How much truth is in this?

How much truth is in this?

Attached: g.webm (878x480, 2.68M)

No one in here actually uses Linux, it's all a meme.

Except that one guy. The hacker known as Jow Forums.

very

liber office is light and awesome i dont get why people dont like to use it..

>crashes when doing something simple on Calc
I fucking hate my uni for making me use this piece of shit.

Where's the original clip from?

The good doctor, a show about an autistic medical resident.

a hospital

Some gay ass show
Unless you are absolutely retarded, you know this is not true. In fact, from what we know about security, hospitals and workplaces should all use linux unless they don't think whatever they do is important to them or their clients.

Thanks

Yeah, I worked 4 dev jobs so far at really high end places and none of them used linux. Linux isn't something you use for work, its like an iPad, its cool to mess around with it as a hoby, but you put the toys down during work hours.

no one uses gentoo, an hospital would have embedded software (linux without gnu) not windows.
workstations are not supplied by the hospital too so they don't run any software in particular.
if anything, laboratories would have centos

Lots of truth, sadly. Once Windows is embedded in a business, it's like bed bugs. Extremely hard to get rid of, because Microsoft has non-standard, weird ways of doing everything that's different from every other OS. So, no compatibility and nearly impossible to move to another platform.

I want more autistic movies and series

100%

In an alternate universe, one of 2700, it is the year of the Linux desktop.

For some reason it has performance issues and keeps fucking up my charts.

>not using FreeIPA

/thread

Libreoffice is shit but only because Microsoft fucks over the competition. Whenever I need to open up a .doc(x) file, it always opens up differently... FUCK MICROSOFT