Why are programmers generally so unlikeable?

I'm impressed whenever I interact with a knowledgeable, patient non-smug one.
They are often rude and huge narcs and oblivious of the bad vibe they give.

Attached: why-are-programmers.png (212x238, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
youtube.com/watch?v=f88IfkPvtcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess they went for a career where they work alone with machines because they are bad at or don't like to deal with people

It's to keep normies, women and POCs away from programming jobs.
It's not really needed, though. Neither of these groups is smart enough to become a good programmer anyway.
No matter how much the businesses push for learn to code in school, learrn to code camps, learn to code for nonwhites and nonmales at every corner of every street, not everyone can program.
And I bet that breeds a lot of envy.

>not engineers
kek

being a programmer in a room full of normies is like being a Zookeeper trapped in the Monkeycage.

Most people are annoying and stupid or if they aren’t stupid they are actually stupid in some skill like courtesy and social interaction. I’m no good at social interaction but I at least show courtesy when I hate somebody I’m honest you know. Just be honest. Work with likeminded ppl

Most people that are willing to spend hours in front of a screen every day are usually introverts or antisocial people. I noticed this in myself that being a programmer took a toll on my social skills, but it did make me smarter.

>not engineers
>implying that's an insult

Because the good ones are too busy working on something and the bad ones are parading themselves like they're the seconding coming of Terry Davis.

ho ho ho

Attached: 980x[1].jpg (394x261, 16K)

because that's the only thing they are good at, through which they gain a certain level of social acceptance (by doing a job), if you take it away from them it's game over, not because the social acceptance is necessary, but because they haven't learned that it isn't

overall there's nothing wrong with that behavior though, I don't blame them and I don't care about pointing it out to them in a direct or indirect manner because I always end up accomplishing nothing

Attached: kogoro_life.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Because they're a bunch of uptight faggot nerds. I honestly can't think of a group of people I hate more. Doing a computer science degree was a huge mistake.

>nonwhites
I'd like to introduce you to Asia

This
It's a compliment

I guess it's a feeling of elitism, which to be fair makes sense since most programmers feel that they've put in a lot of effort to get to where they are

the autism meme has truth. most good programmers are on the spectrum or hypermasculine thinkers. We talk in truths and don't care about feelings (this is why we are better at communicating with machines). I used to get anxiety about this, but nowadays I don't care if I hurt peoples feelings I just have the confidence to explain to people that I am blunt and didn't mean to make them feel bad, this actually seems to make people like me and deepen our connection.

East Asians are welcome, South Asians deserve the rope.

Personally I was never bad at social interaction to begin with, instead I slowly adopted this mindset because I grew tired of catering to the insecurity of others. When it comes to my superiors, I still hold back some of my more abrasive opinions and ideas, but when dealing with my colleagues and outside of the office, I speak my mind without fear of the social consequences. If someone wants to be offended, let them, it just shows how thin their skin is.

>We talk in truths and don't care about feelings
lmao

You mean the Asians that copy and paste code together, then complain on stackoverflow why doesn't it work.

Google is a strange place.

Attached: 20190514_200927.png (1080x625, 71K)

I'm a good programmer and I only care about feelings

>this actually seems to make people like me and deepen our connection.
This is what you autist believe.

autocomplete is intentionally manipulated (outside the algorithm, which itself is flawed) by google to brainwash and alter the behavior of users.
their internal "selfish ledger" video documents some of it (spinned as a good thing)

Attached: nudge_.jpg (600x834, 71K)

You know that autism is having a hypermasculine brain, right? Doing one thing extreme well - male. Having an interconnected brain that is good at being social and doing many things - this is something wimin are good at.ĺ

If ben shapiro was programmer

> thin skins
yep, but sometimes you need to work with these people, it helps to explain why you are like you are. I just let them know that it's more efficient, if they still don't take to it, fuck em. Still I can't remember someone I have worked with that I haven't gotten along with. Usually people that I have a problem with are judgemental types who think I hate them because of my hallway death stare. Can't be bothered making everyone happy.

> hypermasculine

yeah thats the current theory, something to do with the two halves of the brain communicating,and probably due to pre natal development. (anxiety in the mother, can be more prevalent in first sons if I remember rightly).

it has nothing to do with halves of the brain or pre natal development

stay cucked NEETboi
we run the world

Neuroscience:
The part of the brain used by really talented programmers is the part that normal people used for social/people skills. Can have one or the other, not both.

yes it does.

Asperger's Syndrome. Look it up fammalam.

Why do children like you think having feelings is something to be ashamed for? Its so painfully childish and unhealthy, no surprise you pussies all end up being passive-agressive nutjobs.

You are retarded.

>nonmales

ooof, it's because they are in heads all the time and think they are the shit. I am getting out of the industry because of that...and well...all the trannies too...the zoomers are going to be fucking insane with what 1984 nonsense they support.

I think I better be a carpenter

Long overdue virginity mixed with elitism makes for a very unlikable person.

autism
not even joking

have sex
/older than you/

>

Attached: 1556471920834.jpg (232x206, 15K)

You wouldn't call this thing either male or female, would you? youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

They're spergs raised on the internet. In better times they would have been drafted to the front lines as meatshields to protect worthwhile men. Each self important soul ended in seconds by a bullet.

>death stare

imagine getting a death stare from a nerd

that video is cool

Indeed

Attached: firefox-2019-05-15_17-12-48.png (194x212, 5K)

I like him too. youtube.com/watch?v=f88IfkPvtcE
I wish I wasn't a subhuman Goy and could understand this.

>watch?v=f88IfkPvtcE
>88

Attached: 1525966035478.gif (250x251, 410K)

- arrogant programmers = impostor syndrome