/csg/ - Chink Shit General: Welcome to the botnet!

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Previous Thread >News
• user is on a quest • The most uncomfotable pillow ever • How to haggle like a slav • Creating the gayest laptop in the world • Kick-ass soldering station find • user gets chinked by his own cumstoms office • This is gonna be a weird fishing trip • FUCK YANWEN! • Some of us are pretty clever • A wild dildo appears! • user is no racist! • lol botnet • user wonders why cones are shaped like scones • Wannabe-pedo asks about sexdolls that look like kids • New bread? New bread! >Old news
• Solid Cheapies
• Nasty Cheapies
• The plight of LEPINfags
• user buys Rep handbag for his wife and starts the rep train
• user tests out his Redmeme Airdots
• Autism pills
• Mass Reviews
• 1st-gen Chink toys javascript:;
• Taobao links to quality shit
• Reviving the dead
• Chink ecommerce calendar
• user' gets a capture card
• Infinite wants denied
• user buys a torchlight

Attached: chinese-iphone_c_962973[1].jpg (500x337, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Lescolton-IPL-Laser-Hair-Removal-Machine-Laser-Epilator-Hair-Removal-Permanent-Bikini-5-levels-Home-Electric/32824311258.html
my.aliexpress.com/mytrace/myTraceProductList.htm?
i.4cdn.org/g/1557791314485.jpg
i.4cdn.org/g/1557791755076.jpg
i.4cdn.org/g/1557797403445.jpg
139shoes.x.yupoo.com/albums
ytaopal.com/Calculator/index
aliexpress.com/item/Freeshipping-10pcs-5pair-JVC-memory-foam-sets-In-Ear-Earphone-Headset-Earbud-Bud-Tips-Earbuds-eartips/1052204391.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.82.43af5532HtdiSt&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10065_10068_319_10059_10884_317_10887_10696_321_322_10084_453_10083_454_10103_10618_10304_10307_10820_10821_537_10302_536,searchweb201603_53,ppcSwitch_0&algo_expid=ea8f5abd-fbbb-4d19-89ab-45a0d05c2887-10&algo_pvid=ea8f5abd-fbbb-4d19-89ab-45a0d05c2887
aliexpress.com/af/lcd-monitor-monitor.html?g=y&d=y&isNew=n&origin=n&shipCountry=BA&maxPrice=1000&isFreeShip=n&jump=afs&SortType=price_desc&SearchText=lcd monitor monitor&isBigSale=n&CatId=7080401&isFavorite=n&initiative_id=AS_20190515042916&needQuery=n&isViewCP=y&minPrice=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just received 2 packages from Yanwen. I'm sure all Yanwen haters are just SunYou shills.

>didnt post the chad vs virgin

Fuck you and your working customs.

I'm looking at IPL hair removers

This one looks breddy gud:
aliexpress.com/item/Lescolton-IPL-Laser-Hair-Removal-Machine-Laser-Epilator-Hair-Removal-Permanent-Bikini-5-levels-Home-Electric/32824311258.html

Not sure how I feel buying something from aliexpress that has a chance of giving me cancer.
Anyone got some experience?

Anyone here have a weird, almost sexual, craving for chink shit?
I just can't get enough chink shit! I LOVE chink shit!

Packages under 22 EUR don't even go through customs

Anyone know of a chinese clone of the logitech g pro wireless? Im mostly interested in the shape and dont want to spend 150$

So, my order has been stuck on a plane for over a week now.
Also, fuck you. I clicked on the lewd cosplay outfits and fox tail buttplugs you posted to see the buyers' photos and now ali keeps recommending me female lingerie and sex toys. Deleting the cookies did nothing, I fucking hate you.

Attached: mukai.jpg (900x1200, 136K)

>not opening all the links you find here on a private window
Are you dumb or smth?

>he doesn't use incognito mode to browse the links here
learn to internet

jinx

Attached: 5zKXz.gif (320x260, 962K)

my.aliexpress.com/mytrace/myTraceProductList.htm? delete

taobao

Suddenly everything's 404 for me, how to fix that?

