Why I'm a NEET

The IT field is a literal scam.

>To get a high-paying job in IT you need at least a bachelor's degree.
>To get a bachelor's degree you need money.
>To get money you need to either already have a high-paying job or take on mountains of debt that you will never be able to pay off.

It's a chicken-and-egg problem.

Attached: 1539518641188.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42815483
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOD, I fucking wish that were me.

Why can a fucking Ranjesh do it to himself, but I can't?
Injustice.

I DESERVE TO DIE
WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PROBLEM

Try living in a first-world country. College is free where I live.

Move to Mexico or Canada, education is free in those places

College is free in the U.S if you are not dumb.

Imagine being smart and going to college

At least you have motivation. My uni is free and offers masters degree too in engineering but I cant study

I exploited my ability to excel at sports to get into an Ivy League University for free.

Y-You play atleast one (01) sport right user?

Nice meme but the Ivy League is famous for not providing sports scholarships

>>To get a high-paying job in IT you need at least a bachelor's degree.
This is false.

Maybe you should just move into another area.
It's not like you HAVE to be a software engineer.
I know fat dumb fucks who work wi the weldinh and lathes that get paid more than the average medium tier job in IT just by dunking a piece of steel inside a tank with ln2 to make it shrink fit

fucking cellphone poop and me having a stroke, I said welding and lathes up there.
fuck sake

So it's actually not much different here.
Why all the whining about >muh debt then?

This. Imagine not getting a four year head start on your career because you can demonstrate to a company that you know what the fuck you are doing. Imagine coming off a four year degree with no job experience and having learned nothing that will actually benefit you in the real world. Every college graduate that I’ve ever had working for me just tries to throw a GoF pattern at every goddamned problem, no matter how simple.

he survived and was fined 500 rupees.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42815483

What is going on with the perspective of the gif? Looking at the rails, the train shouldn't hit him.

Train thicc

Man that sure does suck, because where I'm from(the good ol US of fucking A) all I did was try hard in school, apply for some scholarships, and applied to schools and basically got my entire school paid for. Bachelors with just under 12k in debt that I paid off immediately (thanks to getting job offers before even graduating).

75k a year, plus benefits, plus a bonus, plus 20k in other benefits all with no experience to start off with.

Maybe try to do something productive with your free time eh? Or maybe being white does have it's privileges lmao

This is in Texas btw, where cost of living is nothing. I bought a 2600sq ft house last year for 250k

OP, you sound like you lack motivation. IT/software is probably the easiest industry to get into without a formal education.
My brother didn't even graduate from high school but he taught himself how to program at home (because he wasn't a lazy fuck like you). He earns $140K/year as a developer now.
This is the exact opposite of a chick-and-egg problem. It's more of a you-want-it-easy problem.

Oh my god, almost 8 dollars! Pajeet has to feed his entire family for the next 3 years on that much!

Attached: the_fox_and_the_grapes_new1.jpg (1366x1600, 476K)

Okay then, show me the listings for IT jobs over on hired.com. Because every time I check those sites, all the job listings require at least a bachelor's degree.

I've never been on hired.com . But when I do see job listings, it seems like most of the time they say "required: b.s. or equivalent experience"
also, remember that job listings are not these things where you have to hit every single "requirement". I mean, that's their ideal candidate. they will settle for less.

I think the problem OP is that you're wanting a professional tier job without having done ANY legwork (whether it's study or just starting at the bottom)
Change your job search prefs to "help desk/entry level"
It's where I started when still studying and it's where countless others have to.

No-one (apart from via nepotism) walks into a professional position with no qualifications or accreditation.

oh and I was just pondering if train going this slow would kill or only injure, thanks for clarifying

Here's why I'm a NEET:

>University would have been "practically" free (So long as you get in, Australian Government 'loans' you the money, and only takes it back once you earn over 50k or something, and only at a small amount, it's almost like being taxed.
>This is no problem, but...
>Parents didn't have enough money to support me in other ways through this period, would have been eating 2 minute noodles every day
>Parents dysfunctional so household was absolutely miserable to live in, very hard to study with constant noise and toxicity

So I get a job to start me off, with the possiblity of uni in mind at some point...

