Windows can do everything linux does, only better

Windows can do everything linux does, only better
No wonder every professional uses windows and not linux distros

Attached: windows-10-s-wallpaper-800x450.jpg (800x450, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

distrowatch.com/search.php?status=All
wikihow.com/Install-FFmpeg-on-Windows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSIX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No wonder every professional uses windows and not linux distros
No programmers use Windows. It isn't even POSIX compliant. Windows is only good for office monkeys who punch numbers in spreadsheets.

and video editing, and 3d
also many devs use windows

2/3 sentences in that post are truly retarded. The middle one might be accurate but I can't judge it since I don't know what POSIX is.

Does WSL give me low-level peripheral access now?
Can I put my wifi chip in monitor mode with it?
HM?
Can it do THAT?

Linux is just a kernel.

ur mom is a kernel

>No programmers use Windows
If you build programs than human beings use, those humans use Windows, so it makes sense to develop on Windows

wrong all professional video editors use macs.
and professional musicians too.
face it Windows is pleb tier.

I used it like 10 years ago, was constantly something needed fixed. Linux is good for servers and that’s about it.

Ehhhhhh mac was good for a while. Like 2008-2011 but now it’s pretty even. FC Pro was pretty amazing and what I am best at but Hollywood doesn’t use Mac.

This is what Apple and Hollywood actually convinced people of. Marketed that shit like crazy like ten years ago, that only true digital artists rock the Final Cut shit. Everybody and their grandma was out buying mac shit just for that pleb-tier video editing shit.

>I used it like 10 years ago
Opinion discarded.

this

Linux is shit

The kernel is probably ok. When you're talking Linux, you're talking distros nowadays though. There's like 300 of them. Which one you talking about?.

MacOS has the best tools for designers and video editing.
GNU+Linux has the best tools for programmers and computer scientists.
Windows is literally pleb-tier. The only reason it has the majority of the PC market is because of corporate interests (gotta love the free market).

Microsoft BASIC remains to this day the best thing they've ever created. That's what made them famous.

still shit

>enable hyper-v for wsl2
>gaming pc turns to trash

bitch, windows 10 can't even do windows right

Windows can't set any window to always on top by right clicking it on the task bar.

Actually there's like 900 of them
distrowatch.com/search.php?status=All

>free market
>Patents and copyright
Choose only one.

Yes, I just love it when people are able to steal my shit with no recourse...

Do you prefer when they can do it and get police protection for that?

You cannot compile Windows from source.

FUUUUCK it's real. I was so hyped for that shit. I can't stand virtualbox anymore.

Attached: 4818441.jpg (298x346, 93K)

fpbp

Professionals use them because Linux doesn't have a massive corporation to offer idiots running machines in the office the same tech support that Microsoft can.
The real reason people DON'T use Linux as often as Windows is because they don't fucking know how to run it or install it or perform maintanence.
Blokes here are gonna tell you
>Oh blah blah blah just use da command line brainlet
But the average joe doesn't want that for a computer. They want installations and updates delivered to them. They want something that doesn't look like you're trying to become le epic hacker, they just wanna use Video and Word editing software; and what better way to teach a thousand employees something that to buy shit from a company that comes with near retard proof instructions and has somebody who can be called or emailed to hold your hand through the tough parts.

Linux isn't mainstream shit because it isn't advertised and requires intelligence and effort.
It's not worse or better.

Attached: 485e213f227eeda3a16653991de30c95.jpg (2048x1025, 153K)

It's worse for many things

>need wikihow article for normies to understand how to install ffmpeg
>can't do it in a click using a package manager
wikihow.com/Install-FFmpeg-on-Windows

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-13 15-12-45.png (1053x637, 117K)

>only better
0/10 bait
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSIX

Heres your 50 Rupies Pajeet Troll... Now GTFO and collect another 500 Rupies from Microflaccid headquarters for spreading your shitty opinion

>Nuh-uh
Oh is see, I shouldn't have posted, it's the typical arguing with a pigeon thread.
Look little timmy, I like windows, but I'm not gonna bash Linux. It works pretty damn well considering it's an autism project cobbled together in the garages of a couple neck beards.
If you think Linux is truly that bad, it's cause you're too tech illiterate to use it.
Go shill somewhere else.

