Do any of you guys know how to get the password of computer that uses windows 10...

Do any of you guys know how to get the password of computer that uses windows 10? My sister and I shared one and the fucking cunt put a password so only she can use it. Parents support her because she gets better grades than I do. Can any of you guys help me uncuck myself?

Attached: 1545342188_509711_1545355295_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

securitynewspaper.com/2018/11/27/crack-windows-password-with-john-the-ripper/
tomsdev.com/blog/2017/retrieving-lost-windows-10-password-using-kali-linux-mimikatz-hashcat/
securitronlinux.com/debian-testing/cracking-windows-10-passwords-with-john-the-ripper-on-kali-linux-2016/
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100019096 4016 600014652&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&SpeTabStoreType=97&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36
pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Sakaki's_EFI_Install_Guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

google it, faggot

Install Gentoo

It's easy, start getting better grade so that you become independent of your parents. You may think you're sister is a nerd, but when you are still relying for your parents' allowance at 30 and you're sister is traveling the world, you'll remember this post.

purchase a Lenovo Thinkpad

I did and nothing of what I could find worked, thats why I am asking for help here, user

Use a Linux live distro and dab at her and your parents

If she doesnt have the bios locked, just install another OS on it and use it. I assume you dont need any files on the computer.

Do you have access to another computer and USB?

I might, but I need to get it back first
Thats not what I need right now user, that felt really bad, what a cheap shot
No money because still student
Im not sure about how to do this but I'll google it, thanks user
They'll notice if I do this, right?

You need to be 18 to be here

Yes, I might manage to ask a friend to use his computer or something
I am exactly 18

>cheap shot
in other words he hit the nail on the head. you need to be worrying about your future not whether or not you can use the senpai computer. get you a part time job and get a cheap computer for like sixty bucks with your first paycheck. as for your future as soon as you turn 18. hit up every trade union around for an apprenticeship

That makes life a lot easier. Take a read at this:
securitynewspaper.com/2018/11/27/crack-windows-password-with-john-the-ripper/

It's for Windows 7 but the instructions are similar for Windows 10. Let me see if I can find what changes.

I will start looking for a job in exactly 8 days, thats when school ends, and I have always dreamed about buying a computer with my first paycheck, but I dont think I can find a computer for sixty bucks, I thought computers were like 500 minimum

tomsdev.com/blog/2017/retrieving-lost-windows-10-password-using-kali-linux-mimikatz-hashcat/
securitronlinux.com/debian-testing/cracking-windows-10-passwords-with-john-the-ripper-on-kali-linux-2016/

Just to let you know this is substantially harder because your looking to not leave any traces.

If all you want to do is use the pc and is willing to use Linux just get your friend to make a persistent USB/dual boot the thing

Reinstall windows so all her shit is lost. If she complains to your parents, tell them that it must have been her who fucked something up since you didn't have access to the computer as it was locked with her password (assuming your parents are tech illiterate enough to fall for it).

Hirens boot or Ooph Crack might still work. You basically need to get the SAM file and crack it, but it's pretty quick and easy, if it's still anything like the previous versions of Windows. My parents would have shit if they knew I was doing this whenever I was grounded from computer use.

Thank you user, you are really helping

Jow Forums70912037

dude, you don't need some high end machine, you can get something that'll work fine for web browsing/web games for around sixty bucks or so if you watch craigslist or check out the refurbished selection on newegg. ok just checked and right now it's around ninety bucks or so, but here's what you could get
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100019096 4016 600014652&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&SpeTabStoreType=97&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

Yeah I want to not leave traces user, I just want to get the password and be able to use it whenever I want. Thank you, really.
My stuff is also in there, user
Can you link me somewhere they can explain it step by step? Im not that good at computers, I just know the basics

What do you mean?
Will space station 13 work in there?

it should work, it doesn't look like you'd need a gpu for it

Thank you user

no problemo

Maybe you should try not being underaged as fuck, getting a job and buying your own fucking computer?

>>Jow Forums70912037

Take a drill to the hard drive. Put in a new one. Setup windows. Put a password on it.

pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
I always used this to remove passwords from the computers back in high school.
Don't know if it works for 10.

Ive been reading on this, I am almost sure the password is two digits, so the dictionary+random combination wont work, right?
Read the thread you faggot
What
My shit is in there too

You must be at least 18 to post here.

Thank you user

>Can you link me somewhere tehy can explain it step by step? I'm not good at computers."
I hate to break it to you then user, but you won't be getting anywhere.

Also say she leaves it open, how can I look at the password if I manage to get it while its on?

Jow Forums is not tech support, tyrone. give the computer back to it's owner.

Thats... sad
I knew some of you faggots were gonna post this. Based

>I might, but I need to get it back first
>They'll notice if I do this, right?
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Sakaki's_EFI_Install_Guide
Go the OpenRC track and ignore the Gnome bullshit towards the end, but this will get you set up with everything you need before the end-user applications. Just install your favourite DE or WM.
Tl;dr:
>your kernel is gonna be on a USB stick
>not only can they not boot into it without having your stick, but the PC will seamlessly boot into windows if the stick isn't plugged in, so they won't even notice anything
>all your data will be encrypted with full disc encryption, basically 100% safe whenever you're not booted into your Gentoo, maybe unless they ask the NSA for help
They could notice there's less free space on the hard drive. They could also notice that the computer is being rebooted often. (Obviously they'll notice if you're using Gentoo in front of them, but they'll notice if you're using the computer at all, so I assume you have that taken care of.) You could get around the former by using a separate disc for your install (possibly even an external one for extra security, unplug it when you're done), though that can require money. There's no good way around constantly rebooting, unless you install a Windows 10 VM and somehow fool your sister into thinking she's just using her computer normally, then just switch out of the VM once it's your turn.

Your data and access will be absolutely safe and secure, with the only exception being that they can still wipe your partition (assuming they know how to). Having an external drive you can unplug will help, though it obviously introduces its own problems.

Alternatively, consider working entirely off a USB stick. But that'll take some configuration to make a live-style installation with persistence on demand, and you'll need a large stick for comfort which again takes money.