Is this the holy grail for fat loss?

>no sides, no damage
>no need to restrict calories or workout
>super fat loss in a couple of weeks
he took 25mg, some other dude tried to kys with 720mg/900+ pills and all he managed was getting hospitalized and cured in a month. You literally can't fuck things up with this, fuck DNP, T4 is king.

Attached: t4.jpg (2229x481, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10509439/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2758719/?i=2&from=/10509439/related
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHIT, I meant to post this on Jow Forums, sorry bros.

nothing to apologize for, Jow Forumsness is technology.

>he doesn’t use 24DNP
>he doesn’t use vibration

what the fuck is that shit

reminder that nothing can save ameriturds from being fat

>Is this the holy grail for fat loss?
No. You can't cheat physics.

This is actually super interesting, drugs are technology.
What is T4?

It doesnt cheat physics because it enlares your energy expenditure by randomly dropping ATP potential.

>it doesn't cheat physics because it cheats pyhsics
Convincing arguement bro

Thyroid hormone. It's got no lasting sides and no risks.

>source: trust me bro

It basically makes cells less efficient, so they have to use more energy to get the same work done.
It's the same idea as the torque converter in your car being inefficient. Your engine has to work harder because some of the mechanical energy is getting lost in the fluid and converted to heat.

>2,4-Dinitrophenol
>It fucks with proton movement in cellular chemistry
>ATP instead of providing energy, just sheds heat

Long story short, your body burns way more calories trying to keep the lights so its a great way to burn off a bunch of fat in a short period of time.

Problem is if you get the dosage ramp wrong you cook yourself and die instead of getting skinny.

I read a medical paper where some dude tried to sui with 900+ pills, 720mg dose
he just threw up and got hospitalizsd and recovered fully in a short span. The guy in the OP pic took 25mg, by comparison.

>I read a medical paper
Oh boy...

Here's the link
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10509439/
just fucking man up and start cutting, it's a magic pill with no sides

Wouldn't this produce, insane temperatures constantly? Meaning you will have to have a way too cool down or risk dying due to overheating and organ failures.

If you take too much, yes, you will overheat.
We have a ton of water though, and 500 or 1000 extra Kcal over the course of a day isn't that much energy to dissipate.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2758719/?i=2&from=/10509439/related
a literal baby took in a shitload of T4 and experienced nothing, just lol if you don't megadose T4 to torch fat.

>Thyroid hormone
>no lasting sides and no risks
Anyone who uses the words 'sides' when shilling a new research chemical or synthetic protein will probably end up being the reason your liver or kidneys go out at 40

Attached: 1414281975193.gif (400x296, 443K)

Is this what a shill thread looks like?

It's resilient as shit. You can easily take 1000mcg a day and reap the benefits, no need to take tens of thousands like the cunts I linked to.

lol just eat less

Also,
>T4
>new research chemical

You could also stop eating shitty sugary/salty food and drink water alongside working out, your thyroids are fragile as fuck, and tricking your body into thinking they're anything other than stock is a good way to accidentally kill yourself when you overheat while passed-out

Do you think that online Chinese pharmacies have a giant human farm where they forcibly-remove thyroxine and package it for bodybuilding.com posters personally? You're probably choking down something that's 50% mysterious iodine-like substance/cow parts

>online Chinese pharmacies
woah I get em straight from the pharmacy, it's legit stuff not chinese bunk brewed in a basement.

>thyroids are fragile as fuck
the medical evidence I posted says otherwise. And no one should take a ton of pills, just a couple for the extra edge. You can monitor your temps and heartbeat and adjust accordingly, it's all safe as fuck. 1000mcg won't even harm a literal toddler.

Also,
>T4
>origins as a literal research chemical
>new eternal erratic heartbeat/brittle bones
>"b-but my gains"

Okay, someone is trying to trick Jow Forums posters into slowly-mudering themselves to get thin at this point, I actually like it

he will get fat in a few months. its what happens to the lazy faggots that pay thousands of dollars to get their fat surgically removed. taking the shortcut their lifestyles wont change and they will regain the fat in no time
actually try dieting and excercising, permanent results guaranteed.

Why would I be an eatlet when I can just move more?

Because eating less is way more effective than exercising more if your goal is losing weight.

>Amerimutts need a magic pill to stop eating like fucking pigs
Wanna know why you were much healthier before the 80s? it involved not eating for a period of time everyday, but hey, gotta get that midnight snack amirite?

Attached: 1452864148191.jpg (373x355, 37K)

no need to apologise, this is technology.
mirai zura

Attached: _tsushima_yoshiko_love_live_sunshine_and_etc_drawn_by_tem10_sample66eb09c47ee0838a8a1144ca60fcffd4.j (850x1093, 147K)

Ever heard of DNP? liposuction ? Shortcuts to fat loss exist user

Or possibly the fact that the "low fat" scam of the 80s caused tons of sugar and HFCS to now be used in almost all food products, making everyone ridiculously obese?
Also, at a personal level, obesity is a problem of discipline and willpower, so when you're fat you really can just blame yourself. However, when 30%+ of the population are now obese, it's not just a personal responsibility issue. There are deeper causes at play.

Oh yeah, obesity rates are rising across Yurop too, enjoy your smugness while it lasts.

He's a poster on a gymcel board, I doubt he's the type to let himself go.

Exactly. It's 2019, fuck physics.

It sounds like T4 has the same effect as dnp: making your body work as a space heater to lose fat. Yes this isn't a replacement for a good diet and exercise, but it does shine in one area: retaining muscle mass while cutting. People on DNP report their fat loss to muscle loss ratio as 9:1. That's unobtainable by just dieting. This is a great way to cut fat because you can do it without losing juicy gains.

Or you can just fast

And unlike DNP you are perfectly safe on it even if you OD like a maniac and somehow take tons of pills together.

>haha your body will be fine, buy my drugs goy, you can trust me!

>lose weight with shitty bath salts
>put it all back on within a month because your habits and diet are still shitty

>45lbs in 30 days
he didn't find that weird until he was already a month in?
also I have hyperthyroidism, I'm not sure if I would recommend it. you feel terribly tired all the time since your sleep is shit due to your body always being at 110%

>Yes this isn't a replacement for a good diet and exercise
most people who are into that stuff take it on top of somewhat reasonable diets and workouts anyway. actual fatties just go for the meme diets

>you are perfectly safe on it even if you OD like a maniac and somehow take tons of pills together

ITT: Jow Forums tries to induce thyroid storms and heart attacks in posters already suffering from hypertension

Attached: hkbMEl5.gif (400x213, 1.36M)

>a Jow Forums thread about Jow Forums is more on topic than a Jow Forums thread on Jow Forums

thats why crossboarding is comfy.
good threads can make the shit boards better, and good boards can make the shit threads decent.

I think it's just mental fatigue. If you talk about the same stuff every single day with little variation you'll eventually grow tired of it and start shitposting.

they are selling T4 on eBay from the UK. I buy a LOT of drugs from eBay, it's shocking what you can find on there.