Be me

>be me
>bored because dropping out of college
>decide to flex on my mac friends by virtualizing mac os on my cheap shitter laptop
>spend an hour and 30 gb of hard drive space on making it work
>works like a charm
>send le blue text to my friends
>try to download garageband but apple needs payment info for free program (????)
>bored again after 2 minutes because shit os

where did i go wrong, Jow Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Sneed

Have sex

user just find something that gives you satisfaction. No shitty os will help

itoddlers BTFO haha xD SEETHING!

the only thing that can bring me satisfaction is qt traps. how to acquire? i'm tall and pretty good looking

you went wrong by dropping out of college. go do something actually productive, instead of wasting people's time.

Attached: 1557841391789.gif (266x199, 1.84M)

Dropping out of college is the best decision anybody can make.

if you are going to go into debt, I 100% agree. I have scholarships so that isn't an issue. The issue I've seen with most of my classmates dropping out though, is that they dropped because they put 0 work in and go back home to continue drinking and smoking as a NEET.

i majored in music for 3 years with student loans. i'm planning on starting a cs degree in the spring at a cheaper school that's closer to home. right move?

Definitely. If you received any sort of degree from your time majoring in music, I would still include that in job resumes. Makes you look less like a basement dweller.

no degree, but very good GPA and many top-tier performance opportunities. thanx 4 the tip!

You overloaded your dopamine receptors for years so now nothing makes you happy. You'll eventually slip into drugs and become a hobo. Good night.

it depends honestly. College can be great for networking and getting a solid education, just gotta steer clear of useless degrees, going into debt, and le ebin SJW humanities dept meme

nothing has ever made me happy, my dopamine receptors BEEN broke

Oh quit your bitching you dumb zoomer.

>decide to flex on my mac friends by virtualizing mac os
>where did i go wrong, Jow Forums?

Gee, I wonder

i'm not even bitching. there's bliss in accepting that happiness doesn't exist for me, so i'm boolin

Sucks to be you, I guess. I'm having the time of my life at college, surrounded by young, energetic, and intelligent like-minded people.

eventually your bubble will burst, and you'll come crashing down into reality. hopefully your recovery from that doesn't fuck you up for the rest of your life

Jow Forums, everyone

Nothing of the sort. I interviewed at vmware 2 weeks ago for a summer internship together with a friend. Both of us were hired and will do pair programming.

Develop iOS apps and make bank from rich Apple users

based & redpilled

Attached: 1557220254753.png (720x531, 266K)

>energetic and intelligent
Just admit you never went to a college