Kek you can't make this shit up

kek you can't make this shit up

Attached: 20190516103800.png (1028x348, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1kiVO9kZ4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_error
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 600312d9_1.jpg (320x282, 16K)

Guten Morgenstern.

Someone explain?

Delusional pol conspiracies.

How is it a conspiracy? It's just a screenshot from Wikipedia.

just a coincidence

This, sure the people with family names like that might be considered part of a semi-fictional group that's supposed to immorali profit, but it's still just all a coincidence.

I don't get it

*Cohencidence

YOUR POST HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES

The fuck am I looking at..?

The nose

Are you all new here? Are you on 4chins and have never heard about the Jewish question

>Are you on 4chins
This is 4channel, not Jow Forums

>Someone has a Jewish sounding last name
>THE JEWISH QUESTION
what is this nonsense and what does it have to do with technology

Jews are technology. (I have no idea why it is posted here)

Sorry, I forgot I had to view everything through the collective nazi lens here on Jow Forums.

Jews love to profit off of the perversity of who they consider christian

redditors pretending to belong here

Go back to your containment board.

fucking krauts at it again

not him, but Jow Forums always named the jew, you fuck face

This is true, but it changed over time.

>Jow Forums is one person
Literally kill yourself

You have to go back

>Jow Forums is one person
No, but it has always had a politically incorrect subculture, regardless of which board you're on. Ofcourse you'd know this, if you weren't a redditor pretending to belong here. Go back.

nothing wrong with being a jewish, only liberals hate them

Jow Forums = 4channel

>He doesn't know

This
Consider necking yourself

You are no different than bronies, they got their containment board, you did too. Go back.

>ignoring my post
A redditor that actively seeks to get rid of board culture, how fitting. Now please, adapt or go back.

I've been on Jow Forums for years and I do use Reddit sometimes because there are actually some specific interest based subreddits that aren't shit like the mainstream subs. Also Jow Forums has always been more centrist / left of center until you Jow Forumstards spilled over.

Kill yourself faggot.

the pic is right, the implication isn't
i'll point you to the fallacy:
A->B does not imply B->A
youtube.com/watch?v=M1kiVO9kZ4g
and for the more educated ones, Jow Forums's next argument whom i know from experience falls under: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_error
specifically sampling bias.
brainlet polacks can't reason for shit

Eat my ass with your revisionist nonsense. There were never any political affiliations here, but naming the Jew is universal across all boards, regardless of the intent. Stop lying, lurk more.

>I've been on Jow Forums for years and I do use Reddit
Thats a big oof my dude

every board here is extension of Jow Forums

Spoken like a true post-trump normie.

I've been here over a decade. People with a variety of opinions post. Some of them are retarded and actually believe there is a Jewish conspiracy

Oh no, someone browses an another website! The horror!

i doubt Jow Forums will listen to a girl trying to teach them something

So have I, your "central left" views are likely your own. Just look at how women in tech, diversity programs and other HR matters get treated here. By no metric can you consider this board central left.

Fucking kikes

i have a penis (born with) and the target audience is only who can comprehend it. most vocal browsers of pol can't.

oh you meant the vid
who gives a fuck about the vid, its discussed in every logic book with the same name. they wouldn't google it in the first place as it will fuck their confirmation bias

there are actually a few useful subreddits that aren't faggot leftist circle jerks when will the Reddit hate meme die this place is almost just as bad.

The kind of affirmative action programs that put incompetent females and niggers in tech aren't pushed by centrists or even left of center people they are pushed by full on leftists.

>what has a website and its founder to do with technology

Attached: 426584357386.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>Are you on 4chins and have never heard about the Jewish question
Morgenstern is a Jewish name? I searched it up and most are Germans

>and its founder to do with technology
Yeah explain this part, what does their name have to do with technology. This is just some Jow Forums nonsense about IT'S LE JEWISH NAME HURR. Why would anyone on a tech board give a shit?

There's a huge overlap between German and Jewish names, since so many Jewish people adopted German names. But don't tell Jow Forumstards that, it's all a lizars man conspiracy to create websites or something.

>quoting all these people to no end

some read it
some might even have understood it
the rest are un-savable anyways

hence why slavs call them shapeshifters

good bait

cool it with the antisemitism buddy

Well yeah they're part of the cabal that lives on the far side of the moon and use muslamic ray guns to control gravitation. Everyone knows that.