Is it only possible to do a flight sim on AMD and not NVIDIA?

I was setting up 3 monitors and a (more complicated than than usual) Comp. so I looked in Craig's List and found an ad. got somebody. It was a Ukrainian Jew. Was wearing the beanie or whatever, but the face gave it away.
So, guy is there, setting it up, calls me into the room to tell me he's done and...WTF, the monitors for Flight sim 11 are not "connected" in the sense that they all run together. HE proceeds to explain to me that "you cn oly do that with AMD, not Intel) which i KNOW to be complete horseshit.
I go on to call him a lying kike, tell him "the kike gries out in pain as he strikes you," and I was ready to have the cops there. If the fuck hadn't already done worth for my father and called him w.o. me know and been assured that he'd be paid (and then my father fucking demanded the shekels from me, I was ready to have the cops there).
A m I completely out of if my mind of can one just as easily get 3 monitors into "Sync" with intel as with AMD for a flight sim? Lying Jew fuck just did not know how to do it...lol, he also was threatening during the fight to have me charged with "hate crime" for calling him a lying kike and everything else that came out. I really let fly. Thank god not in the UK or would still be in fucking jail...

Attached: flight-simulator-instrument-panel-3.jpg (600x338, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avsim.com/forums/topic/482623-how-i-got-my-three-monitor-view-cessna-cockpit-to-work/
simforums.com/forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html
amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-014
youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ewouLQXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(above is not mine BTW but it's $400 on amazon and I badly want it...feel REALLY dumb right now for spending $400 on that goddam blue-ray player...

excuse the nigger grammar.spelling, this just happened 20 minutes ago and still shaking...

As I suspected, TOTAL fucking shit...this dude used an intel with specs a LOT lower than mine and got his working,,,,,fucking lying Jews man...

avsim.com/forums/topic/482623-how-i-got-my-three-monitor-view-cessna-cockpit-to-work/

"Hi Guys,

I thought I would share with everyone how I setup my three monitor Cessna flight simulator cockpit.

After many hours of research reading through the FSX and other multi-monitor forums I took to the task of installing and setting up my two new monitors in my already single monitor Cessna flight simulator.

The physical installation of the monitors was pretty easy, getting it to all function properly was another story...The trouble shooting was beyond frustration to say the least...But in the end through trial and error I found the right combination of settings and the system turned out to be a complete success!

My goal was to have one forward monitor with a forward virtual cockpit viewing forward and two side monitors, each one would have a 2D cockpit view expanded to full screen in window mode. All views being perfectly zoom scaled to eliminate any distortion. To have all the runway edges, markings/lines line up and view as close to perfect as possible while running REX4/Soft Clouds, Active Sky Next in overcast conditions and maintaining 30 FPS with no OOM's.

Please note, my system was formatted and setup following Nickn’s “The FSX Computer System: The Bible” from start to finish located here:

simforums.com/forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html

My System Specs:

Windows 7 64Bit
Sabertooth Z87
Intel Core i7 4770K Quad Core OC @ 4.2GHZ
Geforce GTX 980Ti 6 GB
Crucial M500 SSD 240GB HD
Skill Sniper 16GB DDR-1866
Corsair CX Series 750W PSU

Go on

Why the fuck would you pay someone to set up some monitors?

I'm using a 970 to run 3 displays. You just have to plug them and that's it. Please go get diagnosed

You also have to set up surround. Apparently if the monitors aren't sufficiently identical, it just says fuck you and puts them all in 1024x768.

>You also have to set up surround. Apparently if the monitors aren't sufficiently identical, it just says fuck you and puts them all in 1024x768.
that may have been my mistake. My ASUS 34" 100 HZ broke a week after having it out of the box. O didn't notice it right away, but i sent the fuckers at ASUS pics where--if you blow it up-- you can see the crack beginning to work, so obviously was caused during transit. Their response? "Fuck you." Would never buy anything Asus again, they truly are fucking hard-ons.

I just finished law school. so my only chance of becoming a pilot is flying a private plane if I make a lot of very wise investments.
For those if you still in uni now deciding what to become, supposedly the need for pilots in Asia is going to skyrocket. Supposedly, you're best served by taking some bath and geography classics (including at least basic calculus) but it's not that hard.
And regaardless of the diversity shit they feed you, the reality is tht NO ONE wants a male kangz and a "latinx" at the controls during a lightening storm. Supposedly, salaries begin around $110k a year. i guess deoebdibg how good you are, I'd want to get a job either flying in Europe or from the US to Europe. Would work for Emirates is I could since they still insist on the stewardess ALL being female and NOT being pigs.
So, if you are in last yr of high school or in Uni now, highly recommend getting in touch w. Emeratis Qatar Airlines, Virgin Atlantic and ask what the best courses to take are. Sned each of them an email every few months (w being a pain in the ass) just to remind them who you are.
And, if you have the shekels, taking fight lessons over the summer is a great way to show interest...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 12.59.45 PM.png (2310x1338, 1.67M)

