BBB.. but Xiaomi is better

BBB.. but Xiaomi is better..

I can't believe actually people DEFEND ads in miui lol

>Pic related mi9 in mi-store displaying ads by default.

Inb4 I don't have ads
Inb4 it's ok

Attached: IMG_20190404_155414.jpg (3492x4656, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dns.adguard.com/dns-query
youtu.be/eoSg3fSB7PA
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/11/02/microsoft-confirms-unstoppable-windows-10-tracking/#1f4f73a23a23
twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool blogpost

in android 9 you can set a system wide dns natively,
dns.adguard.com, done.
stop being such a baby OP, windows 10 also ships with ads by default

>inb4 I'm a huge faggot and can't into settings or remove bloat from phones using adb

you only get ads and other stupid shit if you leave the phone with the default config and use the miui apps, like the browser and other crap.

nikt normalny nie kupuje xiaomi żeby zostać na miui, pedale.

Haha told you gonna defend this. Trust me Xiaomi see you well xiaodrones and will serve you all the shit you wish for just wait a little longer

Bo ty najwięcej wiesz co robią normalni ludzie XD

nobody defends shit, cum guzzling idiot, but it's a poor bait thread since anyone knows that miui serves shitloads of ads and crap if left to it's own devices. If you are concerned about it the slightest you either buy other brand or just don't use a smart phone at all since a secure smartphone is an oxymoron

>using MIUI apps
>using and default settings
You're just asking for it retard.

t. Pocochad

kurwa tvoei mamki pierdole.

based boku no pocochad

Yeah so let's not change that. Let's not boycott the company for moves that can influence future in a bad way for us, customers. Instead let's fucking insult someone who see the problem as a whole! Great idea! Call this guy a cum eater! Call him names because he DARES to say something bad about a company, or actually more like just states a FACT.

Fucking brainwashed pussies

but people in here buy these mostly to put lineage os in them

Should i get the PocoF1 or the Redmi note 7? I tried selling my old iphone 6 but nobody wants to buy it kek guess it will remain as a secondary.

Attached: 1557725631849.jpg (1280x722, 97K)

You're a fucking idiot. Nobody has ever defended MIUI of ads. Everyone is aware they're cancer. Everyone with some brain knows you have to at least root chinkshit. The good thing about chink phones is that they're cheap and have good specs. Everything else is crap, and is the price you pay for being a cheapskate.
Fucking educate yourself.

>lineage os
the fuck is that

You bought a Xiaomi phone that isn't yet supported by LineageOS? Damn user, you done chinked yourself

>buy phone
>have to install os on it
LMAO fucking chinshit fags!

If you're in burgerland get the note 7 for more bands, but if not poco is based af.

Doesn't happen on my chinkphone with lineage.

I didn't that's how they're displayed in stores

Nobody except the normies all over Facebook and other websites.

And yeah everybody rooting it is actually you and your friend pajeet on xda then you ask in circlejerk over and over how to sideload an update whilst keeping root and magisk.

You're fucking minority, yet you're so close minded and focused on yourself you can't notice a real world.

>Can't install lineage on android phone
Why are you even here? Just go directly to itoddlers

how is that any different from windows machines? dont tell me you're an applefag

Not him, but even the normiest of normies can switch the "Receive recommendations" option off. No ads, still chink spyware, but no ads.

Meanwhile my ancient oppo r1q from w years ago is perfect and I used the screen at 100 brightness alot
Only thing that pissed me off about oled is black smearing at low brightness I can see why oled/hdr go hand in hand

Delete mi store and use google store it is preinstalled nagger

fuck|kill|marry

Xiaomi phones are only good if they have LineageOS or xiaomi.eu ROMs.

>a good advice on this clownboard

Attached: 1282225407970.jpg (177x176, 10K)

>Defending this garbage when Motorola exists
No one should have to jump through hoops to block adware built into the OS

The fuck is wrong with nu Jow Forums

Just look at the flickering of the screen.

>makes a shitpost on Jow Forums asking people on Jow Forums to defend some imaginative normies that aren't here
Why would we give a shit you retarded blogposter? Go eat some technical salt and have an ethanol contaminated vodka shot.

