Are my ex's nudes gone forever? I deleted them when we broke up like a retard, and now I want them back off an iphone 6...

Are my ex's nudes gone forever? I deleted them when we broke up like a retard, and now I want them back off an iphone 6. I've used photo recovery software and got photos from that time period, even got some of the nonnude teases she sent, so my question is, am I boned? Are the nudes gone forever?

Attached: steamprofile.jpg (268x268, 39K)

if anyone can help me recover them ill post wins somewhere

What's their name? I'll fucking go to their house and get new ones

chad as fuck

Is your ex even hot OP? can you describe her?

Asian with big tits, straight out of high school

>Asian
Meh, it ain't worth it OP, just move on.

you fool

Attached: tumblr_p5d5o5CMoT1waskgvo1_540.jpg (540x359, 55K)

glad someone gets it. I guess a better question to ask is there any iphone recovery tool stronger than free software? If I found anything that could recover photos better then I'd be set

Nice trips and even nicer AZN cutie, but let's face it, OP's ex doesn't look anywhere near close pic related.

Post the nonnudes and well see

Attached: 1557831817399.jpg (1168x792, 135K)

Lmao can't hurt to have more pics of big titted asians floating around though

Her censor not mine

Attached: 5003.jpg (256x456, 35K)

here's the other i managed to save

Attached: 5003.jpg (256x456, 43K)

>deleted them when we broke up like a retard, and now I want them back
The real question is, how long ago was it?

I used the phone for about 6 months after I deleted them

>256x456
Well, from the little I can see she's actually kind of hot, she even uses engrish, that's cute OP.

Exactly, which is why I want my nudes cache back. Over 200 photos and videos of her sucking my dick, fucking, and a video of her getting herself off. It's a lot of real valuable shit ive lost and im desperate to get any of it back

That's not good. Even if you did it a day after, you'd likely still lose some.
You're extremely lucky you got back the few you did.
from my rudimentary research you could try EaseUS MobiSaver, which can do a full scan on the free version and only makes you pay if you want to recover more than one image.

mmm that's not good, ive already tried that, that's what got the few pictures I got back. seems like my only hope at this point is looking on another computer for a backup from that time

Why on earth would you delete that treasure trove?

That's dehumanising. Kys OP.