I'm on desktop and I disabled adblockers and whitelisted ali in antivirus, even tho there never was a problem with that.

Oh shit, I forgot! My bad, user :'(

Just see the most ordered one and check what the reviews say.

Oh wow. Fist time seeing this (even after being a customer on AE for almost 10 years now). Thank user, this is very handy!!

All links work fine for me.. With uBlock on and a shitload of filters

I ordered a laptop screen last saturday and still no shipping confirmation. Should I be worried? To be fair I did ask them to send me the exact model number and test for dead pixel.

Attached: 1540988560014.png (334x334, 170K)

I would have asked them for exact model number and if it has dead pixels *before* ordering and paying, but that's just me..

Did you send them a reminder message yet?

how shit are wiiu pro controllers from china?
i mean they only are like 12 bucks

they're all from China, only diff is the """premium""" pricing

Heads-up to all who like really good quality rep sneakers (and some other stuff, but mainly sneakers) for a very very low price!

Boostmaster Lin has a sale for the next 6 days.
You will need an agent to buy from him tho, a few known ones are ytaopal.com, cssbuy.com, superbuy.com

What an agent does is (in short) receive your order in china, make QC photos for you and sends to order to you if you agree. All for a small fee of course.

To keep shipping costs from the agent to you low, I always advice them shipping it without the boxes and other crap. It really makes a difference in big difference in shipping cost.

Here is a pair that I bought during his last sale for $12: i.4cdn.org/g/1557791314485.jpg

There were $9 because they have a flaw (tiny bit of glue residue): i.4cdn.org/g/1557791755076.jpg

These were cheap AF too, i forgot how much tho: i.4cdn.org/g/1557797403445.jpg

His WeChat is: yumj53
His Yupoo is: 139shoes.x.yupoo.com/albums

Attached: Boostmaster-Lin_discount.jpg (960x1651, 143K)

Dear friends, I just got the KZ ZS10pro. Pretty good. the cable is a lot thicker and sturdier.
Still unsure on sound but it's not shit thats all I can say. Will compare with my Audio Technica IM-02s and post some shitty review tommorow. It looks and feels great right out of the box.

Attached: KZ-ZS10pro.png (1317x874, 1.7M)

Forgot to add; 100yuan is around $14-$15

I asked if they have the exact model in stock. They said yes and I ordered. Gonna send a reminder message now.

russian girls say it works, but it takes several months of usage to get the results

>You will need an agent to buy from him tho
dropped

?
I don't get it.

If you get her out of china I'm sure she'd be very grateful

too much work

It's just copying an url into the agents order page. But yes, possibly too much work for you.

yeah like im gonna hire a fucking chinaman to make sure the quality of my goods is acceptable. that's called a mdidleman skiming off the top

Of course they do, retard. Every package goes through customs

Why cant i find any monitors on aliexpress?

yeah using a 3rd party to buy a $12 pair of shoes is too much work. fuck that I could just buy real shoes.

It's still broken, both logged in and no account on a fresh VM

Jesus Christ, we're talking about less than a dollar per order here. Are you seriously that fucking poor?

And even including the "cost" of that agent it's cheaper than anywhere. :') BTW, ytaopal doesn't even have a service fee.

But please don't you order from there. You are absolutely right, it's clearly too expensive and too much work for you.

Attached: 2E49aHT[1].png (911x349, 37K)

do you need this to buy everything from tao and other chink-only sites? whats the shipping cost per kg?

you dont need to double space on this website. and I'm not buying your shitty shoes so fuck off.

Are you talking about aliexpress? Because it works perfectly fine for me..

Attached: 5om8egG[1].png (1250x896, 814K)

Thank you for you valued addition to this thread.

And I'll double-space as much as I like, you fucking manlet. ;)

Yes, I use ytaopal.com myself, you can calculate shipping costs per KG to your country on this page: ytaopal.com/Calculator/index

Just enter how much kilo and what country it needs to be shipped to. :)

get out of here chink shill

it's like that other watch shill

>chinese shilling shoes on csg is calling me a manlet
lmao.

