Why the FUCK do numales love slim laptops?

why the FUCK do numales love slim laptops?

Attached: microsoft-surface-laptop-silver.jpg (600x414, 15K)

Why is everyone on here fucking obsessed with a company they supposedly hate?

The are easy to insert rectally

what the fuck are you talking about

They have weak hands.

because normies have no idea of specifications, so they go for aesthetics.

That's why apple is successful, the Surface is established, the changeable batteries went missing, etc...

>mfw I just want a laptop to edit retarded autismic fandom videos, watch movies, and play gta v on

Attached: 1557751851283.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

I dont care how slim it is but I value a light one

What are you going to do, olmale?

>muh specs
>muh 5kg Alienware

Well, you're retarded then.
Get a desktop. Laptops are meant to be portable.

Because there's no reason for something to take up more space in the universe than it should. Do you want to add empty air into it so it's thicker?

and come back when you are grown up. the only muh gamerlike thing I have is a keyboard because of backgroundlightning.meme

will numales ever hang themselves?
>dude they're meant to be portable!!!! duh:DDDD
>wtf? i can't carry this!!!!!! it's too heavyyyyy!!!!!!

Attached: screen_shot_2016-10-18_at_6.01.30_pm.png (1690x804, 1.95M)

Why do you feel the thickness of a laptop affects masculinity?

I insult lightweight laptop users (bugmen) because they have poisoned my selections in fast laptops, by making them so shitty and slim because they can't for the life of them get better muscles to pick up actual laptops, it affects the performance of the laptop.

So any time I EVER see any faggot using a slim laptop, I will instantly look in disdain and only wish he gets his penis stuck in Sprite can.

>I would like to have 'shit that incels say' for 500

Laptops are portable machines. Why take 3kg machine when I can have 1kg? More power? Lol, 1.8kg laptops have modern 6 core intels, up to 64gb ram, 4k display, etc. And who the fuck needs gpus or powerful cpus on laptops? Probably some field engineers but those are a niche and you are not one of them.
So, stop carrying your 3kg incel machine around. Have a powerful and efficient desktop where you work and a light laptop for carrying around like every normal person - they are powerful enough for most type of work anyway.

Actually true

Y'all need to be nihilists and stop caring about other people's choices

No, I want to play high capacity games on an airplane, and I will kill anyone who denies me that pleasure.

Do it then??? No one would probably care

see

You are a manchild niche and have nothing to do with laptops as tools for productivity. Still, there are laptops aimed at satisfying your needs, so what is your problem?

There is that asus laptop that comes with water cooling and weights like 4kg. Pick it, faggot.

my problem is faggots that love lightweight laptops

So? No one cares dude.

Jow Forums has exclusively has jumped on every fucking error that the mac divison has gotten since 2012.

When did Jow Forums get filled with bugmen?

Attached: holy FUCKKKKK EPICCCCCCC OMG OMGGGG.jpg (552x310, 22K)

Why would normal people carry 3kg laptops when 1kg laptops have all the power they need? Please note we are talking about normal people here, not 30yo incles playing games in public.

Go back to your containment board

sounds homoerotic
>incel meme
i have had sex, what is the pleasure in it? it's only limited to 4 hours?
and thats it, it's fuckin boring
also, i want a laptop i can take on a plane, watch a couple movies tv shows and then play gta or minecraft or some shit

>read reviews
>"now this one is on the heavier side at 5lbs\2.5kg so keep that in mind if you're moving a lot"
what the fuck lmao

>also, i want a laptop i can take on a plane, watch a couple movies tv shows and then play gta or minecraft or some shit
there are tens of laptops like that.
Now answer my question - why would normal person want a 3kg laptop when 1kg laptops have all the power and features they need?

exactly what im saying, why is 10 pounds so much for these faggots to handle?

more ram and more storage
obviously normies are braindead though

>Jow Forums doesn't get the appeal of lightweight laptops because they sit in the basement all day
What else is new.

lol, why would i want some shitty feather for a laptop? when a bulky laptop is better with more speed?

>carries a laptop instead of a desktop
>calls others numales

Attached: 4912a09a17dddb41fe1e878614c5b3f0.jpg (500x333, 20K)

hahahaha holy fuck

1.8 kg thinkpad can have 6 core cpu, up to 64gb ram and 2 ssds.
1.3kg thinkpad can have up to 24 gb ram.
If you need more than that for something - get a desktop.
If 0.1% of laptop users need more than 32gb ram (I know that you don't, larper) doesn't mean all laptops need to be heavy shit now.
Still, there are laptops that can handle more - thinkpads/dells/hps workstations

Hate unites people

>muh bugmen
Fuck off Luke Smith

Er, no - ram and storage literally cost grams of weight. 1 Terabyte SSD = about 5 grams I think ?

seeth
but can i play gta and minecraft at 100+ fps?
all i need is that, movies and FLAC music files and i'm golden

have sex

>but m-muh games

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

yes
>m-muh games
women are boring

ops pic related isnt even apple

The fuck I need a hueg laptop when I can take a lightweight and small one in my shitty backpack, crunch some numbers on SPSS or Excel, make a presentation or document or whatever and game on my desktop at home?