>not buying Xiaomi and installing custom ROMs
Jow Forums confirmed for brainlets

The first thing you do after getting a Xiaomi is to apply to unlock the bootloader and install some custom ROM. MIUI is really fucking gay (aside from the amazing low battery usage).

>The good thing about chink phones is that they're cheap and have good specs. Everything else is crap, and is the price you pay for being a cheapskate.
What exactly are you talking about here? What else is crap? You do realize that something like the Redmi Note 7 Pro has an actual 48 MP sensor, a Snapdragon 675 in the mid range which is unheard of and the price of around $200. It also has a micro SD card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack and a 4000 mAh battery. Even the majority of even their own flagships compromise on this.

>Defending this garbage when Motorola exists
Oh, fuck off. Your Motorola is as Chinese as everything else, as it has been acquired by Lenovo. And it's not even the good Chinese kind because it's no match for Xiaomi in the mid range segment really. If the specs are comparable, which they aren't in many cases, the price isn't.
>No one should have to jump through hoops to block adware built into the OS
What hoops? You can literally change the region to never see them or turn off a few toggles. Or use Blokada and ADB to even remove Xiaomi's pre-installed software. People do this even on Samsungs.

>buys cheap great phones that have ads on it
>doesnt know debloated official xiaomi.eu roms exists
>shills like a turd

Yes, but you can disable all of it natively without fucking with the system

aw it wants to be an iphone. thats cute.

how has no one commented on that dogshit screen

You can disable it in literally 3-5 taps.

It doesn't have to - it's infinitely better than one.

Just install Xiaomi.eu

*dns.adguard.com/dns-query
Also there are apps for this for the rest of the Android devices, one is called Intra.

the input doesnt allow / in it

>Just spend money and THEN spend some time to install a proper OS as well, bro! Duh
Huh?

its actually really sad. this is a problem as a whole, and might evolve its harm in the future (and definately will), but people dont see the problem, even more they do insult people who do see it. Well, you can always escape to the sewers like the rat, in every situation. Dont want to inhale smog? move out its that fucking simple. dont comment on smog, dont fight it just move out. dont want the ads? just install a custom rom and lose half the functionality of the phone because none of these custom roms work properly.

stomp on everyone who see the problem in company, tell him that he's an actual problem. then escape to the sewers like a fucking rat. thats your attitude. neglect the problem while searching for workarounds like a fucking rat while posing of being smart and awake.

xiaomi, and other manufacturers do see you. they do see you're willing to tinker with the device to get rid of it instead boycott the move and idea itself. they will use it, be sure of it.

What the fucking fucking fucking fuck are you talking about?

>he actually uses mui
What a retard.

Unlock the bootloader and flash a custom ROM you dumb fucking mongoloid

>windows 10 has ads
>LOOOOOOOOOL WINSHIT BTFO YEAR OF LINUX IMMINENT
>Xiaomi ROM has ads
>w-w-well y-you can disable i-it y-you know

Attached: 1538185513323.jpg (500x470, 132K)

>windows 10 has ads
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it does? And it also has telemetry which is impossible to remove.
>LOOOOOOOOOL WINSHIT BTFO YEAR OF LINUX IMMINENT
Who gives a shit when it's dominating every other market? And its market share on the desktop has been rising as well.
>Xiaomi ROM has ads
>w-w-well y-you can disable i-it y-you know
Well you can and you can also disable the telemetry or use an open source custom ROM altogether coupled with microG. Nothing of the sort is possible on Windows 10 and you know it.

Just flash LineageOS, you fucking retard.

>or use an open source custom ROM altogether
as if you can't just put Linux or older Windows version on the PC you are using. Or just disable telemetry and ads on Windows 10
Peak brainlet
>t. Xiaomi salesman
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场 Winnie The Pooh 北京高校学生自治联合会

Huawei > Xiaomi.

seething wintoddler

>Or just disable telemetry and ads on Windows 10
>Peak brainlet
Not. Possible.
youtu.be/eoSg3fSB7PA
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/11/02/microsoft-confirms-unstoppable-windows-10-tracking/#1f4f73a23a23
twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en
>t. Xiaomi salesman
"Xiaomi salesman" who discourages even using their own operating system? You sure have this all figured out buddy.

