My manjaro install just broke after changing locale and rebooting. A noboot break in fact...

My manjaro install just broke after changing locale and rebooting. A noboot break in fact. Can someone recommens me a good distro for KDE? I don't want to use anything besides kde, so no fedora or debian

Attached: Screenshot_Instagram_20190219-055723.png (1080x2160, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spins.fedoraproject.org/kde/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you talking about? I use Fedora with KDE. You do realize you can install any DE in any distro right?

I've heard the implementation is horrible

it's not.

spins.fedoraproject.org/kde/
Have fun and remember to add rpmfusion

I was thinking between opensuse and kubuntu, but I will give it a try

Attached: Screenshot_20190515_091208.png (1218x918, 103K)

COol

imo, KDE is best on arch and fedora

Attached: 740full-mei-(zyuranger).jpg (740x1229, 303K)

Come home Asian girl.

Attached: 1556607142463.png (742x445, 63K)

Lol no nigga. It is actually usable unlike Arch offshoots. Fedora is legit the most stable rolling stage release out there. Second place would be Solus.

Fedora is rolling? I remember it being on some kind of half a year schedule years ago.

I've never had any issues thus far with manjaro.

The only rolling fedora release is rawhide, and it’s far from “stable”

>My manjaro install just broke after changing locale and rebooting
>my manjaro

Attached: lmao.jpg (369x366, 24K)

Well... packages are rolling, but... the staging seems to be a short freeze for the release to be stamped out and later cleaned up for Red Hat's use.

tldr most big devs developed on Fedora or Ubuntu. (opensuse devs shed a tear). That is just the facts. Arch has so many package problems it made me considered installing Gentoo/Slackware.

it is but you should really only update every other version making it a yearly release. start by installing one version behind to avoid instability in the current release. it's a great distro if you know how to use it.

I don't run rawhide. And packages on f30 are so new it might as well be considered rolling. I'm always using the latest kernel and such.

Debian
I use KDE debian

How do you retards manage to break manjaro? It’s literally baby arch and somehow anons are constantly claiming of bricking it. I’ve been using it for almost a year and have never once had an issue

Is this the distro talk thread?

I have a MSI R9 390 gpu and Ubuntu is the only distro I've used that can actually go for more than 10 minutes without hanging the DE.
I thought it was because of the kernel and installed manjaro with the same kernel (4.18) and the thing shitted the bed in 10~ mins.
Any other anons with this gpu? what distro do you use?

It's more finicky than you think. On my desktop, manjaro is pretty much the only distro that outright refused to install at all. And t wasn't the USB at fault because it installed on my laptop just fine.