What mouse do you use and would you buy it again?

what mouse do you use and would you buy it again?
pic related is mine and the left mouse button starts to act up, but I always liked it. Unfortunately I can't find any epic gear products on amazon anymore so it seems I can't just replace it
I like two sidebuttons, dpi adjust button and a simple design
i really dont want to get a logitech, razer or steel series because they feel like cheap ripoff products, is corsair any good?

Attached: Cyclops-X_black_front-side-pcgh_b2article_artwork[1].png (800x400, 196K)

G403, greatest mouse ever.
>is corsair any good?
nope.jpg

Attached: G403.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

I use a logitech G502

razers are shit.
ive tried two different ones and they always get these weird fucked up problems.

pics related

Attached: mouseproblems.jpg (3473x1970, 1.35M)

I think first picture is a death adder and it does these weird mirror image micro jumps in precise intervals only when you move it diagonally.

The razer taipan started doing this huge wave in every movement it did.

These are the results of what it looks like just drawing a straight line as fast as possible.

Attached: razermice.jpg (1920x1360, 252K)

I have to buy a new mouse cause mine is fucked
Some recommendations?

maybe I just suck at drawing lines
>chink mouse

Attached: hum.png (1920x1080, 17K)

Repair it

G302, cheap as fuck and absolutely based

Fuck I meant G203, they also sell it as G304 which is the same mouse for some reason

Microsoft Wheelmouse Optical in white. Got it 8 years ago and it still feels like new.

Yes

Attached: 455777.jpg (960x670, 45K)

>what mouse do you use
corsair m65 pro
>and would you buy it again?
actually did buy a second one on sale, because I couldn't fix the broken scroll wheel nor replace the part. not sure if I'd buy it a third time tho

>i really dont want to get a logitech, razer or steel series
out of these, only razer is trash as far as I know

I'm currently still using my Zowie fk1 I bought when back when it came out. Very good for fps gaymes if you're into that but also super comfy for general usage.

I want to get a M65 Elite
How is it?

>being a mousecuck

Attached: Elecom-size-comparison-EX-G-DEFT-HUGE.jpg (2000x1113, 337K)

seems pretty solid, no sensor issues like this the corsair utility engine is also useful to fix some of its issues, like the red side button being too easy to press (you can disable it)

Best mouse ever!

Attached: mx-master-2s.png (500x391, 163K)

Zalman ZM-M300

Very comfy, precise enough, and quite sturdy. It's been 5 years since I bought it, and it still works flawlessly.

I have the MX Master but actually prefer the Logitech 510. There's something 'off' about the Master but I can't place it.

do you need to know how to solder to do anything? like mouse button triggers?

Sharkoon Draconia 2. I know i know gaming meme but it has the perfect weight and side buttons for my needs and it's only 40 eurobucks

Attached: mouse.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I have this same one, in blue and in tan, so I can have one to use while the other is charging. IMO it's the best mouse ever made. Best $75 I ever spent..

G203. it fits perfectly in my hand.

>prefer the Logitech 510
have the logitech 510 too. Must have about 12 mouses, including the one where the pad came with a mouse and it's..anyone know the one i'm talking about? If not will include a picture. It was like $120 but turned out to be complete crap despite the great reviews, which I suspect were phony and paid for by the company.

No plenty issues can be solved without soldering

This is the one. It supposedly charges the mouse while it's on the pad. It's totally trash, no idea why the high rating, corsair must have paid for it... the paid itself was over $50, with the mouse I think it was close to $100..

Attached: corsair-mouse-pad.png (1830x1400, 938K)

g pro anyone?

Attached: 430657-logitech-g-pro-gaming-mouse[1].jpg (333x187, 5K)

i use a wmo and an intellimouse pro depending on what im doing.

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

I want the new G502 wireless but the price it nuts. Plus the battery life is shit considering it's using a hero sensor. My G305 lasts months on a single AA battery. Couple of days for the G502 apparently.