5G is dangerous. It's time to #Ban5G

5G is dangerous. It's time to #Ban5G.

Attached: 1538533676729.jpg (720x699, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is inverse square law?

well he is right next to the emitter.
Flight mechanics would use the radar on planes and helicopters as microwaves for their coffee.

great, more russian propaganda

He's clearly pressure washing bird shit off what are quite clearly 4G arrays. Fuck off you stupid cunt

why are they putting it on a palm tree?

that's not a palm tree. it's a tower made to look like a palm tree because boomers don't like large antennae in their beachside views.

sounds stupid

>russian propaganda

Attached: 1556525652808.gif (800x371, 123K)

I recall some places having laws giving home owners right to get things like cell towers removed from their neighborhoods if they're considered an eyesore.
I bet masking them as palm trees and other natural objects is a way around that law.

Attached: 5g installation crew.jpg (753x502, 168K)

>muh soiboi memes as argument
the only people pushing this '5G is eebul' shit are russian sources

i hope you're some starving russian toiling away in your digital salt mine because if you're just another useful idiot i have nothing but utter contempt for you

I don't know about flight mechanics, but pilots use windows as refrigerator.

shit... Now I know why Windows have 99.999% of market share. They are counting wrong windows...

>are russian sources
proof? that's right, you have none.

>muh soiboi memes as argument
>the only people pushing this '5G is eebul' shit are russian sources
>i hope you're some starving russian toiling away in your digital salt mine because if you're just another useful idiot i have nothing but utter contempt for you

Attached: 1557973556255.jpg (512x413, 24K)

Rednecks are pushing for it. 5g should be even less harmful than 4g due to lower power output.

nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html

Hazmat suits are for viruses and bacteria. Not radiation.

That's hijab.

>>Being this retarded

That's NOT a hazmat radiation suit. See attached.

This dude is either painting or washing the cell tower. OP is a fucking moron.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (396x594, 50K)

What you have attached is not a hazmat "radiation" suit. There is no such thing except wearing lead armor.

based and physicspilled

No, there are literally hazmat radiation suits. These are used in areas with potential airborne radiation and other minor contamination. These protect against alpha and beta radiation, not to mention inhalation and skin exposure.

Attached: blackhole_brain.jpg (903x960, 52K)

it is

>5g is bad for you

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

5G is bad not because of the radiation frying your brain but because it's chink government backdoor shit.

I
O
N O N
I
S
I
N
G

it's not like huawei and zte are the only players, nokia and ericsson have 5g solutions as well

either way there's no american player in this market

Power's lower but tower density's increased immensely

is a tinfoil hat enough or should I wear a full tinfoil suit

>washing the immense amount of bird shit off an antenna..

You fucks want this shit so bad.

>'hello sir, im here to install 5g powered internet'

Attached: Gas-Mask-Nbc-Hazmat-Suit-Radiation-Sarin-_1.jpg (211x400, 14K)

AAAAGGGH

5g is bad.... because they will turn off 4g and you will have to buy a new phone. Stop this jewish scheme this instant.

Attached: bigtiddefurrygfignoreracism.jpg (365x365, 38K)

>5G is dangerous

Source: pic related

Attached: rt.jpg (2048x1441, 734K)

RT is more impartial and has more journalistic integrity than US media that keeps pushing CIA propaganda used to brainwash the braindead masses.

i hope you're getting paid to sound like a monumental retard

Attached: 1440970284260.png (338x355, 218K)

fuck thi smade me laugh and i woke my family up. fuck you

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15 Non-ionizing radiation - Wikipedia.png (1359x530, 87K)

A hazmat suit wouldn't protect you against microwaves.
You need a faraday cage for that.

Is Wifi 6 (ax) a risk too? Isn't it the same radiation?

fucking this

Go put on a tinfoil hat to shield you from the radiation OP

Knowing western 5G it's probably slower than LTE anyway

>What is an RF burn?

>This website is a sub-domain of boxden.com. It has a global traffic rank of #33,599 in the world. This website is estimated worth of $ 432,720.00

>literally niggers

>US election?
>ruskies
>anti capitalism?
>ruskies
>5G?
>ruskies

Based good goys.

A hazmat suit doesn't protect against ionizing radiation (which 5g isn't anyway), dumb russian propagandist.

>Guy cleaning a LTE antenna
>"IT'S 5G INSTALLATION!!!111one"
Best part is, people believe it.

sloppy job mossad

>dumb russian propagandist.
The only russians involved in this are the handful of random hired nobodies who get paid by sources not even related to Russia to exploit dumb people like anti-vaxxers and flat earthers to further spread this propaganda. There are probably more chinks and westerners involved than russians in the end.

that's an arc flash suit. it's to keep from getting crisped if u cross the streams

Attached: Arc-Flash-Suit.jpg (800x1000, 94K)

nah, totally not because they look nicer as a fake palm tree, it's a way to annoy people

Nope, it's just a cleaning suit in OPs picture, to stop the person getting wet bird shit on them.

yeah you're right, didn't see the hose

>virgin LTE vs chad 5G

Attached: emergency-response-protection-suits-public-health-england-canvas-print.jpg (411x622, 55K)

good goy

here's a small list of things that people demanded to be banned because it's "dangerous"...
>reading/writing
>books
>comics
>rock & roll
>radio
>television
>cinema
>video rentals
>the internet
>gayming
>3g
>4g
>microwaves
>nylon

dude, it's ok. That's gamma rad, don't you want to be like Hulk?