Also the fact she won't know anyone in your country or the language and will be completely dependent on you probably

I'm the same guy, you cuck. Are you seriously here only to whine and cry about some deals and discounts posted?

So telling people there is a nice discount or deal somewhere is suddenly "shilling"? Please kill yourself. Today if possible.

If you're buying shit from taobao, you can just use direct if you dont need the QC because the shipping price is way lower than these agent prices. For stuff that like reps, definitely use agent cuz you don't know what you're going to get and for easier refund/return process. For me, Ytaopal/Superbuy shipping are more expensive than local agents.

Very true, I forgot to add that. I use the agents mainlybecause communication is a lot easier. the agents on ytaopal (for example) speak very well english.

Not that guy, but I think posting about the deals are fine but no need to convince people to buy those stuff. You can do that at Jow Forumsfashionreps

It's fucking expensive. 100CNY item requires 200+ CNY.

now we have samefagging chinks trying to sell their shitty knockoffs

ouch the shipping costs are really high
how come ali got free\extremely cheap shipping on any crap?

I'm not trying to convince anyone DESU, just showing what I bought at what prices as examples. I could care less if anyone buys anything. Like they say over here in my country "not out of my pocket and not into my pocket"

But if a review or tip is seen as shilling and convincing, then I'm done with posting my reviews and tips in /csg/ desu.

Shipping costs are high because you now pay the *full* shipping price and not the heavily subsidized shipping cost. Maybe some other agents have lower shipping costs. You should check that out as I am not really buying that much from taobao/1688/yupoo sellers.

Stay angry, little user I like it when you rage. :')

sneaky chink tries to increase his posting listing by listing item at 19 or something dollars
in one variant
while the others are 32-34
I ordered the variant that was 19 dolalrs
same device just different colour

Attached: Capture.png (1259x513, 42K)

are these any good?
the default ones that came with my kz are pretty awful

Attached: tips.png (507x484, 247K)

no
these are the worst

buy the ones that come in two pairs in that little plastic box

you mean this?

aliexpress.com/item/Freeshipping-10pcs-5pair-JVC-memory-foam-sets-In-Ear-Earphone-Headset-Earbud-Bud-Tips-Earbuds-eartips/1052204391.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.82.43af5532HtdiSt&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_5_10065_10068_319_10059_10884_317_10887_10696_321_322_10084_453_10083_454_10103_10618_10304_10307_10820_10821_537_10302_536,searchweb201603_53,ppcSwitch_0&algo_expid=ea8f5abd-fbbb-4d19-89ab-45a0d05c2887-10&algo_pvid=ea8f5abd-fbbb-4d19-89ab-45a0d05c2887

>ch*nk
Dear friend, please drop the racism.

>t. cringy redditor
how do you idiots say? yikes? right? yeah, yikes

I've got a never ending loading circle when trying to log into Aliexpress, I think it has something to so with that autologin shit with google/Chrome. How do I disable this shit or has anyone had similar issues? clear cookies etc

disable adblocker?

It's only product pages that don't work.
Oddly it works in phone browser that's connected to my wifi.

I forgot the picture.

Maybe it's another new or beta version of Aliexpress that's broken again, some people get it some don't.

Attached: BROKEN.gif (1319x676, 216K)

quick rundown on how to order from sellers like these?

interested in buying a pair of all star for the summer

So the page that (for example) this user posted here does not work for you at all?

Attached: pud6gg1[1].png (1656x888, 653K)

it looks like the normal site...
I've disabled u lock and privacy badger

I get you but some people here will call it out as shilling when they're annoyed with some posts so it's better to keep it at minimum.

Yes, it's page not found.
I also disabled adblockers and everything. I can do everything but load product pages.

Just contact any of the agents customer service pal for instructions, sorry but I'm gonna gonna show or explain stuff here anymore.

Attached: ChuckNorristhumbsup-Emil-P[1].jpg (725x984, 170K)

I understand fully, no worries :)

Really weird.. Did you try it in an incognito tab or maybe even rebooting your pc/laptop?

