How was your weekend, Jow Forums?

How was your weekend, Jow Forums?

Attached: 63456372788.png (617x960, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzNwzkaThFg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate you so much

not really good

I went at the Gilet Jaunes protest saturday, it was really harsh and the cops were using lethal weapons against us
And today I woke up super late and did nothing from my day, which sucks.
I'm kinda depressed now

Attached: 1529022298502.jpg (450x700, 27K)

>going to protests
>not watching your country getting demolished by from your window panes
bluepilled

Hi Ukraine.
How's the war?

they just bombed my neighbor's truck as I'm typing this
very well

Why?
You mean the yellow jacket ones? How is the situation going there?

holy fuck
post pic with timestamp i wanna see this

Attached: barrel.gif (300x300, 218K)

yeah, this one
really bad desu, the police is going crazy and it feels like their trying to kill us. Every week people lose their hands, eyes or are badly hurt. And Macron doesn't seem to understand what's going on so he stills deny everything and send cops against us

Awh, come on Russia, you should know why by now!
They have to deal with:
1)Chernobyl, which you more or less caused back in the mid-80's.
2) The war in Donbass, which was only exacerbated by your country.

Also, Petro Poroshenko is best Ukraine President.

I got 400k subs

Damn, that sounds tough as hell. But you are fighting a good fight, guys, I sincerely wish you the best. The French are known for their revolutionary spirit, you could do it in 1789, you can do it again!

Attached: 6897606798.jpg (500x437, 41K)

What do I have to do with any of it?
Congrats!

Wrong.
Stop watching western propaganda.
poroshenko has like 8% approval

>you murdered people 200 years ago you can do it again!

yeah but I think we'll have deads by the end of the year :(

Attached: 1522735866819.png (747x944, 877K)

I really don't know about that. I mean, its Europe after all and Western Europe of all places. I really doubt the rest of EU will tolerate the police killing citizens for protesting.

Terrible. I had to jump out of a taxi before it got me home because I was about to throw up. Then I didn't throw up, but the taxi already drove away, so I had to walk home the few more blocks in the cold. I lied down in the dirt for a while before walking home because the hangover hit me fast and hard.

you aven't seen the weapons they use against us :x And it's pretty unique to france, in other countries they are way nicer
youtube.com/watch?v=gzNwzkaThFg&feature=youtu.be

anyways I should just stop thinking about that
I'm just creeping out because there is a video of a guy who had his whole hand blown and it's horrible and the guy's screams are haunting me

Attached: 1532186569327.png (841x944, 733K)

Oh well, at least you don't live in Russia. Here they wouldn't mind shooting us the moment we tried anything like this. They even got a special army for that.

>anyways I should just stop thinking about that
I suppose so, its not like you can make it any better. Its going wherever it is and worrying about can't fix it.

>I'm just creeping out because there is a video of a guy who had his whole hand blown and it's horrible and the guy's screams are haunting me
Yeah, I feel you, that's not very pleasant. Saw a man get run over yesterday, not a great sight either.

boring

run over like he was crushed by a car??

Yeah, and while crossing the street on a pedestrian crossing with green light flashing.