Why am I not surprised at an amerimutt claiming amurica is great? You're a stupid dumb fuck that clearly doesn't understand that the media is state controlled to sway the opinions of the gullible stupid American dumb shits for the government to further the military chaos overseas. The media is responsible for turning politics into a binary red vs blue system instead of having nuanced discussion. This is the same reason the media ALWAYS tries to play the middle in the guise of 'neutrality' while bullshitting you to your face.

Imagine being retarded enough that you see some dude wearing a $7 Home Depot Tyvek suit so he doesn't get covered in shmoo while power washing, and go: "it's a fucking radiation suit holy shit they're out to make my kids retarded and blast my balls with a death ray."

Also shout-out to the guys who think the company would actually shell out for high end protective suits rather than just letting the dude eat his OSHA approved 100W/m^2 while he's working.

can't fool me vlad

enjoy your poverty and lack of freedom

As i live in Russia i don't see any shit about 5G in Russian.

ever wondered why?

This meme will die before anyone will from 5G

those people were unironically based

Good call since 3G installation engineers didn't wear hazmat suits.

Funny you say that since RT is extremely biased against america and towards russia to the point it has designated shows just for that.

5g is still dangerous stop spreading misinformation cia niggers

True, but they don't have strong ties with a facist state.

Attached: bait.png (308x308, 128K)

3g still exists and so does 2g (don't know about 1g though)

It's more so you don't breath in radioactive materials/dust. Ain't nothing gonna stop you from being blasted by gamma radiation but we can at least prevent people from breathing in particles that emit it and turning into walking microwaves.

>slav(e)nigger cries "mutt" when arguing
Why is this so common with you "people"?

Eh, no we don't. Those things don't get turned on in the hanger. If there's a logged fault the unit is replaced and shipped off to the manufacture for servicing. We don't even ground test them.

>slav(e)
i can only picture a redneck who dropped out of highschool typing this

>well he is right next to the emitter.
right, and they are putting them on every block where people will live right next to them from the day they are born to the second they die.

one radio transmitter isnt "that" harmfull.
tests that say they are safe were done in a sealed underground bunker with one radio on modest power settings.

Go download airodump-ng and drive around town looking at all of the wifi transceivers.
What you will see doesnt include bluetooth, cellphones, cordless phones, uhf/vhf, gps sattalites, rc cars, wireless video, and god knows what else.
You are bombarded from 5 dozens transmitters at any given second and who knows how high the tx power is cranked up on any of them.

In many places 3g is already shut down to clean up the spectrum

>Press x to doubt.

Attached: coverage-infographic.jpg (1000x5856, 1.06M)

i guess it gets boring in russia

>#Ban5G
I welcome 5G. At least it will take down the cancer that are normalfags.

Attached: 1358641580639.jpg (500x556, 44K)

I honestly think this anti-5G thing is a marketing OP by intel to mask the fact their 5G fell through

Do you ever get tired of regurgitating the same shit, despite the fact that it's been explained about a thousand times that 5G will NOT be as common as you are claiming (it'll only be present in metros), and the fact that the signal can be blocked by pretty much anything, from a wall to a car chassis, to your fucking hand on the phone?

I don't know why this really made me laugh

Outside of burgerland, you dingo

Why the fuck would anyone care about 3rd world countries?

Burgerland is prime example of a 3rd world country, mutt

Attached: 1550281521334.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

actual bots?

Exactly, we should just get rid of the USA, fucking third world country waste of space.

California and hawaii can stay tho, they cool.

That's doesn't look like hazmat uniform. Looks something more like pic related. and it's looks like he spraying something.

Attached: 1554796120755.jpg (1600x1168, 181K)

I'd love to see how quickly shit would go south for Europe if the US went isolationist in regards to military defense. I'd love to see how Sweden, for example, with their 60% income tax rate, would be able to handle the cost of actually maintaining a defense system. Something tells me the Singing Sailor signs won't deter Russian aggression.

Attached: sweden gay defense.jpg (590x330, 42K)

>be Putin
>See America rolling out 5G
OhShit.jpg
>Pay white Pajeets to spread FUD about it
>Soccer moms and Jow Forumsentoomen buy into it
>?????
>Conquer Ukraine

5G fearmongers are the exact same type of people as anti-vaxxers.

the 'good goy' is the retard who believes this shit

That's not a hazmat suit and if a hazmat suit did anything to block the supposed dangers of 5g then it wouldn't be dangerous.

>I'd love to see how Sweden, for example, with their 60% income tax rate, would be able to handle the cost of actually maintaining a defense system.
probably through their (marginal up to) 60% tax rate, you retard.

Nah. That tax rate is already spent on shit like giving both parents a year off every time they have a kid, universal health care, free college, wellfare for muslims to create no-go zones, etc. They'd have to either raise taxes or cut programs.

It's literal state propaganda

Well, not exactly. They are also reducing their debt, on top of that. They could feasibly survive for a while by increasing their debt. That said, it wouldn't be a permanent solution in regards to military defense, since that would be something that needs to be paid for every year. But right now, their debt to GDP is going down by about 2% per year (their debt was 40.8% of their GDP in 2017, and 38.8% of their GDP in 2018), so they aren't just treading water with their tax rates.

Still, 2% of GDP wouldn't be enough to fund any sort of military, even if they already had all the equipment they needed, and just needed to maintain it.

But yeah, 2%

I don't know whether you are talking about RT or US media corporations. Either way, you aren't wrong.

So? The sun bombard you with millions of times more energy, and that's indirect sunlight from being indoors while the drapes are open.