What is his legacy?

what is his legacy?

Attached: bring me another baby.jpg (950x534, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

being less of a dick than Jobs

Some very cool vintage computers

is2.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1557979437366.webm

Who's that?

being royally fucked over by jojs because he made the horrible mistake of trusting him to pay him for the work he did

I geniuenly think woz was a nice guy and a top-tier engineer. That said, he got manipulated to the nth degree by a sociopath who whored his original designs out for millions, meanwhile giving him the crumbs. Oh well, he's a billionaire now so he can live a squishy life and go full autism flying around on his segway

I'd be happy to get billions in crumbs.

fuck em, fuck steve jobs, and fuck tim apple.

Being an instrumental figure in early home computing, but not much more beyond that, maybe an idol for beta males like that think he's some sort of Seymour Cray-level genius for bolting a video terminal and a disk controller to a cheap 6502 machine that was forgotten as soon as the PC started shipping.

world's biggest beta cuck

He's a nice man, intelligent, and says that he dislikes money. He would give it away, especially when Steve Job's denied Apple employees stock options, and only has $100M to his name.

>but not much more beyond that
Yes, supposedly after he was flying his plane and had an accident that caused memory issues.

Even his contributions to computing when he had his shit together are hugely inflated because of the whole le poor niceguy exploited by le evil mean yelling man ;'( narrative.

He's basically the Steve Jobs of contrarian wiki scholars.

The Apple II

>thinking someone is a good engineer and a nice person means they're your idol
why don't you project more you fucking nigger

Oh, please. You're masturbating to a billionaire who made his fortune selling a gutless 8-bit at ridiculous markup. On Jow Forums.

Segway polo

He's a narcissist and thinks he invented personal computing (although the plane crash might have given him brain damage). Atleast Steve Jobs would thank the Macintosh and Next teams. Who has Wozniak ever praised in an interview?

Attached: CeramicICs.jpg (1024x768, 467K)

He always mentions the other early Apple employees, I think he thanks the guy who designed the PSU for the Apple II.

>trivializing Woz's entire career like that
The dude did some neat shit like creating ADB

Being really good at Tetris on the Game Boy

Because it is trivial. ADB? Really?

I think that's Bud Spencer

Jobs's gay lover

being alive and cashing on someone else working

Was crashing that plane part of his plan?

Laying ground for extensible motherboard designs, like the PC.