Hey faggots, notice any obvious problems here before I keep going?

Actually fairly proud of myself I've gotten this far, considering I made this entire thing out of left over shit from other PCs. The intel fan, planning to dump and replace with a better quality one.
Does anything else look wrong, besides obviously having to clean up in general, tie off wires, etc..?

Attached: mbdddjpg.jpg (4032x2268, 2.92M)

here are 2 fans, probably will use the white one...

Attached: fannnna.jpg (4032x2268, 3.51M)

shitty cable culture

>single dram

>Intel CPU
>M2 meme flash zip drive

you forgot to put in the mobo IO cover

looks like you missed some mounting points

big yikes

building pc's is like the skill requirement of building lego's, OP. don't be a actual faggot and ask for help for something so basic and simple.

>shitty cable culture
yeah, as noted, just put the thing in>>single dram
????>>M2 meme flash zip drive
has a cricisal 1 TB SSD, a 500mb 970 drive, and the 8 TB "normal" drive not connected yet...
>mobo IO cover
actually, good point, thank you, going to put it in right now....>big yikes
in other words, you can't find anything spcific so just trying to make some sort of random comment

thank you to the user for reminding me of the mobo IO, putting it in right now..

oh dude, right up your mother's ass. I asked for a few more pairs of eyes on it in case I missed something obvious-- and I did, the mobo IO cover. Now that I got the info, can fix it before I go any further, so I'm actually quite glad I made the request..

Don't try and slide it in, you have to take out the motherboard. You could probably take out all the screws and just push it out of the way, so you don't have to unhook any wires. Remove that pcie card also before trying.

Also did you remember thermal paste on the cpu?

I see three power ports exposed, two 8pins that look like they go to the CPU, and a 6pin. Without knowing your mobo, I can't tell whether they are necessary. Generally, you will need a power cable going to one of the 8pins.
RAM is at its best when in certain configs. In a regular ATX that's usually DIMMs 2 and 4. Not sure how it is with eATX.
Front panel buttons and USB don't appear to be plugged in.
You really should have a rear exhaust fan,
I'm not sure what that red PCIe card is. Video?

I don't see anything else.

Brilliant retort user, but let's be honest son I never wanted you and fucked mom in the ass only. You were born because she wouldn't wipe the ass-cum and it would drip in her fat-pussy. You were born, and...well..I thought I'd create something a little more intelligent than you.

holy shit he's only got one mount screw in and two others are just barely in the thread

>big yikes

LOL R*DDIT I LOVE IT

correction,
there are two mount screws, 3 are in but arent even screwed down, and in the very middle by the PCI card is a fucking motherboard standoff.

those PCI aand PCIe slots need covers and the I/O shield needs installed, or you will not have very good internal air pressure and dust will get in. Low air pressure means poor exhaust for devices with passive or little active cooling. Get a proper GPU, those Intel iGPUs are just enough for pushing displays and little more. Also not sure why you have a PCI card for adding another M.2 slot,(would it even be fast enough for NVMe?)would probably be better served by a dedicated gigabit network card.

Attached: 1556725242226.png (1919x1080, 2.14M)

Attached: bigyikes.png (467x434, 439K)

I think you might have a problem when you turn this on

lol I love the Intel Ethernet advert stickers on the IO ports

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-15-02h17m06s086.png (960x720, 439K)

>Don't try and slide it in, you have to take out the motherboard.
did it, still going over and troubleshooting...>remember thermal paste on the cpu?
yep, I'm dumb>I can't tell whether they are necessary.
but that dumb
According to the guide, one more 8 min power plug is necessary. but as soon as I plug it in, the fan stops running. Not sure if the same thing will be an issue when I put in the "Gamerstorm" fan>Also not sure why you have a PCI card for adding another M.2 slot,(would it even be fast enough for NVMe?
this is a good question. I put my 1 tb "critical" PCIe there, might switch places with the other one...
fixed it when i undid and rescrewed the motherboard
>70954757
>Brilliant retort user
TALKING ABOUT BRILLIANT RETORTS! You sound like you're fucking 12 years old. "Go blow it out your mother's ass" is an expression of frustration with a pedantic asshole towards an Indian like you (you are an indian, correct?) Only a fuckign Indian would reply to that with a graphic, expletive-filled post filled with sexual terms, just as in "show boobs and gaginee" to a random strange girl you encounter on the net. You indians are the reason every fucking White girl on earth now has all "social media" set to private...

what on earth kind of motherboard is that? two EPS connectors and a pci-e into the board? wtf?

probably x99. something he doesnt deserve.

OP, post more pics.

Attached: 1557642068680.gif (384x384, 453K)

Both x99 and x299 workstation boards from Asus have 2 or in this case 3 EPS power connectors.

CPU has 2x 8 pin EPS and the Pcie slots get a dedicated 6 pin EPS for extra power to ensure proper power delivery with multiple Pcie cards.

