Why are people obsessed with tech specs and never happy with what they have?

Why are people obsessed with tech specs and never happy with what they have?

Attached: EB2E9644-80A8-4671-98D6-115A55686152.jpg (1280x960, 405K)

Human nature

Because it's not like these fucking loser NEETs have anything better to do.

>What’s that, son? You want a raise? Why can’t you be happy with what you have, goy?

Because I like working towards things rather than always having instant gratification.

kk JIDF more like
> Oi vey goi, don't you want those 4 extra frames? It will only cost an extra $300. Oh look at those shiny reflections go buy now goy don't think

>Look I'm obsessed about other peoples money because I'm your typical Core2Duo Jow Forumstard Arch user and I hate when people have things I don't, but I'll pretend it's about the jews

once I have the OnePlus 7 Pro in my hands I'll be happy
they've literally perfected the smartphone
there's nowhere left to go the whole fucking front is an HDR screen

Consumer/new money trash are all about flexing whatever banal shit they've most recently consumed. Specs are easy to flex.

You must also think that CIA niggers actually glow in the dark... Fucks sake I still run an ivy bridge cpu because there hasn't been shit worth spending my money on upgrading. Not because I'm poor but have other hobbies other than playing the gaymes and jerking off to loli.

Unironically have sex.

I just want to play Witcher 3 for fucks sake. Being a poorfag sucks cause you get everything years late

You must be poor because most people can do multiple things and still be able to afford them. Have job.

Attached: 1557873585721.jpg (3733x2100, 1.55M)

Well clearly you can't fucking read, tech is my least expensive hobby. Seems pretty fucking dumb to spend $1100 on a slightly better cpu/gpu every year when I can get a new gun or spend it on a real money pit like a project car.

The most honest post on Jow Forums

>real money pit like a project car.
Your hands are too fat to work on it and you would clearly rather spend money on booze.

Attached: coolface.png (5000x4068, 861K)

There's always going to be something new.
>Unironically have sex.
What does that even mean? What's the point? What will that change?

Its something angry virgins say to random people online because they think everyone is a virgin.

(most people aren't)

>money pit
>project car
try having a high maintenance wife and spoiled kids desu. yes I fell for the marriage meme and my soul is already sinking.

Because the people who are happy with or don't need better specs don't talk or complain about it.

Oh look it's this tripfag again, go ahead try and start a fucking conversation with a girl trembling harder then Michael J Fox trying to hold a dinner plate talking about how you spent a quarter of your paycheck on a new CPU.
Shouldn't of bagged a trophy wife.

>a quarter of your paycheck
lmfao dude I can spend an ENTIRE paycheck on a new CPU. Get your fucking priorities straight normalfag.

Congrats bud, you can spend your full monthly dole check on a CPU while living in your mother's basement while she feeds you your tendies. Living the fucking life there eh?

You only get paid once a month?

It's like that for most jobs in most countries. Weekly paychecks are a rarity.

I'm happy with my Ryzen 3 2300X, GTX 1060 3GB, Redmi 7 3/32

Because when you are a consumerist slave, you think freedom is found in more consumption. When the disappointment sets in, you are depressed....rinse, repeat.

Most people don't make $10k a month dude.
1/4 of your paycheck is literally my whole paycheck.

Nope $5000 and change every two weeks

lol I understood you meant every two weeks i'm not a fuckin' retard.

So now you are pumping the brakes? Cause a second ago you were talking about only poorfags still have old hardware.

Attached: 5f0.jpg (423x566, 30K)

yeah they can spend it on multiple worthwhile things like actual hobbies and constructive pursuits that aren’t just consuming whatever tech product their favorite youtube celebrity shilled the most this month

If you make over 100k/mo pretty much everyone is a poorfag, none of my arguments are really relevant if you are going to assume that kind of position. The very best processor is a pittance at that point and there is even less reason to even consider AMD.

Over 100k/yr, and once you get at a certain point you stop thinking at what's the "best" and start thinking about what's worth your time to actually upgrade.