Can I post in Jow Forums using Excel or some shit? I work in an open space nightmare but I don't have too much work

Can I post in Jow Forums using Excel or some shit? I work in an open space nightmare but I don't have too much work

Attached: 1556636425851.jpg (1200x1200, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chancode.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you know some python you could actually write a script that parses the website to the cells, which isn't even that hard as Jow Forums has a good json api. As posting goes, not sure if it's easily possible as Jow Forums posting requires capchas.
Anyways, look up xlrd for execl interacting (or some shit this, phone posting right now and I can't be bothered to look up the correct libabry name) and you should also find the Jow Forums json endpoints on github

I have Jow Forums open in a meeting right now. Stop being a pussy

t. Neet in his mom basement

Write a parser macros for Excel in VBA. All major browsers have handles for VBA, so at least reading 4chins is not a problem. Don't know about posting though because captchas, but some major android clients have captcha interfaces implemented natively, so it's also possible.

>Jow Forums posting requires capchas.
Just buy a pass, goy.

Look ma, a retard

post screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-134448_Photo Editor.jpg (1229x1060, 706K)

Yeah negro, I know how to use a printer too

Do you have a shirt printer too?

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-135315_Gallery.jpg (1439x775, 514K)

Imagine working for IBM lol

As a matter of fact, yes

Use the plugin "decrease productivity" for your web browser, it makes your screen looks 80% less suspicious.

I guess your are also working in a laptop, they bad viewing angles so you will be extra safe. I've never had problems with this method. Well, I always got fired anyway because I refuse to stay even a single minute after 5pm... stupid drones they make it worse for everyone.

Attached: 456.jpg (150x201, 4K)

>refuse to stay
BASED

>salty he has to click on 50 busses for google.

This looks like an excellent extension to put on my work machine.

>4chancode.org
I unironically use this at work

what a based&redpilled individual

Imagine having the determination of Mogudan who has been drawing his waifu for over 20 years now.

Attached: 1455578968283.gif (400x400, 252K)

Search for Karl at the dal11 location I need less normie trash to talk to on slack
I'm the white one with the reee icon

4chancode.org/

At least he is proven not to be a robot.