>Business I start for was inherited, so my boss did jack shit to aquire a business worth millions
>I meet co-workers including another young guy who is set to inherit a business worth millions again, while I have nothing
>Roasties all around me get promoted all the time because people like being around girls, and because of affirmative action shit
>I end up taking one job in the government where at first I didn't think anything of it, but then I overhear the hiring department people talking about how they want to "reform the organisation" by hiring mostly girls

will continue...

I know a fella who just gradated and got 2 offers for ~100k (at Virginia so its not huge considering the cost of living there)
so yeah its very possible if you have some talent and work hard

>I realise at this point, the first stage of recruitment had something like 90% males, by the time I got the job, a good 80% of new employees were female (myself part of the exception)
>I go into work every day, where I'm losing time to serve other people who already have money
>I go into work every day, where some people around me have parents who actually have functional homes or give their kids money and gifts, so work for them isn't about survival, for some it's almost a lifestyle choice
>Finally, endure verbal sexual innuendo from female boss, move job, only to get ganged up on by a group of female workers
>Meanwhile as I've been struggling to survive financially with nothing but the remote HOPE of one day getting enough money to then exploit others in turn... I start to realise that all the women around me are either getting married or dating, or sleeping around, often with Chad who doesn't have to work or gets by easily with his sociability...so I'm basically working to service an economy that serves women and Chad, with practically no hope of finding a partner.

The whole economy is a fucking joke. If you have money, it's easy to aquire more, while those who have nothing are forced to put the most work into maintaining the system as the products of their effort are cycled up to those who have more. Also, the people who are most served in this are women. So fuck that shit.

I too am an Auscunt
>me
>go to uni
>akshully study a bit and not be a lazy drunken slob
>work to afford rent and bills
>graduate
>get jerb, work
>be gud at job and ensure I do more PD to get qualifications (and recognition)
>move up ladder
>leave teaching and start own biz

No one said it was going to be easy user (if they did they were lying). Whining about
>how come they get it so easy?
just makes you look like a manchild. You're not a manchild, are you?

>t. father of kids probably similar age to you - they stand t inherent a lot when me and the missus kick the bucket, but all of them have jobs and have done since their teens.

Fucken grow up and stop being a whiney cunt, no one owes you anything.

Attached: reel_austrayans.jpg (1280x1280, 1.31M)

god you are a lazy cunt. you realise that most uni students study at the uni itself, right? in libraries and common rooms? furthermore, it's very easy for you to just work for a year, earn above a certain threshold (i believe about 20k) to gain "independence", which means you qualify for youth allowance and rent assistance from centrelink, which is enough to live out of home while at uni. god, you're pathetic.

Don’t work for the government. If there’s anything worse than wage cucking it’s doing it on the taxpayers dime.
I sympathize though. My family is alcoholic and dysfunctional and make me ashamed to be alive. Had to drop out of college because my parents revealed the money they saved up for me is actually gone. So I’m going into the trades.
My only hope is that I find a nice girl and am able to have kids and keep them away from seeing my own parents forever.

Lets not lie to ourselves. Zero studying occurs at universities unless you’re an engineer. “Humanities” marxists literally take our tax dollars and private tuition to tell us we are evil and then expel us when we refuse to take their abuse any more. University is a scam.

>paying for education
How's capitalism treating you so far?

>To get money you need to either already have a high-paying job or take on mountains of debt that you will never be able to pay off.

Or be a nigger

>Zero studying occurs at universities unless you’re an engineer
Pissed up Arts student detected.

For those of us who recognise that uni != a slightly more grown up ver. of high school we apply ourselves and spend our time working towards a goal.

Just cause you were too busy trying desperately to fuck girls and get high/drunk to bother studying doesn't mean all of us were.

Attached: martina-hill-switch-reloaded.jpg (2580x3725, 827K)

>paying for education
found your problem. you should have pirated self teaching content and then worked an entry level help desk while building a working portfolio and work history.
T. a+ cert paid for by free gibs, 3 years in telecommunication, and then 3 years in helpdesk making a profit off of a bachelors degree. Now looking for Support management positions.

go get some stupid ass certifications make your bones in a shitty 110% travel position until you can break into a comfy position. Once comfy you engage full on cocoon mode from tuition assistance from employer getting online remote Bachelors classes in some bullshit like underwater basket weaving soft skills for the work place. BING BANG BOOM.