Only really seen on workstation boards

Multiple acshually
>HEDT platform with low-end cpu cooler
>no cpu connector plugged in
>no cpu fan plugged in
>HEDT platform with what looks like a shit PSU

But worst of all
>using intel in the year of our lord 2018+1

>something he doesn't deserve.
If I don't deserve the WS x299 pro, you probably don't want to see the ASUS ROG Rampage VI extreme, of which I have 3. Tell, me, exactly what DO I deserve and what do you deserve? Would love to know...

>>HEDT platform with low-end cpu cooler
>>no cpu connector plugged in
>>no cpu fan plugged in
>>HEDT platform with what looks like a shit PSU
YES, I get all that, if you bothered to read even one sentence, it was a preliminary pic so I could begin CLEANING IT UP. Some of us don't get to have fun jobs with computers or had fun majors like Com Sci and then a STEM grad degree. Some of us had to deal with the world's most vicious law jews for 3 yes, plus summer internships...

>OP, post more pics.
"hey goy, make an asshole out of yourself for my amusement. No matter how fucking perfectly something might be done, me and the gang of rabble here will find a reason to shit on it...but post more pictures of what you're working on goy, go ahead.."

:^)
thanks for the (You)

>using intel in the year of our lord 2018+1
>>>
this REALLY gets me. AMD is such a fucking piece of vomit, you can shill it all you want and it's still going to be shit. As far as Intel...if the Israelis really want towatch me play Resident Evil 2 that badly, at this point I've stopped caring, as I'm sure they have an equally gaping hole into AMD Ryzen.

You probably didn't even tried to see if it worked BEFORE throw all of it in the PC case did you faggot?

>thanks for the (You)
mate, if getting some form of regognition on a cambodian worm farming forum makes you happy and apparently brings you joy, then good, maybe it will take a year off my setence in purgatory for what I did with that hooker in tiajuana....she was a girl of course...I mean she SAID she was a girl and she was...and anyone who says otherwise is a goddam liar...

>3
Nope. I just fucking emptied it all in there, stired it around with a wooden spoon like the creatures in the swamp from "witcher 3" and hoped for the best

I got to see the CPU fan plugged in so I apologize for being a faggot myself

>apologize for being a faggot myself
well, not a problem, though not planning on using that fan anyway, using the one in picture below sine those intel fans, in my experience, break after about 3 weeks. going to change it out either tomm afternoon or this weekend,

This

>there are two mount screws, 3 are in but arent even screwed down, and in the very middle by the PCI card is a fucking motherboard standoff.
They WERe screwed down, just too fucking big since I screwed the M3s into standoffs.
If people here could see the amount of screws I've collected over the past 3-4 years, they'd shit themselves. At least i have them all in drawers. Has to be in the thousands. Should sell at least some on ebay.

what is it a 5820k? Is it a server? what is it?

the RAM? Yes, they're corsair, 8 gigs each, which makes 16 total. I have more, might put it in, might not. I have 64 in the one I use for games, wanted this one solely for editing/pirating/torrenting, though i guess putting in another 16 is probably not a bad idea.
This guide book is terrible, and I hate reading the various books I've collected without adderall or ephedra. so if anyone will answer, should the brass motherboard riser go in, THEN the Ms right inside it, or as some say just allow the M3 to go and stand on its own?

>what is it a 5820k?
not getting you. where does it say that? You mean the motherboard itself? It's a "workstation" board.

He said it's x299, so can't be a 5820k, that's x99

>stock cooler

It's actually good I got my ass chewed out on here for various things, even if a few were catty motherfuckers just looking to bitch, there was also some very valid criticism, which will now force me to take it out and start from the beginning and do everything far more carefully, after reading "Upgrading and Repairing Pcs" again. (you can laugh all you want, while some of you faggots got to do fun STEM crap in Uni grad school, I was buried neck deep in obscure legal opinions for 3 years after undergrad).

>>stock cooler
See, now you, if I were to meet you st a bar, , whatever, I would genuinely choke you until you turned blue, since it has established 12 times already that I'm not using the fucking intel fan, was simply testing out to make sure the power in board is working, and you can see what is going to replace it in the picture directly under it...

for the few non-douche bags here-- i have a 24 gig intel optane to speed up the loading process when I turn on the Computer, and then I have a 1 TB "Crucial" memeory. Is it safter to put the 1 Tb "crucial" in the slot on the board and put the optane in a PCI slot just to be safer since the 1 TB is far more expensive than the $19 Optane?

Also- Co Trient are emant to be the best DDR4 RAM they makersair Vengeance and G.skill

Can anyone recommend a decent book that goes through the basics without being 800 pgs? Wither that or a good adderall dealer so i can get through "Upgrading and Repairing Pcs" in one sitting...

>intel

take it all out and start again or something OP.
btw, it might just be me but that 970 evo looks off.

>btw, it might just be me but that 970 evo looks off.
off in what sense? I went over it mate, checked it against streams and photos in books can't find any issues,,,

Are you okay mate? having some sort of breakdown here? You didn't forget to take your pills right?

Attached: 1547339842883.jpg (225x350, 27K)