Pewdiepie offers you a cold glass bottle of Coke Cola

Pewdiepie offers you a cold glass bottle of Coke Cola.
Do you accept?

Attached: 1527595120389.jpg (1196x1196, 120K)

Ok what's the trick?

Attached: 1480587327491.jpg (880x880, 200K)

no thanks, i don't like coke

I never accept fizzy beverages from strangers!

Attached: 1514541073728.png (500x500, 240K)

Felix kan ta sin cola och köra upp den i röven, brofist!

>Coke Cola

is it before or after i suck his dick?

Tala engelska, din lilla hora.

I accept!.

only if im getting a swift cosby

Attached: med vs nord race mix eceleb.png (925x636, 784K)

cringe

>Pewdiepie
The guy that get's paid millions to entertain children by screaming at a mic while playing Vidya, who cares?

>Coke Cola
I'll politely decline, I don't drink soda.

Attached: Rally 7.jpg (267x404, 53K)

I only drink Bangs root beer

Attached: barqs_rootbeer_by_bbearz.png (759x541, 129K)

God damn I want to see Marzia pissing.
I want to put my Nordic seed in that Italian Stallion, my Big Giant Kumby if you catch my drift.

Fuck yeah I would, I'd take him to the bar to unwind.

>not Oliet's
non-Hajj fags disgust me

Oliet Bangs doesn't have the bite you niggerican

Hey Faggots,

My name is Felix, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Attached: 1544401103241.jpg (1196x1196, 175K)

I just noticed that not only can he not shake hands but he literally has a straight vertical 4 foot hover hand off the ass of his own fiancee. The man is hurting his shoulder just to avoid letting his hand rest naturally on her swimsuit ass.
Money can't fix everything. Pray for my nigga.

f

and also i would settle for seeing her piss through a swimsuit just wanted to add that