Yall need Jow Forums I'm retired at thirty and starting to pick up linux before I re-enter the workforce.

This is your brain on Jow Forums. You just want to be a leech so you make up reasons for why you're a failure. Kill yourself

Sounds bad senpai. Enjoy your 35k a year salary. No idea what you consider "retirement" but it sounds like shit

>Getting into IT for the money
That's why you'll never amount to anything

fucking engineers, think they are so much smarter than they really are

it is cheaper but not free, especially if it is a public ivy and you are pushing yourself to get a STEM degree
people who say that prbaboy went to a flyover state college on a full -ride scholarship getting an easy degree to maintain their GPA

You sound like a faggot. Pls kys.

A scam implies you get ripped off. If taking on the debt nets you a high-paying job it's not a scam. Go to school OP. You already understand you need to. You're just rationalizing/psyching yourself out of it.

He's bullshitting. It is possible to get a full ride scholarship but there are a very small number of those available and there is very fierce competition.

(You) have to born with righone genes, that all
programing is super easy

Attached: ______.png (503x391, 17K)

Join the armed forces for 4 years, stay in shape, make bank, get a lifetime of free healthcare, and get college paid for.

Ta-da!

>To get a high-paying job in IT you need at least a bachelor's degree
Get some kinda shitty job, work in a year or two. Cert up move on.
>To get a bachelor's degree you need money.
No degree just certs and constantly on the look for better jobs, changed jobs a few times early on been at the same job being well off for 5 years
>It's a chicken-and-egg problem.
It's a you don't wanna get off your ass problem, deal with a year of some shit, and put the effort into something better. You're comfortable as is and don't want to move on

state and city colleges are rediclious cheap, also

You're working, you aren't a neet.

If you think you are not dumb and going to waste time on college, you are actually dumb.

terrible. selfie is for life, not to risk losing it.

Attached: DUTUI4GX0AAST-s.jpg (1200x600, 171K)

Or you could just be a self taught NEET, teach yourself everything to run your own company or freelance, or just find a job when you have enough experience to actually provide value to a company.

It's a win/win situation, you can play games any time you want, jerk off when you want AND you get money.

Lol support positions, for the retard drones. Well done, you're a success

OK retard

Only if you have no cognitive ability or work ethic, fucknut. Teach yourself, be the best at what you do and work your way up from there.

>people who say that prbaboy went to a flyover state college on a full -ride scholarship getting an easy degree to maintain their GPA
And that snobby attitude is the problem.
>ugh Harvard didn’t want me so I’m just going to turn down going to this State University because it isn’t prestigious, even though they’d pay in full for me

I got a computer science degree on a full ride to a mid-tier state school, and had an above average paying job (70k starting) upon graduation. This despite Jow Forums telling you that CS is worthless and that only Ivies/MIT/Berkeley/whatever will get you hired in your field

>tfw you live in Germany where tuition is 300€ per semester
>tfw this includes public transit
>tfw your degree is widely accepted and top-notch
>tfw you can then go to the USA, steal burgers' jobs and M. Sc spot
This gives me a massive rod. Burgers deserve nothing less for charging their youth out the ass for education.

Why

>This gives me a massive rod.
No, refugees are doing that.

You entitled pieces of shit.
No one fucking owes you nothing, either move up the Darwin ladder, or eat shit and stay down.

Pathetic cunts who find excuses in every walk of life, move your ass and do something with your life.

Attached: a.jpg (336x301, 11K)

Lol eat shit you arts student. Why don't you draw my ass on your worthless degree and call it a day faggot?
Might throw you a couple of pennis but you art fucks deserve nothing. You guys just fuel the capitalist economy for the jews.

Attached: Blank_3a6a6180f9bdc3338101a6f485131640.jpg (317x326, 33K)

I literally beat a person who was belligerent drunk and the university expelled me for disconduct

>need money for a degree

Not in first world countries.

i have psychosis

I'm taking a Master's degree for free in Finland.

