/csg/ - Chink Shit General: Welcome to the botnet (delivered by Yanwen)

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Previous Thread
Previous Thread >News
• user promises a KZ ZS10pro review • Dear Friending the Dear Frienders • Don't buy replica perfumes from China, go Spanish or go bust • Billionaires in our midst • user appreciates his new toothpick case • user's plan for a saleswoman gf • user finds himself in the market for a soldering iron and more • user loves his enormouse mouse pad • user discovers velcro >Fuck Yanwen
>Posts
See below

Attached: tfw yanwen.jpg (700x466, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Airdots-TWS-Bluetooth-Earphone-Youth-Version-Stereo-MI-Mini-Wireless-Bluetooth-5-0-Headset/32988937955.html
aliexpress.com/item/32961426954.html
aliexpress.com/item/32923180286.html
aliexpress.com/item/32944332606.html
aliexpress.com/item/ALSEYE-CS-120-New-arrival-120mm-silent-PWM-fan-for-computer-12v-4pin-500-2000RPM-radiator/32710399077.html
aliexpress.com/item/Anne-Pro2-mini-portable-60-mechanical-keyboard-wireless-bluetooth-Gateron-mx-Blue-Brown-switch-gaming-keyboard/32838679826.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why my boy Tochinoshin here?

dude these ops have been worse and worse recently.

I have ordered an chinkduino micro pro with 20 I/O to revive my tada68. And it costs only 5 dollaridos to me!

Attached: .png (477x392, 203K)

What's the biggest item you have ordered?

The most expensive?

biggest was 10 badmitton nets i guess. the box was fairly large. or maybe the chandelier i purchased.
most expensive was the chandelier or my phone, cant remember

sumo wrestling is chinkshit now i guess

Dear friends, sorry about the quality as delivered. I will do better on the next order.

I just had a Tochi pic handy - had the right emotion for the jibe imho
Tournament has been great fun so far

Best mechanical keyboard in terms of quality/price?

tada68

I spent €1100 (€1600 by the time I covered taxes and customs clearance) on a 60W 6040 CNC laser on Alibaba, it's like 1000x800x600mm

it's fine, it's OK

Durgod K320, diy gh60, akko68.

What sort of form factor are you gunning for?

if any of you is into 3d printing, Creality is selling some really good filament with free shipping for like 20 euros/1kg, which can be further reduced by 5 bucks with the new member promo, which is a fucking steal.

the spool comes in decent packaging, and I'm halfway through a spool already, the prints come out really fucking nice. although the spool looks tangled and not neatly arranged, the filament hasn't stop extruding due to a knot or something similar.

very highly recommended.

they're also selling PETG for like 25$/kg, which can also be lowered to 20$, again, extremely cheap and I'll let you know if I buy one.

they also seem to ship from Europe. Mine took a week and a half to arrive.

Chinese E-Book reader. Around 190 squids, took 1 week from Spain to UK - no custom charge.

Attached: ereader.webm (1080x1920, 500K)

How many sorting center does it usually go through?

Attached: file.png (310x284, 5K)

How is it? I've been thinking about shelling out some hard earned toilbucks for an e-reader.
However, I got lost in the woods going through listings on aliexpress, not sure what to look for - just want a simple honest e-reader for pdfs and epubs.

how can I use the new user coupon multiple times?

I opted for an Android eBook reader because fuck plugging in the reader to my PC each time I want to read a new book/read manga. Another criteria would be screen size, I've had the kindle and the paperwhite both at 6 inches screen which were way too small for PDFs. The Likebook Mars is 7.8 inches which is a big improvement, good for academic PDFs and mangas in general. For £200 budget I highly recommend this one. What are you looking to read in general? Research papers or just some fics/non-fics?

ive had an order go onto multiple planes appaently

tachiyomi?

>t. YANWEN package sorter
ship my shit, you fucker!

I tend to read a few papers a month, so I'd like to be able to comfortably read them even if they have that compact two column style which seems like it would be challenge on smaller screens.
I'll check out the Likebook Mars, thanks.

>no dopamine rush from cheap neat little items from yellow man land in the past 3 days
>existential dread started setting in again

I AM NOT ADDICTED

Attached: 1556608458423.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

Sounds like you have a colourful order history.

dear friend
get fucked
:headpat:

Full support, should be able to run any .apk compatible with Android 6.0
The native PDF reader has some nice crop feature that lets you define the "content" section of pages, might help in your case. Failing that, you can always find an app on the PlayStore to suit your need.

Attached: tachiyomi.webm (1080x1920, 859K)

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Airdots-TWS-Bluetooth-Earphone-Youth-Version-Stereo-MI-Mini-Wireless-Bluetooth-5-0-Headset/32988937955.html
are these any good?

Which airpods clone is currently top tier? i10? i10S? i12? i14?

