For me, it's Clear Linux

For me, it's Clear Linux

Attached: tut-clear-linux.png (840x370, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clearlinux.org/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me, it's lolis.

For me, it's cunny

rape

does it werk out of the box or is it another build your own autism project?

"build your own autism project"s do work out of the box if you're not a brainlet

Attached: 1400096565023.jpg (250x250, 15K)

This

I've literally never heard of this distro. The fact that it keeps getting shilled to fuck here and that it's a highly polished product that came out of nowhere makes me EXTREMELY suspicious.

Has anybody audited the source? What proprietary blobs are they using?

they literally do not or you wouldn't have to build it, retard. i've installed arch and gentoo, its just for my personal computing I found it a complete waste of time.

I never heard about this until I saw an article in Forbes recently. Intredasting that Intel developed its own Linux.

not op, but for the few hours i've tried it so far only the ffmpeg (missing a few libraries because intel wants to make their own for their gpus which will take months-years), emacs (a few configuration settings i use are not enabled), and ocaml (no flambda) bundles i didn't like, but it was easy enough to build them. i had to install parallel studio manually with rpmextract, but the installer for that is usually retarded on anything outside of rhel anyway. the tensorflow shit is really nice and optimized out of the box and is by far the best selling feature

i thought intel made it

It's shit, it's not even possible to install qt-creator.

And that's a good thing.

The nose knows

Just werks for me. I can play my vydia on steam, watch my videos, ffmeg just werks, shitpost and this is all.

>that came out of nowhere
It's been around for for at least a couple of years. I installed it when it was first available.The package manager was horrible if I remember correctly.

>Made with one brand of CPU in mind.
Literal peasant OS

I tried installing on a T410 only to not be able to do so.

First I couldn't burn it to a dvd so i had to get a usb

then it would not boot becuse it needs uefi

WTF

>a cpu company
>build a distro for another cpu company

Attached: 1552881460179.jpg (442x500, 11K)

>using bios
>2019

what can i say?
bios still works
and the legacy bios option also works

uefi is shit so shit they want to replace it with new shit

You can try emulating uefi with a bootloader like clover, but I don't think mobile westmere even has galois field instructions so it probably won't boot regardless

For me , since I ran out of cleaner and can't go get more right now at the store, it's Dirty Linux.

It's an intel sponsored distro. It's been #1 in terms of performance on intel based machines for more than year now.

It's making headlines again because they released a new version with a pleb friendly GUI installer.

How are you supposed go install this thing? You get iso.tar file and when you extract it, the ISO cannot be dd

>came out of nowhere
It's been around since 2015.
It's not a generalist desktop distro that they developed for fun, it's supposed to be lean and fast for cloud applications.
clearlinux.org/about

Download the bare metal iso and mount it on a USB drive with Rufus. No extracting needed.

You sound like a senile boomer.

Nice try, Intel (Israel)