The warning signs were all there

Attached: 1467794004473.jpg (831x1080, 109K)

There is medication for your condition, OP

This looks cool as shit, and this is just the training gear. if you are a White goy competing against against fucking chinks and Pajeets who cheat like there is no tomm, why no look into a comfy job being a pilot of Emirates ir one of the other fucking fithy rich gulf oil hell holes.
REMEMBER LADS-- NOT RICH MIDDLE EASTERNERS OR WHITES WANT TO FLY WITH A CHINK, ARAB OR ESPECIALLY NIGGER PILOT. I'VE SEEN ARABS GET OFF THE FUCKING PLANE WHEN ONE OF THE CO-PILOTS WAS A FEMALE (THIS WAS WHEN I WAS 16 AND BEFORE THE DAYS OF IPHONES WERE EVERYTHING WAS FUCKING TAPED.) BOTTOM LINE-- THEY ALL WANT WHITE PILOTS
Would not want a route in the US, but how cool would a route from....doubai to paris or dubai to NYC be?
In th e mean time, doing the math in my head, with how low monitors have gotten now, the flight controls and 4 34" monitor should be about $1,700.... any ideas on what's a fairly cheap but respectable brand to use for a 3 monitor collection to use in my flight sim?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 1.34.37 PM.png (1306x1474, 464K)

>There is medication for your condition, OP
Ooh, please do tell me what it is oh wise one? A med for regretting my decision to go into law rather than fursue a career in flight? Esp since it was only a few yrs after 9/11 and then the fuck anrhrax tbased

Maybe some very specific tothe flight sim engines you're using? and otherwise obscure.
outside of that the only thing I can remember is that AMD eyefinity had some 6 months of upperhand over nvidia's multimonitor setups (iirc but don't quote me I think you could clone desktop in nvidia cards output while you could clone and or extend on ati/amd, or maybe was just worse support overall but nothing specific). But that was way back in 2005/6.

I'm more curious as to why the cpu would matter in this case anyway. Outside of the sim engine you're using being custom made for AMD cpu's.

hey chibi satan, you have anger issues. And you're certainly a sperg. Your screeching can be heard over miles.

is it just me or does this post read as a fever dream?

I shouldn't be helping you out. But if you give up on the resolution a bit, go for those 1080p and those 32:9 samsung or lg monitors. I think your use case is their strongest point.

>for your condition,
Now you're piqued my curiosity-- you have the fucking balls-- random guess, you are either as back as coal or as brown as fucking mud, not realizing" that "ramadan" was at first stolen by m'homo from the Jews, but when someone pointed out just how close it was he rweaked a few things, had some more "ma ripped off a few more convoys, stole all the goods and aped all the women, and hence forth decided it would be a MUSLIM holiday called " Ramadan that would last ONE ONE and during which no one could eat drink. during daylight light hrs. This is esp geat for the few vermin in Iceland when it flls near the solstice.
Fugg.....machine in the picture in akmost $700 shekels. Explain to me, of followers of the great war lord m'homo..how would HE go around robbing such a chair as this? Teach me your thieving, murdering, raping ways....

i think it's meth withdrawal.
or crack.
crackheads are paranoid as fuck.

>I shouldn't be helping you out.
I don't catch you...exactly what the fuck did I do to YOU now? nu- Jow Forums is certainly nowhere near as as fun as the old board,,,

They probably took away his adderal so he bought meth on the street and hes in the process of becoming a pilot. (he thinks)

Only altitude he will be cruising at is the gutter.

>what have i ever done to you?
you screeched to loudly.
over something you could have resolved in 5 seconds using your favorite search engine instead of ASKING FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
>nu Jow Forums
that's funny kid.

>think it's meth withdrawal.
>or crack.
>crackheads are paranoid as fuck.
Eish...notice the ones mentioning drugs...I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they are pajeets and chinks since I mentioned a career where just about all employers STILL want Whites since passengers of all races feel comfortable with a competent White flying the plane, even if ~85% of it is "fly by wire," the pajeets and changs go apeshit over ALL the different races trusting White male pilots....

