Where do you guys download music from? Like high quality flacs and stuff? Preferably non torrents would be cool

Where do you guys download music from? Like high quality flacs and stuff? Preferably non torrents would be cool.

I just got high speed internet and alot of tbs so I'm down for some downloadin'

God bless

Attached: 3bad7e08db7da69850525743b531fe32d8e2c28767dbf0cfa396fb1e338732fb.gif (245x200, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Niggers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically soulseek

redacted.ch

>soulseek
they wont let you download a single song unless you share
literally a powertripping community

rutracker

hail satan

mora.jp

Deezloader

This

>paramorefag
>high quality flacs

why

www.google.com
"[band] [album] lossless rutracker"

This work about 90% of the time for me.

What's wrong with Paramore, user?

Do they have poor production quality or something like that?
Or do you just autisticly dislike them and think they suck, therefore, might as well just be 128kbps mp3 because you won't like it anyway?

I pay for Spotify and haven’t worried about it for years.

All shit.
This.

Is there anything around these days that has the collection that what.cd had?
rutracker has a lot of what.cd mirrors, but mainly for the more popular stuff. I'm having difficulty finding some more obscure stuff.

Attached: Chris_Hansen.png (198x380, 80K)

Deezloader, it downloads shit straight from Deezer servers, that means perfect 320kbps mp3 and FLACs with absolutely no effort.

You've gotta be fucking retarded

then how do i download from there

Attached: 1556933473751.jpg (931x873, 227K)

>frogposter
ofc

im a pleb so piratebay

thats not a frog thats a dog you chucklefuck

/mu/ half a decade ago

That's clearly a bear user

>share a single shitty mp3 that you have stashed on your drive somewhere
>wow_that_was_hard.gif

aMule, sometimes youtube-dl

itunes

Cancer.
kys.

Because he's not an user and just wants to know where people pirate shit so he can report it to authorities.

Many artists share their own music on ssqt as band camp, etc, have upload limits.
t. someone who shares my music and the music of other local artists.
I've found other local artist's music on there that I couldn't get elsewhere.

It's also great for artists wanting to remain underground (i.e. those with other similar bands that have broken mainstream but want this particular band to stay hidden). Industry gets a bit boring after a while according to a successful mate with connections.

nyaa.si

Attached: reimu stax.jpg (850x1061, 519K)

>nyaa.panstu.cat

Attached: 1546986490901.jpg (1163x797, 187K)

Not in Australia.
(Hurry up and change the domain)

samefag and retarded

oh yea real musicians just hate making money on music

t. someone that has never been to underground gigs
Have you seen how shit festivals are?

“underground” is just a euphemism for “small.” I bet you still think “crew” means something other than “group of drug dealers trying to launder money through some bullshit circlejerk event” heh. I’ve been and played some awful underground gigs man. Some great ones, too. But there comes a time in a musicians career where ideology loses out to cash and being around a bunch of uppity stuck up people isn’t worth it on either end of the scale

>I’ve been and played some awful underground gigs man.
Me too. You need to find a good scene.
If none exist, experiment with the selection of bands you play with. They tend to have different crowds and sometimes the crowds mesh and the sounds mesh. That's how you get new scenes.
My area seems to try to mix metal with more alt/indie bands because some noticed that the metal audience was getting fucking lame while the music was interesting and the indie band sound was getting lame while the crowds were great.

You can't really do that at festivals. For starters the tickets are really fucking expensive. You cut off a sizeable audience by selling expensive tickets. That impacts the music because to me music is something communicates something with the audience. You feedback from the crowd.

based hayley poster

Attached: hayley_williams.gif (320x180, 176K)

>t. RIAA

share a folder with a single file inside called NIGGER.EXE

Learn to bypass you idiot.

youtube-dl

>Goto filechef.
>Search for Eminem Discography
>Find the open server.
>Find a way to download the songs

youtube through newpipe
I am true audio-meh-phile so I don't give a fuck as long as it's 128kbps or more. I am even more pleased if a file size is 5MB or less.

Kill yourself plebian

>rutracker
based

those ruskies have supplied all my metal torrenting needs for years

Most flac files are just upscaled 128kbps MP3s.

youtube-dl -x --audio-format flac youtube.com/watch?v=Niggers

You are enslaved by your obsession. That doesn't make you a better person. That only makes you more dependent and weak.
I am liberated.
I also won't kill myself because your opinion doesn't matter.

i know this is lame but i just buy them and i only torrent the popular ones. i mainly listen to small local artists so i buy their flacs on bandcamp.com where they got 90% of my money.

I fail to see why you wouldn't share your library. If Everybody went at it with that attitude there'd be no content to download and the program would be useless.

OP MADE LOW QUALITY - OFF TOPIC - SHITPOST
Please fuck off back to deddit

SOMEONE UPDATE THE ANDROID SLSK CLIENT REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.gif (400x204, 44K)

literal meme

Bandcamp.com

Fuck you leech

tlmc.eu

This! Even found obscure stuff by just googling rutracker

I assume the original poster meant that most of the good stuff on SoulSeek -- almost everything you can't trivially get from rutracker -- is private and only shared with people who also have private collections of rare music.

redacted.ch

Try qobuz

>supporting smaller artists
far from lame user