What language should i start off with if i don't wanna be a pajeet codemonkey?

What language should i start off with if i don't wanna be a pajeet codemonkey?

Attached: 1557539962731-g.png (820x729, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C

digital logic, then C, then verilog/vhdl

Haskell

/thread

If you want an outdated language for nerd epeen points go for c
If you want to be a pajeet use javascript
If you want to do something useful use python

Java/C#/C++

if you want to write something useful C++. you'll use plenty C libraries so you can larp as if you were writing C but use a better more modern language at the same time.

top tier bait

Unironically C. Avoid learning JavaScript until you know at least C, C++, Python, maybe Perl or Ruby. That will help you see how hideous JavaScript truly is, if you have a point of reference.

python is worse than javascript (prove me wrong)

IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE AN ENGLISH FROM ENGLAND CODEMONKEY YOU SHOULD BE DEAD AND YOUR COUNTRY TOO

Everything which is too easy will gather a bunch of faggots who will proclaim themselves programmers. Python is shit. You have to filter out so much of bullshit written by __programmers__, same thing whith Ubuntu

Clojure

>Python
>0 == ''
>False

>JS has no destructors
>JS has === because of their BS type conversions
>JS just got real classes and they still suck infected horsecock
>Only good thing JS has that Python doesn't is lexically scoped variables,and that's a recent addition. Lua had that shit forever.

Which country do i live in?

codemonkey = search driven programming (usual suspects: javascript, python, java)

None. Learn fundamental programming principles. Languages are a dime a dozen.

fpbp

Haskell, you will never be employed so just stay in academia.

Read pic related OP, you don't need to study an obtuse and verbose language to learn solid programming concepts.

Also it's free online.

Attached: cover[1].jpg (465x640, 108K)

>i don't wanna be a pajeet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
>codemonkey
Then don't learn how to code and do something else.

I'm not sure why everybody looks down on pajeets. In fact, i WANT to be a pajeet.

Think of this:

>take around 0.3x of pay and live at 0.03x cost
>always sunny
>whenever i feel like it, I come back to my computer and take a huge shit right into my client PHP designated codebase, then go to the beach for the rest of the day
>if anyone complains, I just say I don't speak English and will still get paid
>rinse and repeat

Based retard

this guy is clueless, fake news