>you screeched to loudly.
>TOO
YEP...this is clearly a pajeet or chang memeber if "new

Gee, how on earth did I EVER know it was a fucking chink? I must be a physic. The Chinks and pajeets fucking HATE that even their own countrymen don't trusr them to fly anywhere,,,so, WE have to do "the honor" of flying chink tourists as they SPIT, CURSE, AND TRY TO HAGGLE WITH 80 yr old LOCAL GIFT SHOP OWNERS, whom they seem to mistake for niggers hawking fake rolexes...
Of ALLLLL the tourists, CHINKS are by far the fucking WORST.Not even close. They shit, curse, try to get free things, just repulsive..

>lashing out on the one guy who offered a modicum of technical help.
while failing to address those posts and make his own research into the subject at hand. Instead, focusing solely on my cheap shots.

you do know that entertainment value for all of this is mine, right? By all means keep on screeching. It's fun. Schadenfreude at it's peak.

Attached: trainwreck-digital-dj-tips-1204x642.jpg (1204x642, 172K)

You want to use intel to run a sim on 3 monitors? Are you retarded?

>is that AMD eyefinity had some 6 months of upperhand
AMD definitely has an advantage when using multiple monitors to play the same game or a euro truck/flight Sims.
This is a quick rundown of how AMD is actually easier to use with multiple monitors than NVIDIA....and since i have fucking Intel, obviously I am no shill for AMD, nut AMD is fucking easier when it comes to setting uo multiple monitors:

amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-014

>all means keep on screeching.
A. you don't seem to know the definition of "sceeching"
B. Doesn't it teach you something that after only 2 or 3 posts, I could tell you were a fucking Indian? That would certainly make me think...

>You want to use intel to run a sim on 3 monitors? Are you retarded?
Pray, explain why this is a bad idea> The power is certainly more than enough, Does the problem lay in the connection between the 3 monitors? Please, feel free to speak didactically as I would love to learn...

I'm on ryzen and vega, my last nvidia card was the was a tnt riva ultra (II).
So I have no idea how their multimonitor support went along all of these last 18 years -- which means the entirety of it since their inception. I got in here genuinely curious as to why the cpu would become any issue for the displays' output and to watch the shitshow. Mostly the latter part.

just get VR instead

youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ewouLQXA

>just get VR instead
have it. have the Rift (which now makes me want to puke since faceberg owns it, have the vive regular the newer vive pro, have a samsung VR that works with my 9+ as a VR, which (when it fucking works) is comfey as fuck to watch netflix in, actually like a real fucking theatre.
As far as the Vive, you can jusr imagine how drilled my neighbors were when I was hammering the fucking sensor into the wall, and I don't think they bought that it was a smoke alarm.
Want to try the "Samsung: Oddessy"m the "Acer Windows Mixed Reality," and the fucking VR for the play station 4. Supposedly, the Rift goes well with the European driving game, and I have the driving wheel and the gas/breaks.
Also have "Star Trek" I want to try, the fucking,,,underwater games and a bunch other other VR. It's a shame I wasn't set up for the Korean Olympics, people who saw them in VR said it was fucking amazing...
In fact, maybe I'll due that this afternoon rather than shitpost here...

Play vrchat and become vrgay

while on the topic, any new VR games people are esp happy with with? WTC did they just come out with as a VR game? IF they would remaster MW 3 in PAris and provide the player with an obviously fake fun in a very bright colour so no mix ups, it would be the best selling same of all times, esp if they "updated" the game so that you were chasing muslim terrrorists.
We all know will never happen since it isb't "PC," but they could make billions...imagine being the sniper near that Church in Normandy, and you need a a head shot to keep him from beheading the priest.
You could have Cologne, the day after NEw Yar's Eve where you go in and kick in doors and drag the fuckers out....or you're a soldier at a German Christmas market and ty need to get a "BE\eruit Triple" to keep the car from exploding....now THAT is a fucking game that would sell billions of fucking copies...

>vrchat
Have only vaguely heard about that that..isn't that where, in VR, you can pick any body you want and chat up girls, even though you know that IRL all of them are either land whales or trannies? Kinda ruins it...

>obviously fake fun
Eish....Obviously fake GUN so you could kill all the favella monkeys and sweep the streets of paris...why can't even ONE Jap developer taken on the mission of making a game where you clean the Vermin from the streets of Paris... OR even add a "Yellow Vest"element where you fucking get to break up pavement, throw them at police, ....the final boss can be Macron--with his giant nose-- hiding in the Paris Catacombs and you need to hunt the fucker down, and first defeat his grandma wife who it turns out os one of the undead and you need a silver bullet and a stake,
Then, after you defeat her, Macron gets REALLY Angry and you have to throw skulls at him, until you hit just the right lever, like in "Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom: and it finally crushes Macron's head,,,

You are retarded, young pilots in europe are literally enslaved for 2000 bucks a month nowadays