Why not get chink originals rather than knock offs?

I'm on android.

Mein Bruder.

Attached: VID_20181128_120641.webm (720x984, 2.82M)

Discovered something with the zsn

All the fucking usb c 3.5 mm jack adapter I had been using were reversed, and the headphones were fine. I have the one that came with my phone and another that charges and has the port atthe same time, and those two were fine.

PSA, I'd only trust ugreen for these type of adapters, I bought cheap and now I paid the price. I'm going to have to throw out the ones I have on the way most likely

aliexpress.com/item/32961426954.html
>94 orders
>51 reviews
>4.8 average score.
t-these won't blow up in my ears right? haha otherwise there'd be negative scores

USB-C is such a shitshow.
Glad nothing went too badly wrong.

I ordered some robotsky ones that look similar to the ugreen so we will see if those turn out well or not. Ready to dispute if they are reversed

when swit,h hacking became a thing people were frying their consoles because of usb c cables overvolting the system. had to buy specific 48k ohm resistance cables

Attached: 65.gif (75x52, 9K)

>Likebook Mars
Link?

Attached: link.jpg (491x422, 69K)

aliexpress.com/item/32923180286.html
Bought this one, ships from Spain. Might be worth filtering by countries if you're from the EU. Saw a couple of listing being shipped from Italy/France.

Follow up on some design flaws of the knife sharpening jig.
It does not come with a spring, so normally you have to unscrew the knob to change stones.
The grit labels dissolve in water like normal paper, so you have to emboss the grit number into the plastic with a hot tool yourself.
The red stones are almost useless, and they do not match the grit label.
Diamond plates from SG suck because the plastic borders are taller than the plates and need trimming before use, SY diamond plates are good.
The starting kit should ship with #240 #500 and # 1000 diamond plates and a leather plate with green stropping compound.
The suction cup feet are too cheap.

Attached: 20190516_193132.jpg (1652x1056, 540K)

What apps are you using bruh?

Only Tachiyomi and Moon+Reader Pro.

Nice, same here. Tried getting fullscreen navigation to work but it doesn't seem to let me enable any android services to allow for that. No info for how to root it either, that's one downside I guess.

Is this really worth £180? For a bit more you could get a Mi Pad 4.

QCY QS1 are better and cheap.

With Wi-Fi turned off it can last a long time. For me, it fulfills a specific purpose of reading before bed. Minimal bluelight exposure lets me enjoy some manga and won't keep me awake. It's a niche gadget, for multimedia and videos I already have my phone so I use it for reading and only reading.
You could think of it as `This device only lets me read so I'm just going to read` whereas the tablet is going to distract you with all the shit you've just installed.

Dear friends,
Please recommend some nice USB memory sticks with good speeds.

aliexpress.com/item/32944332606.html

this is literary in the reviews

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (1002x618, 343K)

Nice! Robotdyn is based. Gotta love those nano's with micro-usb.

any input from /csg/ on ?

hello there reddit, how are you liking your first day here?

>(4channel is acting homosexual, hence the link)
Tell for your friends that they shouldn't be posting mongolian Windows 10 news here.

>€45 eurobucks for chinky tws earbuds
Get the QCY qs1. I use them every day and they cost me €15.

no u

How do they sound? Bought one for my gf. I'm using a T3 tho.

Does good chink case fans exist? I need some without RGB and that are efficient. I have some here but they are too loud and I want to minimize noise without breaking my bank with Noctua fans.

aliexpress.com/item/ALSEYE-CS-120-New-arrival-120mm-silent-PWM-fan-for-computer-12v-4pin-500-2000RPM-radiator/32710399077.html

I bought one of these a while ago to replace the fan in a CoolerMaster seidon 120v ver2 liquid cooler.
It does a better job at cooling but a bit louder. Had to install a fan controller program to make it less loud when idle.

When will the US-China trade war start hitting /csg/?

he doesn't know

>Order a replacement IPS panel for my laptop (LP125WH2-SPM1)
>Explicitly ask the seller for the exact model
>"np we have it"

FF 2 weeks
>Panel has no labels or markings
>Installs fine, fully compatible
>Turns out to be a TN
>ID is the same product line (LP125WH2) but different model

Asked the seller why he sent me the wrong model.
>"it is ips you can search the internet"
>"you install again"
>"you search the internet"

How do I deal with this shit without getting totally chinked, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1538896245893.jpg (4022x3016, 755K)

>open dispute
>"ips doesnt have shitty viewing angles"
>attach 3 photos, 1 right in front, 1 top view, 1 side view
>demand 50% refund and keep the panel since the seller is clearly lying (or send it back for 100%, whatever floats your boat)
>sell tn panel on jewbay to some shmuck
>...
>profit?

Wonder what it is

Attached: IMG_20190516_131527.jpg (3615x2593, 1.45M)

It's a bomb.

