Most based tech youtuber?

most based tech youtuber?

his videos are so comfy

Attached: 5c9e71ae7563b04a436f9abf-750-375.jpg (750x375, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiRqJ40a1Ak&
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpSCgTnEeI
youtu.be/Df1YFs-h5ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very cool good jobe

Name three things about him that are not Jackie Chan

Based desu, he's calm and doesn't have any stupid gimmicks. I like him a lot.

even tech nigga is better

>based
>Youtuber
Pick one, asshole

he's not based at all, he shills for tech companies. that is literally the exact opposite of what based means

youtube.com/watch?v=FiRqJ40a1Ak&

>he willingly watches ads all day
>he gets angry when people don’t like his favorite ad reader
Ted was right.

Attached: 2729CFA4-0CE8-458B-A6FB-5EBD628577E5.jpg (418x306, 26K)

Not exclusively a tech YouTuber but I like his voice and the way he talks and he doesn't fill his videos with BS.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQpSCgTnEeI

he is a sellout shill

>based
>tech youtuber
The absolute nation of Jow Forums

well what other vlogs are you going to watch on your iphone iphone 11 during your daily commute on the train?
And dont tell me nothing, you didnt spring for the airpods to not use them, did you?

UNDERRATED

he mostly just reviews gaming laptops and shit so not interested

He has a comfy voice and doesn't have stupid loud noises in his videos, but in the end he's just making consumerist trash videos so I'd say he's unbased.

His laptop reviews are pretty good.

>based
Stop flooding everything with that termin. You don't even know what's "based" supposed to mean. I', sick of you.

Look at the videos he puts out - he's just another paid shill who uses camera work and animations to hide his superficiality.

Youtube, hands, Jackie Chan

yep. he's just another consumer shill on yt. one of the better of that lot with clean info but still nothing worth following. seems pretty soi too.

he sounds like an emotionless incel. Probably why you virgins like him.

He's a faggot.

Acceptable JewTubers:
Lisa
Flossy

Unacceptable JewTubers:
Everyone else

For me it’s TechLead
Numale usernames

Im pretty sure that everyone who got oneplus 7 in advance is a shill more or less. They all get Apple stuff too.

On that oneplus video he says he would take oneplus rather than the S10. He just goes for the latest. It is a easy way to get more funding in the future when you dont shill for specific brand.

Soulless chink eyes

I like tech spurt for his comparison and pretty honest opinions.

youtu.be/Df1YFs-h5ME

But really as long as it’s not some pajeet

tech mummie

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

What the fuck lights does he have in the back? I want to get some

fucking idiot. All he does is move his hands around because of some lame ass coaching he did and how to buy shit that has white and cyan on it.
Shit tier overwatch player, memes really dubious hardware and he wants to be like technigger or techwigger unboxer.
This guy and Jon Rettinger are fucking atrocious.
Only decent thing is video editing and again, he isn't the one doing it.

you sure told him user, way to go. Send our regards to your mother while you are congratulating yourself for a job well done and have a cookie too.