Youtuberfags alway try to claim that being a youtuberfag is a job. if that is true it would be tech job innit

youtuberfags alway try to claim that being a youtuberfag is a job. if that is true it would be tech job innit.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1079x850, 541K)

Whats with the face

No

It's the "cool thing" to do
haven't you been outside? Keep up with the times

Rhett and Link? Dead and buried.

Just like how everyone on TV is a tv technician, right?

>Whats with the face

Attached: youtube unicorn.png (745x821, 467K)

how is it not a job you fucking imbecile?
A job, or occupation, is a person's role in society. More specifically, a job is an activity, often regular and often performed in exchange for payment ("for a living").

how is being a retard in front of the camera making a video and uploading it to the internet a job? next you will tell me going outside and talking to people is a job.

Cunny

If they get money it's a job. I despise YouTube but if they're making their income from ad revenue or product placement in their shitty videos or whatever, then it's a job.

A large amount of the users are small children who click thumbnails with animated faces on a purely instinctual basis. The search algorithm selects for this and youtubers follow suite. Now bugmen who like the same content as literal children mimic this seemingly unaware.

Attached: 1528127644929.jpg (1000x1243, 339K)

What if I do well researched unique videos?

Remember?

Attached: lets play.png (400x1620, 55K)

Attached: youtube - remember to give me money hypeeeee.png (206x227, 46K)

This is also why you see videos like
>69 EPIC INCREDIBLE FACTOIDS ABOUT [video clip under three minutes in length] THAT YOU MISSED!
with some random patch of background circled in red as the video's icon.

she cute

Nothing you said even makes sense.
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1557601122982.jpg (960x851, 140K)

Its called being an entertainer.

dont

being a prostitute is a job.

Chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay

it's not a job, it's a hobby. you let me know when anyone can start a youtube account and use it as a living wage. oh? that's not possible? fuck off, idiot.

The entirety of Spain

Rhett and Link have an entire team working for them. And their videos are very professional. How is that no "a real job"?

Not everybody can pick up a knife and make a living as a surgeon, so I guess being a surgeon is not a job either.