I did both. Oddly, it works on my phone connected to wifi, it uses firefox too.

I am perfect
What are you?

Attached: AI_1.jpg (1041x871, 51K)

I should chat up chink friends when I feel lonely and worthless

Anons looking for replica perfumes. I randomly found myself looking at them and I have received my first order.

Do NOT buy chinese perfumes. They do not make replicas of the perfume, they are only able to make replicas of the package.

Now, if you really want a perfume replica, there are some stores. In Europe, the biggest manufacturer is called Serone, established in Spain.
You can google for stores, they're all resellers. Most of them send overseas if needed.
You can expect to pay ~5-10 euros per bottle of 50ml.
I got a Givenchy Play replica, it is pretty much on point.

pic related

Attached: photo5971818628707889445.jpg (960x1280, 420K)

haha i bought these
they come off my kz earphones and don't even seal properly
these are foam buds made by fucking kz and they don't work for their own goddamn earphones fuck

any good or interesting DIY/hobby/lego type shit that will keep me entertained? the bill IP on headphone comments get dull as fuck on here

test

ah thanks user for the reply
nice general

Attached: 1487534239784.png (362x242, 63K)

newbee eartips are tried and tested
make sure the earphone diameter is right though
xiaomi propriety eartips are also pretty high quality

i deleted it and it still gives me suggestions based on my viewing history

uuh, how long does the smell lasts? why not just buy one of the cheaper /frag/ brands?

Do you know how to use it? Can you use it on yourself by yourself? Do you know the limitations and do you have the right skin and hair combo? I gave up on these and went to cream.

totally worth it tho

Attached: 837w60769DaPKPM.png (691x508, 437K)

chinkshit isn't magic, big items tend to be overpriced because of the shipping cost, most display panels are made outside of china anyway, korean monitors were popular some years ago because they used korean-made panels not chink

I used to use SuperBuy to order Taoist magic supplies from Alibaba.

anal plug?

Well shit I already bought some, FUCK

and things like monitor are better to buy locally for the warranty.

I see loads of them, only thing is that is not interesting to me because of the shipping costs.

aliexpress.com/af/lcd-monitor-monitor.html?g=y&d=y&isNew=n&origin=n&shipCountry=BA&maxPrice=1000&isFreeShip=n&jump=afs&SortType=price_desc&SearchText=lcd monitor monitor&isBigSale=n&CatId=7080401&isFavorite=n&initiative_id=AS_20190515042916&needQuery=n&isViewCP=y&minPrice=100

Wouldn't they break during shipment most of the time

Thinking about it.. I'm not sure if I should get it. I mean, I like the design a lot but not those yellow backlit keycaps. After buying nice black or grey keycaps the total costs would be the same as of (for example) that Redragon KS80).. So there's no gain really.

Put it on 1h ago, but from the reviews I have, this factory is the real deal. I can even tell you that we have a very popular perfume store that is on basically every Portuguese/Spanish/Italian mall called Equivalenza that sells this type of perfume, I believe they've started to do it in house but it's the same type of "generic" perfumes.
Reviews on beauty blogs are always positive, the only negative ones I saw were alergic reactions, but obviously that would happen with any brand.
Anyway, if I notice something odd with it I'll report it.

Why buy a horrible rolex homage when you can buy a good replica for the same price? Besides, unlike watches, even those that love perfume can't easily tell the difference. I know this girl, she buys everything gen, watches, purses, perfumes, and even she says these are pretty good, but that she prefers to pay the brand.

getting chinked is just a natural part of life
at least you didn't blow like 50 dollars

That's probably one of the reasons why the shipping costs are that high for monitors.

Link me to reviews

>sorry but I'm gonna gonna show or explain stuff here anymore.
I don't think you're shilling but because you've been posting a lot recently, you're bound to get some hate. It comes with the territory, keep doing you and don't get triggered.

Attached: 838O40587zj6EPM.jpg (467x703, 53K)

pls tell me this is a guy

Probably some "Sasha".

I actually wouldnt mind a chinese gf, id graciously teach her about my country and treat her well.