Just jailbroke my iPhone

>just jailbroke my iPhone
>still no Jow Forums app
>no WEBM support tweak
>not even a file manager app
>still have to sideload TheChan every week
>don't care about making my keyboard blue or whatever

Literally what's the point of jailbreaking

Attached: B74B9A0B-9954-4FAA-AFAC-1EBC6384FEF7.png (823x1200, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cydia.akemi.ai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They’ve got to get malware on iOS somehow

to wank off the retarded passive aggressive jailbreak "developers" with the rest of the 12 year olds

I downloaded the chan from the appstore. Now cant find it in mu purchased apps. Seems i need to save it in itunes. It got pulled?

Yeah, it was pulled a long time ago. You'll need to sideload it with a program called Cydia Impactor and do it every seven days. It's a huge pain in the ass. Merlin is another Jow Forums app with webm support that is on the app store but it sucks.

ᶦᵗᵒᵈᵈˡᵉʳˢ ᵇᵗᶠᵒ

Attached: 1541310748914.png (329x446, 146K)

There’s a lot of good tweaks
>Darkmode
>CIAbegone
>IPad dock and multitasking on iPhone
>IPhone X gestures on older iPhone
>Terminal and the ability to install apps via CLI

I don't want any meme tweaks, I just want to browse Jow Forums, be able to save WEBMs, and have an actual file manager/explorer

Then you should have bought TheChan when it was actually available in the App Store like I did retard. Also multitasking is not a meme.

Just buy an android

ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ

>>not even a file manager app
what is filza

>still have to sideload TheChan every week
Based retard.
>install filza
>install AppSync Unified
>host your TheChan.ipa on mediafire
>download it w/ safari on your phone
>open with filza
>tap on the ipa file to install

>Jow Forums app
Fortune
>no webm
VLC from app store
>file manager app
Filza
>have to sideload
Reprovision/appsync or fortune from cydia

Spbp
/thread

download the chan ipa somewhere, install it via cydia impactor, download reprovision and let it autosign the shit for you. i switched over from a Moto Jow Forums4 to an iPhone 8+ and im really enjoying it and the tweaks they have. A lot better than android desu

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 713K)

Why do you have to sideload it every week?
I haven't use ios for a few years now. Is that the only Jow Forums app ever made ios?

This

Where do I find AppSync Unified? I have Sileo rather than Cydia

>Literally what's the point of iPhones
Fixed

No idea, never used that nigger shit. In cydia, the official appsync repo is cydia.akemi.ai/

It's on the app store?

My phone is 12.1 so I apparently got Sileo instead of Cydia

My tablet was on 12.1.1 and had cydia. Unless you have the latest iPad or iPhone Xs/r, then you can use unc0ver and have cydia.

No meed jailbreak for that, plenty of malware apps on the store or getting exploited via WhatsApp, backdoors, text handling xploits, etc

>he doesn’t know he can save Webb’s with VLC

jesus christ i thought ios 4 and cydia was bad holy fuck

Attached: 1557679481136.png (840x854, 412K)

>look up manga in OP pic
>not hentai

This is what SJWs have done to Japanese cartoons.

>keyboard
>iphone

lol No, that's not a keyboard. There's no keys and no board. It is just a touch screen.

don't pretend the SE isn't comfy as fuck.

You could go the "muh chinkshit phone has beter specs", sure, but DON'T EVER talk about "muh security" again.

but what have inside the locker???

based

you're a bit lte to that part user. Back 8 years ago r]or so, you can jailbreak yout iphone and go on "shopping sprees" in the apple store without paying for anything. It was fucking great..

oh, should add, this was when they wanted $1500 for "tom-Tom " and i and anyone else w. a brain got it all for free..

>comfy
I call it slow, small and outdated, but feel free

Anybody who didn't get The Chan is a big dumb dumb and deserves to get buttfucked.

>free in-app purchases too
ahhhhhh, those were the days.

fuck i'm never buying an iPhone again.

>iPhones still don't have a file manager

Attached: 1554650409887.jpg (740x668, 107K)

You sound like those retards that go from a $300 piece of shit Walmart laptop to a MacBook pro and than talk about how bad "PCs" are

>Literally what's the point of jailbreaking
There is none. Literally none. Jailbreaking might not be dead but calling it comatose would be too kind.
Even if you write your own apps you can just cert them yourself and install them without the app store or their retarded dev license.

The only real tedious part is hosting the ipa file. And you have to realize, THAT is still many times faster than trying to find the ipa file on your own on mobile. You don't have uBlock and the amount of ads you get on those ipa sites is ridiculous.

ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ

You can save webms with either vlc(copy webm link by holding your finger on top of the webm, then switch to vlc app) or some other app but vlc is best for now. no need to jailbreak as ios doesnt even have a filesystem, the phone is like a console.

You fell for the "just werks" meme. Hint: it just werks if you avoid doing what doesn't work on an iPhone.

based

Does fortune still work?

see

faggot

I mean you're an itoddler, noone really cares what you think

Yep. Using it now. Works pretty well and it just got an update last week or so.

I got a iPhone after it had been pulled from the store. I'd been an Android user for 8 years up to that point. Probably going back to Android after this. This jailbreaking shit is asinine. It's such a giant hassle to do the simplest fucking thing like seeing the resolution of a picture, saving files created in other apps and actually being able to access them, or save WEBMs. iPhones are for people who always close update notifications and are utterly bamboozled when "omgggg PCs suck it restarted for no reason"

You can do all this shit on stock Android without any bullshit tinkering. What's the point of using iOS right now? I used to own an iPhone 6 and a MacBook Pro 2012 and both went to shit in hardware and software. I currently use a Google Pixel XL with LineageOS and a ThinkPad T440 with Kubuntu. Never looked back. The Pixel was easy to unlock and flash. Took half an hour and I haven't had to fuck with it since. Gets OTA updates and all. Same deal with the ThinkPad.

Attached: 1548028231860.jpg (720x720, 64K)