User, we're changing our tech to keep up with the times

>user, we're changing our tech to keep up with the times
>you're going to have to use the meme stack
JS is now my life and I want to die, how did we get to this point?

Attached: Mean-stack.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

Developing, selling, installing, and managing Windows applications was so awful that we shoved 90% of the functionality into dynamic webpages and said good enough. What's easier, managing a fleet of Outlook installs and an Exchange server, with the attendant AD infrastructure, or buying a few webmail accounts and setting up IMAP backups to an RPi in the corner with cron?

lol stop chasing the language and framework,you can never catch up with them.

Learn the concept of data structures,algorithms and oop. Don't be a code monkey which thinks the whole react application can only be render on 1 div tags.

Choose a solid oop language and master them.

After that u can go for whatever the shit out there and survive through any shitty framework/language trends.

Attached: feelgood pepe.jpg (480x360, 17K)

UI faggots need to be culled, every single one

I usually don't mind what language I'm working in, but the company I work for has decided to pivot to this new cross-platform javascript development.
I fucking hate js

Attached: iuwehfi9.jpg (600x631, 40K)

>angular
ewww

love the js frameworks
we still have web application made with struts1 and its a pain in the ass to update those

To be fair look at this two scenarios

Scenario A
>Business has their software written as desktop applications to calculate how many flowers Karen sold this month or some shit in .NET or Java or C++ or whatever the fuck and the backend in Java

Scenario B
>Business has a web app calculating how many flowers Karen sold in a month written in JS using React/Vue or whatever the fuck and the backend in Node because why the fuck

Why is Scenario A considered so much better by code purists? Both work precisely the same because its not like your office has a million workers all accessing your backend at the same time and also using a web app as your business software allows you to use it everywhere, mobile, desktop whatever the fuck you want.

Attached: 1538404423534.jpg (600x600, 81K)

I find it easier to optimize if I'm coding a native application for the platform

You are talking like your usual small-medium business applications will fry your PC

It's a personal preference, I'm not basing it in scientific fact

Attached: 1553628168711.jpg (709x552, 38K)

this, why angular? you literally have to learn new concepts and programming paradigms, which nobody besides angular uses..

>MongDB
>ExpressJS (no http2 4 u)
>Angular (great, your site won't work without js)
>nodejs
Have fun OP
This
v8 is actually faster than most languages, it's faster than python. You barely have to optimize stuff if your backend is running on relatively ok hardware

What's the major differences between angular and react? Does it really matter?

Yes, Angular is trash, React is based

>2019

>Programming in Google

I learned Angular 1, spent a year making the product, then Angular 2 came out and 1 had all support dropped. If anyone thinks i'm going to learn another programming-anything that's entirely owned by a company, they're as fucking retarded as Angular 2's Object-Model-View

Atleast meme them into using typescript.

You have to fight memes with memes

>learn oop
>dont be a code monkey
user I...

What do you mean by """OOP""" and why

adopting mongo for mongo's sake is a travesty. Consistency goes out the window.

>that face when the owner of the company reads an article over the weekend and wants to move from your highly tuned REST api stack and Postgres to HapiJS and mongo (even though your data is highly relational) and you immediately quit

Best thing to do is to contribute to a few open source framework. The moment when I transcended programming into engineering was the moment I started contributing a shitload of code to an MVC framework. It taught me to think at a higher level about development and in the three years after that, my salary tripled.

An oopsie-doopsie programming language. It's where you put all of your JS variables into an oopsie, then you doopsie it all to the stack and you get your model-view-sandwichmaker going and-

wait, i'm getting ahead of myself. Have you installed Gulp and Fart? You'll need both and add them to your BEEKEEPER profile in order to install the pro dev-tools you'll need to ejaculate your code onto the shallowweb.

I can believe this. I'm unemployed and bored these days so i'd love to, but truth is at the high-high level i'd probably be so passionate about an obvious design paradigm mistake that i'd sperg-quit

I'll probably be quitting, our CTO keeps falling for these nu-tech memes and it's getting annoying.

This is your daily email reminder that you use our service.
Would you like to upgrade to a better service? The service we give you is bad, you should buy our better service so you can continue using our service.

Mine was falling for a new meme every few weeks. Some of it wasn’t a meme, containerization of the app was nice, but other shit like wanting to farm out our DevOps to a company in Israel was an absolute shitshow. Somehow, those filthy kikes managed to make our app so fucking slow that where before it could handle about a thousand requests a second on a single node, and after they were done you’d be lucky to hit 50 without it grinding to a halt.