How bad of an idea is it to download spotify? Now that I no longer use private trackers (RIP What)...

How bad of an idea is it to download spotify? Now that I no longer use private trackers (RIP What), I don't know what else do...

Attached: Imagen1.png (999x562, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mattmontag.com/music/universals-audible-watermark
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

deezer+smloadr so you can get quality flacs for free

None of the good shit is in there, and most files still are watermarked.

Doesn’t seem to have great reviews

Join RED or OPS. See

Do not bother with spotify (seriously, don't), if you really want to use it only use the premium version, the free version is unusable. The app itself is complete cancer.

>t. some fag who uses spotify everyday

>files watermarked
need more info on this

You must be retarded Manolo

mattmontag.com/music/universals-audible-watermark
Enjoy your """lossless""" quality

Just curious about not, I don't even have Spotify premium

welp. time to buy more cd's

Just start collecting CDs and vinyl, you get get stuff cheap used.

>paying for ear cancer
>listening to same songs twice
wtf is wrong with you

>None of the good shit is in there, and most files still are watermarked.
They are not. I did many comparisons between deezer, bandcamp flacs and other lossless sources. Files are identicals. Shill.

if you don't care about quality any streaming service will do fine.
or rip from cd

if your shit is on bandcamp it's 99% not commercial ya nog, so of course they're not signed to universal.

Attached: file.png (909x156, 24K)

>if your shit is on bandcamp it's 99% not commercial ya nog, so of course they're not signed to universal.
I'm pretty sure on deezer you can choose from which album you want to download your track. If a release is known to be watermarked you can compare with another one which is not. I don't listen to commercial stuff so I never did it. However I did compare files with beatport, bandcamp, juno, rutracker, redacted and HQ soulseek rips. Deezer lossless is always on point.

if you don't deal with commercial stuff how would you know? universal is a commercial label, and no, picking the album wouldn't help since it looks like universal goes with a scorched earth approach for digital streaming - every digital release besides what was on cd is watermarked, whether it's qobuz, spotify, tidal, itunes, etc. deezer wouldn't be any different. the only exceptions would be sites that allow for user-provided uploads since it's quite possible that a random user uploaded a cd rip.

>bandcamp
irrelevant as i mentioned previously
>rutracker, slsk, redacted
not an official source, could easily be a cd rip marked as web
>juno, beatport
most definitely affected just like deezer

>RIP What
too soon ;_;

but seriously, it's been almost three years and you haven't gotten on RED yet? what are you doing with your life?

Nobody uses RED ya fucking Astro turfer Jew.

buy a cheap PMP, a MicroSD card, and download soulseekqt

>tfw can't hear watermarks in my audio files or Spotify streams
>tfw enjoy listening to music on virtually anything cause I'm not a cursed audiophile
feelsgoodman

Attached: B10EB2E5-47F2-4845-B73D-2142C39B122D.jpg (480x360, 10K)

redacted.ch