violentmonkey.github.io/privacy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you can store scripts, unlimitedly.

>client-side
It's fucking nothing

based fucking retard

hmmmm?

Use Violentmonkey instead.

Mozilla doesn't even enforced the storage limit on extensions; extensions have been able to store an unlimited about of data with or without that permission.

You are using Botnetmonkey so it doesn't mater anyway

At this point Mozilla isn't restricting the amount of data an addon can store in the browser, but they introduced this permission potentially ahead of implementing the restriction, thus addons are requesting the permission ahead of restrictions being enforced.

>Using add-ons with BOTNET

TOP KEK, ADD-ON FAGS

Same permission required btw

It doesn't apply 4chanX's captcha fixes for me.

You fucking retard. Go ahead, uninstall it. Fuck yourself over. No one cares.

Same here, but I put up with it since Tampermonkey is proprietary

Violentmonkey has dropped my userdata several times due to unexpected shutdowns.
Tampermonkey doesn't have that issue.

I would use Greasemonkey if it weren't for the slow loading speeds with 4chanx. Violentmonkey has privacy issues, even though it's open-source, and Tampermonkey is proprietary. Tough choice.

>Violentmonkey has privacy issues
Source?

violentmonkey.github.io/privacy/

Are you referring to this?

Attached: 1528733240420.png (1006x647, 80K)

No. Rather the fact that they don't explicitly define what counts as personal data and that they reserve the right to change the privacy notice at any moment without notifying the users.

This was before they changed it in April 2019:

Service Providers

We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.

These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.