Hell the state is literally paying me every month so I can focus on my studies and not do part time jobs.

I can even take a huge loan with practically 0% interest while I'm a student. Man it's really good living in a first world country.

The "IT field" is a scam because jobs have qualifications you're unwilling to get.
Sounds about right for Jow Forums

So you have no self control and it's some drunk person and the uni's fault. Got it.

Attached: D6YxHzLW4AEvTDr.jpg (1199x799, 143K)

nigger I dropped out of high school and make 580K/year in profit for myself by owning a software company (focused on cross platform development to be precise), the fuck you talking about? Just hire some overly enthusiastic tech soibois who'll work for you, have social skills, do the marketing and deals and you're good to go

Where the fuck is the Wendys Chef copypasta?

And what about the thousands of other fields you could go into? Don't lie user, you're just hopeless.

its not how it works where i live. dont assume its like you described all across the world

My mommy paid for my Bachelors but idk how to get a high paying job
education and actual working skills are different

If you can write code, you can walk into an interview at some company no problem without a degree, as long as you can show them you can actually write code.
Show them some side projects you've done as a means to show you can actually write code.

College isn't free anywhere in the US. You say it like anyone can just walk in and start taking classes. Student aid =/= full ride scholarship

If you respect the rules you get nothing
If you break them you risk going to prison
When you think about it, they're kinda the same thing

>College is free in the U.S if you are not *white*
FTFY

lol america

>pic
what was this winjeet trying to accomplish?

i learned programming in a few months from scratch and 2 years later im making big bucks
kys you selfpitying fuck

that's what pajeet thought, you're as stupid as him lmao

>not knowing physics
the mass compensates for speed in momentum

i'm canadian.
i wish i would have read this post before getting 25000$ of student loans debts for my engineering degree.
why did no one tell me before that education in canada was free?
like, wtf.

Lol, fucking americans.

>have social skills
404 not found

Train Width > Rail Width

>his parents didn't pay for college

lol

Attached: 0b16e84c5b95db988854646e3f1ddb7c.png (681x961, 529K)

hes bitter neet making shit up to justify his situation

I got me anxiety issues so a lot of starter jobs I can't even do. I did take a step and signed up for a temp agency because maybe they will have stuff that's not many hours, less stressful etc.

Man, I wish I could be a fucking parasite and get away with it, but here in the 3rd world you have to work your ass out, eat shit for about 8 years or so, and then hope that you land a half decent job that is related to your degree
I don't know if I should envy you NEETs, or if I should feel bad for you

>shit grades in HS, barely passing anything that wasn't CS or English
>drop out of college after 3 semesters
>it was community-tier free college in a shithole yuropoor country
>wasn't even STEM degree
>just do shit on my own
>now work at one of top-10 tech companies in SV and be paid solid 6 figures
I think you're just bitter user, but I understand that. For jobs that matter it really is about intelligence, personality, and luck. A shit ton of luck to apply for the right position at the right time, that no degree will substitute. It would only get you minimally higher chance of not getting filtered out at first stage by HR drones. But companies that matter actually have smart HR drones who know how to look past the CV bullshit.
I don't know if you have what it takes desu, but keep trying and hoping for your lucky moment.

It's good to know the field won't be over saturated with idiots like OP

>be me
>live in third world shithole with tax-funded education
>graduate university basically for free
>get a job in murrika because you're cheap labor for whitoid standards but actually make bretty gud money

Attached: 1529536509984.jpg (1280x720, 317K)

Based

Now THIS is the coding train

>training your h1b replacement

Also, OP, you're a fucking idiot. If you really wanted the big dough you would fight for it instead of whining like a little bitch.
Learn as much as you can on your own, go to a cheapo college/uni just to get the stupid piece of paper with your name on it, and then save up for a certificate or two (like CompTIA or whatever)
Or, you know, be a parasite for the rest of your life and keep feeling miserable for yourself

this OP . Not to mention go commo in the army or navy and you'll likely be able to work in IT after getting out, even without going to school on the GI bill. Just stop being a pussy.