Fancy air tubes

Attached: IMG_20190516_131836.jpg (2975x3724, 1.83M)

It's a phone.

It's a Redmi Note 7 Pro.

Fancy back that will never see the light of day again. Pretty good phone so far, miui is nowhere near as bad as I expected. Battery saver and permissions are way too much though.

Attached: 2019-05-16_13:27:22-1.jpg (514x800, 45K)

Seeing people get kickass phones like this makes me jelly. Might get one once my Kyocera croaks, but from what little research I've done it seems like it would be nearly impossible to use them in the US, because they only work with one or two bands from one or two carriers. Does anyone use chinkphones in America?

Just buy a Mi mix 2s, its way better than the rn7p and it has a tons of lte bands.

good to know i can simultaneously buy a lightbulb that can also be a buttplug. thanks China!

though to get on topic finally receiving my order of magnets tomorrow. by coincidence it's coming the same day as another package i bought (non chink) so that's nice

Attached: chshi.png (1605x711, 258K)

Chink cable came.
Will test tomorrow to see if it even works.
It was on sale and cheap as shit so it could be good or bad.

Attached: 20190516_165953.jpg (2560x1536, 693K)

Can vouch for this, I am using a Mi Mix 1 on Verizon no problem with an already activated sim

What's a decent non-usb headphones with mic for voip/games/music? Over ear if possible

SATA to USB3? I got two at about $4.50/piece some time ago, really came in handy switching HDDs to SSDs for people

Mine was 2.99 and I don't know if it is usb 3.0 or 2.0 yet.

How do you find whether the phone will work out of the box with verizon? I bought a moto z3 play unlocked and that works great with verizon

recommendation for a cheap wireless mechanical keyboard?

t.

Attached: 1543476337339.gif (931x682, 426K)

i already have a decent keyboard for my setup, i want something wireless for when im not at my desk and i dont want to go back to membrane

Just check the lte bands on kimovil web.

>buy a nice hat from store with really nice hats not found anywhere else
>forget to leave a rating
>2 years later
>want to buy another nice hat
>no shipping option for my country available
>message seller about it
>"We no longer ship to your country"
WAS IT BECAUSE I FORGOT I LEAVE A RATING? I'M SOOORRRRY

Attached: 7b9[1].jpg (326x326, 18K)

Here's an answer from a non-memeing faggot: Try a Royal Kludge RK61.

Attached: 71xl+WEIPKL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 112K)

I finally convinced my Chinese wife we can get a Xiaomi rice cooker.
She solely buys Western goods because she says Chinese goods are always low quality.
I don't even mind that much that she detests Chinese goods but she keeps buying """"healthy"""" shakes, juices and vitamins and that sorta scammy stuff because she's convinced everything in the EU is legit.

>but a bit loud
That would honestly defeat my purpose of buying. I already have some generic ones, but I'd like to buy something that's quieter and with better cooling.
Everything locally is filled with RGB crap that increases the price.

>spider reincarnation
based

Gonna buy a PS2 keyboard to USB adapter for my raspi. Anything to watch out for?

You need to visit a Harbor Freight store in person.

Attached: 1557621331788.jpg (1944x2592, 1.15M)

What is the best educational robotics toy one can get from Aliexpress? Mbot has lost its way a long time ago, M5Stack is compatible with lego bricks and looks pretty cool in general

Attached: M5Stack-New-Lidar-Bot-Mini-Car-Lidar-8m-6Hz-McNamm-Wheels-NeoPixel-LED-Bar-with-ESP32.jpg_640x640.jp (640x640, 120K)

>Chinese person doesn't trust his on people.
Whoa.

dear friends, do not buy these. they give you more eat

Attached: cured.png (892x598, 143K)

reminder that chinks are the niggers of asia and cheat whenever possible for shekels. when you do biz with chinese nigger gooks, you lose.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>She solely buys Western goods because she says Chinese goods are always low quality
They are but for many people they're the only thing they can get

is this legit?
aliexpress.com/item/Anne-Pro2-mini-portable-60-mechanical-keyboard-wireless-bluetooth-Gateron-mx-Blue-Brown-switch-gaming-keyboard/32838679826.html

oh the irony

Got round cutters and a "silicone" mold. Mold is far too thin and collapses under its own weight. 0/10 would not recommend.

Attached: IMG_20190516_161855.jpg (3000x4000, 2.55M)

Jews control USA.

is there one without a battery? or one that comes with a generic bluetooth dongle ?

also, plastic, seriously? i thought all mech keyboards were metal. fuck plastic.

what were you molding?

>is there one without a battery?
one 2 mini
>one that comes with a generic bluetooth dongle
haven't seen one yet.
there's also the gmmk but no BT
>also, plastic, seriously?
the board itself is metal on a sort of hard plastic casing.