x1602, 817K)

>from 7 to 23
Well shit I was going to guess from 7 to 20 because, how fucking large can an HR complaint department be?