I enjoy using Firefox Focus. It is my favorite web browser

I enjoy using Firefox Focus. It is my favorite web browser.

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tools.taskcluster.net/index/project.mobile.fenix.v2.nightly/latest
forum.f-droid.org/t/making-it-easier-for-f-droid-to-package-mozilla-firefox/1649/3
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once fenix reaches feature parity with fennec I can finally use my phone with just one browser. It's honestly surprisingly fast from the alpha builds I've tried so far.

Yea, i'm having such a Nice experience with FF Focus that i wonder why they don't something like this in their main browser.

FF Nightly is comfy too.

it's SHIT and you should be using Fennec F-Droid, the best non-cucked browser.

>i wonder why they don't something like this in their main browser
Focus was originally built on webview which is why it was fast, but then was switched over to mozilla's new mobile browser engine.
They're currently working on rewriting normal firefox to use the new engine and the codename for the project is fenix. It isn't ready for stable use yet, but you can grab a test build here to try it out tools.taskcluster.net/index/project.mobile.fenix.v2.nightly/latest

Are the tabs still shit? The only thing I don't like is it reloads the old tab when I switch back from other tab.

yes, they have no intention of adding actual tab support.

Holy shit the FF shills are in full effect. Someone is scared.

>faster than the fastest browser Puffin, without Puffins cloud server system that disconnnects every 5 minutes and is the opposite of private
>delete everything with one button press
>has only what you need (request desktop site, find in page), very simple and uncluttered UI
>fantastic privacy settings, can block everything
>no tabs, everything is deleted, zero bloat
It's perfect.

Attached: 1550680163555.jpg (536x982, 92K)

>Firefox
>Focus
>Fennec
>Klar
>that Phoenix project
Why are there so many versions of Firefox for Android?

Klar is a rebranded Focus for the Germans

Firefox is the main browser on mobile/desktop
Focus and Klar are both the same thing, and are like a spinoff
Fennec is the codename for Firefox for android and will be replaced by fenix (another codename)

Focus is good but I hate the single tab

>using a browser without real tabs
Shaking my head, familia.

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-093605_Yuzu_Browser.png (1080x1920, 249K)

either this or IceCatMobile
Fennec is made by F-Droid, not FF.
yeah that's my only problem

forum.f-droid.org/t/making-it-easier-for-f-droid-to-package-mozilla-firefox/1649/3
More information on F-Droid Fennec

You forgot firefox lite for pajeets

focus has tabs

False

post one that isnt a shitty skin over webview

I FUCKING KNEW IT

It would be perfect on mobile if it supported Reader mode, but alas ot's pretty good together with IceCat for a quick search on the web.

Post one that isn't a shitty skin period. If the only browser with non-shitty UI is a Webview wrapper, so be it. I can just couple it with Bromite Webview for better privacy.

>firefox focus
Literally the built in webkit engine with history not programmed. You're essentialy saying that you like chrome.

It's not WebKit anymore

Check again, it still is.

As someone who has used Firefox for like 15 years, they're really pissing me off lately. The addons are the best part of that browser, and all they've done is fuck em up for negligible gains or censorship.

focus has tabs. just hold down on a link and press open in new tab

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-131305.jpg (1045x1774, 362K)

>using a browser to browse Jow Forums instead of using clover
Shaking my familia

You got memed into using site browsing apps precisely because your browser doesn't have real tabs, mainstream browsers made it as inconvenient as possible to browse multiple sites at once.

Im complete brainlet, could someone care to explain the difference between normal forefox vs firefox focus?

Normal Firefox is slow and bloated garbage.
Focus is very light and fast but is really only meant to quickly open links. It doesn't save history and there are no bookmarks or remembered logins.

Okay.
How's security on it? Is it the same as normal firefox or maybe better because less bloated code that can be affected for attacks?