No one takes computer scientists seriously. You are delusional if you think otherwise. pic related

No one takes computer scientists seriously. You are delusional if you think otherwise. pic related.

Attached: image_c0780064-3e1e-4691-8d64-79b31a062a2720190516_150447.jpg (1200x628, 131K)

kek

I don't need to be taken seriously, I will gladly take their money while they laugh at me

Why do they still announce it's M/F? It's not even legal for them to require a single gender for that job and no one would expect them to.

Nobody takes any STEM major seriously, barring Ivy or Oxbridge educated mathematicians, doctors, or physicists. All the genuinely powerful people are Ivy/Oxbridge educated in law, business, etc.

>it’s a “computer science = software engineering because I know fuck all about fuck all” episode

they're clearly looking for high IQ individuals for that position. You know, the kind that is able to appreciate and understand Rick and Morty

You don't go into IT or compsci because you want to look cool. You do it because it's interesting and makes money.
If you want to look cool, go get a business degree, suck cock, and start climbing the corporate ladder.

I think they're required to announce it

based

>It's not even legal for them to require a single gender for that job and no one would expect them to.
You have only one gender.
In total there are two different genders.
Get the fuck over it, faggot.

Nobody asked, retard.

i did, faggot.

idgaf if they take me seriously as long as they pay me

You're nobody

they want to attract a certain demographic. what's wrong with that? there are plenty of companies that would never do stuff like this.

>full stack engineer
>computer scientist

that is not what he meant by
>require a single gender
you dip

Attached: triggered.gif (480x270, 1.75M)

>dudes our senior cost too much, we need to attract some millenials into our shitty company

Attached: 1518468407362.jpg (630x432, 63K)

just as planned

Must be an American. It is here though.

>age of sigmar
>now this
you used to be cool

Attached: r35.png (1114x1600, 639K)

absolut basiert

>software engineering
>engineering

R&M is pretty good cartoon

>Berlin
>.eu

>implying I give a shit
I make $2500 a week writing Javascript and Python in an area where I pay $900/mo rent for a new 500sqft apartment.

>.ie
That's Ireland, mate.

Fucking nazi bigots for not hiring M/F/D

Major Fucking Dolt

It is mandatory. And there is third legal gender called Divers that can be put there.