I've used linux for about 3 years
Every alternative to proprietary software on linux is not as good
Gaming is shit
video editing and 3d modelling is shit
driver compatibility is shit

> copies it directly into root of C:\ drive
> gets user to run cmd.exe as administrator just to use ffmpeg
this wikihow was written by a moron.

well, it was written by a windows user

>The real reason people DON'T use Linux as often as Windows is because they don't fucking know how to run it or install it or perform maintanence.
this user is right on the money.

if that's the average level in quality of advice people are getting from that wikihow link or others then they're in serious trouble. lol. online, at times, is like the human centipede of bad advice for windows.

windows is in between for programmers and designers. its the meh of both worlds, which comes in handy for website builders who dabble a little bit in photoshop and coding

So the minority of software? Aka trash webdev front end over bloated trash.

What old version of Windows would have to downgrade my laptop that with a 64 bits operating system, Which uses a Hard Disk HDD Toshiba MQ01ABF050 has only 2.00 GB of RAM has only 1.00 GHz, has an x64 processor, and also has AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon (TM) HD Graphics?

Windows is the stodgy old lady of operating systems.It's fat and bloated,and nosy, and looks like it gets it's fashion sense from Walmart.

windows=gimp

Yeah, that's right.

Winjews can't do anything Linux can, plus Winjews 10 sends your information and screenshots of what you are doing over to Micro$hit, which basically means it's the first OS to come prepackaged out of the box with spyware. Personally I run Linux Mint 19.1 MATE, it's got a nice UI and is very fast, stable and reliable. Winjews has none of that, Windows 10 looks flat and tries too hard to look modern, spies on you, and is crammed up the ass with un-necessary bloat and garbage that slows down your computer, plus, you have no privacy with Winjews 10 either as it funnels your data and information to Micro$hit.

What a shitty underpowered piece of shit of a system, your potato pales in comparison to even the lowest end smartphones.

>Winjews 10 sends your information and screenshots of what you are doing over to Micro$hit

damn. The level of tinfoilhat in this post is nauseating.

Windows 10 is just a clunky piece of shit that comes with tons of bloatware and is just slow. The only thing worse than it is Windows 8. It offers nothing useful and new except their modern redesign, speaking of which is uncustomizable as fuck for the newest and most popular OS in the world currently.
Besides I prefer an OS which has developers and a functional community that actually cares about making the software usable, stable, fast and fun to use.
Some people like having privacy whilst browsing for lolis kek

I honestly don't understand how after almost a decade of being bombarded with privacy scandals, leaks, news, you still say windows is not botnet with a straight face.
Sometimes I wish every single Windows user in this board was a paid shill. I don't want to think kids and even adults are so naive.
Don't feel guilty if you have to use Windows for gaming but take some precautions like at least dual boot. Some anti-spy programs might help a little but they run in a layer above from where power truly resides.

Attached: looter.png (2100x1500, 2.63M)

>windows is not botnet

reading comprehension dude. I didn't say Windows wasn't botnet.

>Linux doesn't have a massive corporation to offer idiots running machines in the office the same tech support that Microsoft can.

Red Hat, AKA IBM.

YET ANOTHER BAIT THREAD

That would be most of the paid development positions.
Remember, if you're not being paid to develop you're not making real software. So that "webshit" makes for a huge percentage of the real software out there.

retard

This.
I came back to Windows out of need one time and never went back to linux again. It's just way more comfy and convenient.

it's worse for retards like you, no doubt

oh. my. god.

guys i think i found another jew-weaved mind, npc drone. what do we do with it?

Attached: 1511378848963.jpg (1592x796, 199K)

>Windows can do everything linux does, only better
The winfags become the new macfags?

>They want installations and updates delivered to them.
Someone has never used any Debian-based Distro.

linux does somethings better. windows does somethings better. get it through your thick skull, ya looney toon.