Ciaomi sells devices cheap because they earn money from ads and accessories.
But they let people unlock bootloader to keep power users happy as well, which contradicts their business plan, but lets them keep better image than Huawei which hard locks it.

>xiaomi
>not using Lineage
you deserve it

its actually really sad. this is a problem as a whole, and might evolve its harm in the future (and definately will), but people dont see the problem, even more they do insult people who do see it. Well, you can always escape to the sewers like the rat, in every situation. Dont want to inhale smog? move out its that fucking simple. dont comment on smog, dont fight it just move out. dont want the ads? just install a custom rom and lose half the functionality of the phone because none of these custom roms work properly.

stomp on everyone who see the problem in company, tell him that he's an actual problem. then escape to the sewers like a fucking rat. thats your attitude. neglect the problem while searching for workarounds like a fucking rat while posing of being smart and awake.

xiaomi, and other manufacturers do see you. they do see you're willing to tinker with the device to get rid of it instead boycott the move and idea itself. they will use it, be sure of it.

xiaomi i miui, ogarnij sie

Attached: 3518E70ABF624AA297148A91FCF1B4B7.jpg (500x750, 241K)

It seems that it detects when you're from some lesser country like India or US and then starts injecting ads since there's no law against it.

Only one of them allows you to unlock the bootloader

You might as well use your dedicated toy systems by Apple(tm).

>buy xiaomi phone
>spend a few minutes while setting up the phone to disable all ads and bloatware
>never see a single ad
simple as

>mi store

????

yeah. its great the world ends on me, and i myself only influence the direction the market evolves, right? :)

Good goy

What the fuck are you talking about?

instead of taking a stand against corporatist bullshit, you're buying their kool and and putting in a packet of Crystal Light Open Source while proudly proclaiming you're not drinking their kool aid. yeah you are, you gave them money.

they don't have as much infrastructure that google does but they are not a trustworthy company and there's no reason to believe that they will continue to value the things they are marketing their phones on now when their place in the market solidifies and they are a more established brand

they're in it for the money, and their business plan is to shoehorn their way into brand recognition and then go full on samsung, except owned by the chinese government. they're just giving away free shit for brand recognition right now

go

back

to

reddit

Is everything alright buddy?

It's not even a few minutes, the phone literally shows a toggle for ads during the initial setup, turn it off and there are none, even on chink software. Anyone complaining about them is literally outing themselves as a brainlet with /v/irgin-tier tech literacy who slams "next" and "accept" without reading.

>root it
>delete/freeze all the telemetry garbage

try this one on an apple device

Why is reinstalling an OS on a new laptop is considered normal to remove the OEM's bloat but people flip their shit when you suggest them installing LOS on their new phone?

/thread

Learn English you catholic pedo shit

Only the Chinese and Indian roms have ads, global ROM doesn't

My xiaomi phone is randomly locking itself up remotely.

Should I be worried ?

it was a brainlet recommendation, obviously if you have more than 2 brain cells you just flash a custom non-botnet rom

Just use xiaomi.eu you faggot??? Who the fucks buys a Xiaomi phone and *doesn't* at least use a modded miui or flash a different rom. Kys user. This is bait

> miui
Found the retard.
Xiaomi phones are good because of the hardware, software is expected to be full-on botnet. If you can't flash it, don't touch it.

get blockada you dumb iOS nigger

implying this is not xiaomi.eu xDDD

why (and how) would a store display phone have xiaomi.eu installed on it?

because it's easy to hard brick your phone, whereas it's pretty much impossible to fuck up your laptop while installing an OS (at least to the point where it's unfixable)

First thing I did when I got my Poco was unlock the bootloader and install Lineage. No fucks given.

>buy laptop
>have to install os on it
LMAO fucking pajeet fags!

EU MIUI ROMs aren't cucked

Watching China uncensored YouTube on my chink phone , guess what I don't live in China

Attached: 1556489890417.jpg (646x583, 176K)