Help me make up my mind

Should I get a Mac Mini with an i7 or a Macbook with an m3?

Attached: macintosh-logo-845F254B9A-seeklogo.com.png (273x300, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tonymacx86.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are very different machines. An ultraportable and slow laptop vs. a speedy desktop.

You should get an M9 and off yourself.

>An ultraportable and slow laptop vs. an ultraportable and slow desktop.
fixed

I'm aware of that.
See, I'm very conflicted because on one hand it would be awesome to have a laptop I can power off of portable batteries and keep by my side at all times.
Say I wake up in the middle of the night with a music idea, I could instantly open up the macbook and write down my ideas.
However I'm thinking it would be more wise to go with the mac mini since I will be doing video editing and someday game development.

Wrong board.

Attached: 1528974988580.png (400x1650, 367K)

>video editing
>macshit
>after apple abandoned the entire video market, and the entire video industry moved on to windows and linux
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1538693268409.jpg (644x1049, 215K)

there is literally nothing on windows or linux that is decent it's all either cheapshit like kdenlive/sony vegas or something you have to pay a monthly fee on.

bump

Probably the MacBook. Then you can be portable.

just get a dragon dildo
that's what you really want

those quads

Don't buy a Mac mini. They blow and you will regret it.
macOS runs just fine on regular PC hardware. Head to tonymacx86.com/ and read their guides.

>fagOS

>They blow and you will regret it.

What makes you say that?

All macs are low quality chinktrash sold for 500% markup. Haven't you seen applel's profit margin?

>/lgbt/
fuck you, we don't want mac users shitting up our board either

The base model is more expensive than my PC, which has twice as much memory, four times as much SSD space and a fucking GTX 1060.
Oh, and I can upgrade anything I want at any time. The new mini doesn't even let you buy a new SSD. It's soldered onto the fucking board.
There's really no point in buying one. It has no redeeming traits and is about twice as expensive as its PC equivalent at any configuration. And, again, you can run macOS on most PCs.

Your mom’s a wrong board

i loathe this logo with my whole being. why the FUKC

>What makes you say that?
Ignorance, arrogance and the desire to get you to respond. It's a burning yearning, if you know what I mean.

Attached: white macfag kissing blue macfag..jpg (400x300, 35K)

ok thats beautiful

Between those two, the Mac mini. The MacBook is nothing but a netbook. The Mac Mini has a pretty decent CPU and the RAM is upgradable. If you want something for video editing though, Final Cut utilizes the GPU to cut rendering time and the Mini and MacBook do not have a GPU. Mini will handle it though.

>macshit
found your problem

Attached: 1528467763650.png (1280x888, 1.05M)

NPC Logo
What were they thinking?

Kys faglord

Yeah because OP is gonna be rendering 5k on unoptimized subscription software.

Thanks for the info.
I might consider getting an iMac then.

Ever heard of pirating?

Piracy is degenerate and opens you up to demonic influences

The only mac worth getting is the macbook pro.

DO NOT hackintosh if you need the computer for professional purposes. I will not be stable enough and you WILL run into issues within one year. Next update, something WILL break.

It's worth spending the extra $400 extra to buy the overpriced mac if your machine actually makes you money.

The cheapest Mac with an actual GPU is $2400. Add another $600 if you need one that works without overheating itself to death.
I'd rather spend 1/4 of the price on a Hackintosh even if it does mean dealing with various issues during updates.