Mfw used to be a "winblows gaymer" but now I'm having fun by trying to figure out how to customize my linux distro

>mfw used to be a "winblows gaymer" but now I'm having fun by trying to figure out how to customize my linux distro
im unironically having fun tbhimofamilia

Attached: index.jpg (305x165, 6K)

>outright admit he's only using Linux for desktop ricing

What's wrong with that tho.

same op but getting into more serious projects is my goal. Mainly programming and 3d modeling.

>i used to have fun doing fun things to waste my time
>now i have fun doing autistic things to waste my time

gaming is a waste of time and you should stop using up our precious oxygen and go back to redd1t gamer cuk, digusting human beings

ricing is a waste of time and you should stop using up our precious oxygen and go back to redd1t freetard cuk, digusting human beings

aho poster, nor based or cringe

just install gnome and learn the shortcuts it will skyrocket your anime watching speeds

In itself it may be a waste of time however you'll eventually learn something new, no matter how small it is, the same can't be said for gaming can it?

>you'll eventually learn something new, no matter how small it is, the same can't be said for gaming can it
Have you ever played a video game?

>imagine using anything that isn't linux for desktop ricing

dumb animetard blogpost

Attached: 1546927740709.png (615x660, 78K)

>used to have my own counter-strike config
now have i3 and zsh config
pretty comfy

you can still play counter on linux fine

>make a shit port
>peple report that it's shit
wow

Im in the same boat, but as a programmer Linux is way more fun
holy shit I totally forgot that was a thing, on i3 and zsh as well now

>it works on windows and mac
>doesn't work on linux
whew

>unfamiliar with a platform
>port to that platform is shit
seems normal to me

the same can absolutely be said for video games you fucking moron

>have a counter-strike config AND an i3wm config
supreme comfy.

On a serious note I think i3wm is the best DE for gaming on linux. No, seriously. You can $mod+f your active window and alternate between fullscreen and windowed mode on the spot and don't need to wait for the application to catch up and re-render everything like you do on windows. I'm assuming the same is true even with PCI passthrough but I've never done it before so I dont know.

Not him, but no you dont lewrn shit in vidya except for some games like AoE.

You can have your shitty habit, but dont try to justify it as if its some learning experience, "yoi fucking moron".

Ricing is more akin to computer building than vidya.

forgot to add that if you need to change the music your playing or something you can switch to that workspace the music is playing on and switch back with no waiting in between as well

so many things wrong with this post. The fact that you said "except for ___ game" proved my point that you can learn things from video games. But my point isn't to justify playing video games either. You can learn things from literally any hobby or medium. Video games especially. The whole fucking point of that type of entertainment is to interact with things. Doing what's basically writing a config file for how pretty your desktop looks isn't "more valid" than any other activity you can do just because it requires some basic syntax and shit. By that logic, people who play source engine games are learning things all the time because they have been writing configs for their fucking games for decades now. You are a fucking moron but you're far too stubborn to admit it.

That's how I started too and now I'm trying to figure out linked lists

>my useless habbit is better than yours because MINE makes me learn things!
sounds like the only one justifying their addictions here is you