Rodney mullen gets it

legend of skateboarding high af gets it, why can't corporate shills get this? 10:50 starts the comparinson between FOSS and skateboarding
youtube.com/watch?v=3GVO-MfIl1Q

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15 Rodney Mullen Pop an ollie and innovate - YouTube.png (1272x715, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY
youtube.com/watch?v=V1YeMXE6Wn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is nothing touchy feely about software. This is a serious industry with serious applications and I don't want amateurs to "have fun" with tools.

>TEDx

youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY

90% shit, yes, 10% worth it

Jow Forums

The X stands for 1 in 10

its not about the name of the event, its about who's giving the talk

Good man.

t. Bill Gates

Dumbest most pointless shit I've ever seen a stoner blather on about. Also why can't he even act presentable for a few goddamned minutes? Dude is dressed like shit, can't stand up straight and talks like he's sucked 10 miles worth of dick for herion cash.

>shitting on based mullen

Rodney Mullen's video in THPS3 was a fucking masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=V1YeMXE6Wn4

Attached: 1295228173955.png (274x242, 5K)

My most memorable clip of any extreme sport. Fucking insane.

>Defending an obvious junkie with a lisp and zero professional demeanor.

its a talk, not a fashion contest

he was the only one that i saw could actually chain tricks with manual like in the game

I mean he pretty much invented the sport, everybody else was just playing the game he made

>obvious junky
He's literally not though lol

And of course his body is fucked. Years of "extreme sports" without proper care will do that to you. Street skaters were wild back in the day.

Mullen IMO is one of the GOAT athletes in recent history. So much creativity, he literally changed skateboarding

Why would I care what a skateboard guy thinks about anything other than skating especially some cult garbage?
>...10:50 he starts...
No time link. Competence.

clicked on thread, solved a captcha, wrote a reply
> Why would I care ...

stop trying to be an edgy faggot