What's this called

Spbp
/thread

how weak are ur arms

Probably go for something like a Razer Blade 15, they have decent GPU performance. Keep in mind you will be paying a premium and getting less performance than a equivalent desktop.

Basically anyone who travels for at least 3-6 months a year benefits from a powerful laptop. Hell even if you live semi nomadically and move once a year they are useful.

A new gayman laptop is cheaper than a normal laptop + gayman PC until you get to 2080 levels or so due to the disparity there.

Gayman laptop is the worst of all worlds. Shittier as a desktop replacement and shittier as a laptop.

silent, passive cooling, portability

Enjoy your burned GPU homo.

What if you had an ultraportable and an external gpu via thunderbolt?

Maybe aesthetics? I got a slim notebook mainly for ssh and spice but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority.
That's a surface you retarded iKike
These
Jow Forums has always been filled with bugmen, they're just more confident now

Muscle disease.
>be me
>be sysadmin
>have to carry a rack server and a UPS up a couple of flights of stairs
>one under each arm
>no problem

>marketroids brag about how they gym erry day
>they show up at the office in their full body bicycle condoms
>yet have extreme problems lifting a macbook air
>start crying at any physical activity
>start crying when having to sit still and pretend to listen to the boss for an hour
>yet demand daily standups that just kill my work momentum

Attached: 1555737990580.jpg (680x620, 115K)

Why would I want a laptop that gets as hot as a frying pan and has shit battery life?

>gaming laptop
How big is your bag? How much shit you take to work? How retarded are you?

yeah i slap down my W701 right in front of him then i straddle him and get uncomfortably close to his face and whisper "you want this don't you? this is daddy's computer not that effeminate little thing in your lap you want to feel the weight of this meaty business machine pressing down you and feel the heat from it's socketed chipset, feel the stiffness of the hinges, it's durable rubberised finish and magnesium roll cage? tell me tell me right now you want to touch daddy's thinkpad?"

I got two laptops. A powerful but heavier one that I can use for long-term travel and another to carry frequently with me, to work.

Games are boring. At least you can have sex with women

Nice larp. At least make it believable

I have a better question: why the FUCK do you care about what """"numales"""" prefer?
Even if they're not a cheap niche anymore, ThinkPads are decent, but I'm not going to roam around the block, shouting my lungs out telling everyone "GO GET A THINKPAD!!! THROW YOUR SHITTY FRAGILE CRAPTOPS INTO THE FUCKING TRASH!1!1!1!1!!!!"
When did Jow Forums become a fucking tackle box?

Get a backpack, you weak losers.
I like my laptops built like a tank

But it's easier to passively cool bigger laptops. I don't get how it's an answer.

Go buy a workstation laptop then faggot

as much as i like my w540, i don't mind a thin laptop. actually a phone with termux and a bluetooth keyboard can get shit done too if you ssh into your desktop
tl;dr stop the autismo

>gayman laptop
Literally retarded

I hope that giant box is primarily batteries

They are tech jewelry basically.

I'm not obsessed with the slimness of the laptops, I like the fact that they are tiny. I love tiny things, like my penis.

>Op's pic clearly shows a MS Surface, not related to Apple in any way
>LEAVE APPLE ALONE!!!
Consider throwing yourself off the roof of the tallest building in your area

Some people actually have jobs that pay well enough to buy a modern laptop. Try getting a job then realize you can afford to buy shit and not bother complaining about shit that doesn't concern you. Get a life dude. Try programming. If you can shut up and just work, the pay is great.

Easy to carry for their nu-biceps and easy to carry in their nu-bag.

i use ace predator 10kg laptop

Attached: wx1080.jpg (1080x720, 79K)

>$10k starting
retard

Chunky and doesnt look bad for a gamer laptop
Hows the performance and build quality

300 manufactured IIRC.
Don't believe you.

>silent, passive cooling

You mean NO cooling.
Thin laptops throttle like crazy.

Properly cooling a thin laptop would require a super high rpm fan making shitloads of whining noise.
So instead they just make the CPU run at 900Mhz after a few seconds of use.

I love my laptops like i love my women - small, slim and with a bright color, looking just right so that i'm not ashamed to show myself with it.

If you love your laptop big, black and throbbing with strength... then that's your own preference user.

Your bitch of a woman is retarded and sucks at sex.

Slim = aerodynamic = faster

Duh you stupid or something?

What I want in a laptop is maximum portability because I fucking travel with it. Does not have to razor-thin and feather-light but I'm not gonna use a gaming laptop. XPS 13 does it right.

it's early prototype of man-portable fusion reactor, the thing is projected to have sufficient power supply for three decades

So you're a faggot that loves little boy bodies?

>bugmen
eat shit reddit

>literally nobody makes a practical laptop that's not slim anymore.
>"why are people buying these? don't they know there are 10 year old half-working thinkpads on ebay?"
fuckin a

because it looks better, nobody wants some big plasticy piece of garbage thinkpad with a shitty screen when a smaller nicer looking laptop can do everything it can do better.

Androgens increase strength.Numales lack androgens.

>they think i'm talking about thinkpad

Then what are you talking about

a based heavy dell laptop

I had an e6540. Not a good portable machine at all and it had shit battery life.

They have weak arms and big bellies.

>why do people like things that I don't like?