Moment man is fined £90 for hiding face from police facial recognition cameras

archive.fo/q7skg

>just be walking around
>get fined for not looking into the cameras
>tfw the botnet wants me to become a shut in

Attached: Capture.png (669x885, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/08/04/londoner_jailed_3_months_refusal_unlock_mobile_phones_police/
euronews.com/amp/2018/05/05/trump-s-knife-crime-claim-how-do-the-us-and-uk-compare-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw in order to protect the privacy of those in need government officials and protected minorities have the right to acquire anti-facial recognition loicense

bongland is a fucking shitshow nowadays, mudslimes, cameras spying, pathetic police work and fucking indecision like the little girls they are that cant even decide if they want to stay or leave.
close the fucking tunnel with france and make that shit island what it was meant to be in the beginning: a prison, cause its not good for anything else

Isn't this literally (yes literally) out of 1984?

Attached: 1547433568412.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

>Damn, China really oppresses its citi-

Holy shit I thought it was just memes but Bongistan is FUCKED

>Wearing an allergy mask.
>Fined for hiding face from facial recognition camera.

This is trully 1984.

What law is that even based on? Never heard this would be illegal.

>tfw its finally socially acceptable for me to wear a Guy Fawkes mask everywhere

Attached: 1535781649358.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Thankfully it doesn't apply to the people that matter when they cover themselves - Muslims.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-8 Birmingham school stops LGBT lessons after parents protest.png (475x510, 408K)

Didn't you know? So thought it was a guide.

Does it fucking matter you cuck? Laws are arbitrary, they're not based on any objective guiding principle making almost everyone reach the same conclusions.

Attached: rtz_sprout.png (1272x1266, 1.08M)

OI MATE, YA GOT YOUR MASK LICENCE?!

Rule Britannia

OI DOINT NEED NAH LOICENCE MATE

the UK has been a dystopian shithole for years now, why is this even news?

Hey bong, here is another idea you can take from your russian colleagues.

>In St. Petersburg, a drone was created for law enforcement and emergency services that can immobilize or "blind" the violator of law and order. Drone also can be equipped with a thermal camera, which will allow it to be used to search for missing people, including in conditions of poor visibility and fog.

Attached: Без названия (1).jpg (259x194, 13K)

At least laws put some control on the police. Also it's impossible to follow the law if they are so random, or the police even does something illegal.

Bongman here, the right course of action here would be to challenge the fine and blow up a big affair. The general public is apathetic as fuck but not to THIS point yet, if this became a huge scandal they'd
Of course since the public is apathetic and that guy is a member of the public, he's just gonna suck it up and pay the fine and this one news story everyone will ignore is gonna be the only consequence, and then they'll pass it into an explicit law

>here is another idea you can take from your russian colleagues.
>russian colleagues
Slavs don't suffer from white guilt and don't police on the grounds of SJW cuckery though. Also if Muslims try any shit, for every Slav death a 100 Muzzies will get eviscerated because historically Muzzies are the bad guys who invaded first.

>Britain
>Laws
British subjects have no constitutional rights because they have no constitution. Even China has one.

no laws, no legislation was passed for this, so that makes the officers criminals since they were literally handing people fine because they wanted to without any basis. what a fucking shithole country.

Oi mate, you avin a loicense fo dat face?

I though every country understood that you cannot ask people to incriminate themselves?

Is that why you can be held indefinitely in the US for refusing to hand out your encryption password?

Unfortunately Putin is putting on a facade of "patriotism" while cracking down HARD on wrongthink. Average random citizens can and do get arrested for criticising the government. Source: I have friends and family in St. Petersburg.
And while some things are alright, like actual laws against gay propaganda, others are completely fucked - they don't get syrian and somali immigrants, instead they get uzbeks and chechens. Same thing, different flavour, exact same lack of results and flood of third world niggers.

>laws against gay propaganda
>alright

What happened to free speech?

>you have nothing to hide goyim, why you cover your face?

i get your point, but i dont think the ground on the international airport counts as us of a soil (which is why those bastards can do the things they do)

>instead they get uzbeks and chechens. Same thing, different flavour
It's not the same thing because just like Mongolia was forced to give up Islam and adopt Buddhism, Slavs have the same responsibility towards reconverting old Turkic neighbors and half tribes back from Islamoshit. The real problem is whether the government is effectively planning this out and doing it, and i'm afraid it's not doing great on that ground.

That's an entirely nonsense excuse.

Technology sucks.
Also don't forget it's the cause of global heating and everyone's death.

If you can't have a proper right to free speech you might as well fuck over people you don't like.

The right just as the left only want free speech if it's their own agenda
>lol so edgy, everyone is stupid except me xD
not really, most people are not highly political, the extremists are the assholes. Unfortunatelly that's also not good when you have extremists, the majority of people is too passive and a few extremists can cause major damage.

Maybe they should have unlocked their faces.
theregister.co.uk/2016/08/04/londoner_jailed_3_months_refusal_unlock_mobile_phones_police/

back 2 Jow Forums with you

Or you might as well work towards free speech if you actually care about it.

The one good thing about the Orthodox Christianity among others is that priests can marry actual women as God intended and only vow celebacy when going into higher positions which happens at an age when their dicks stop functioning, ergo boyfucking gaypedoism isn't systematically created like in the Cucktholic Church. Therefore the focus now is on ideological manifestation of gayfaggot disease-spreading street-shitting. Banning the LGBT flag and homo-organization is not banning the existence of homosex, it's banning the political manifestation of it and propagation, which is also the one good thing China does.
Also it's good for keeping the Muzzies stable and calmer without having to genocide them and upset dumb Westcucks because gayfaggots are the last drop for Muzzies.

Imagine if another nation did that to US citizens.
Same with russian spying. It's only okay if our guys do it.

it is yes.
america, the home of room 641a

Just unlock your feces

Shouldn't have to restrict free speech because of Muslims.

We'd just genocide or mass-evict Muzzies if there wasn't a Western world police being whiny about it, and it'd be historically deserved.
Ironically Muslims are undermining the very thing keeping them from being genocided by a mass wave of China, India, Slavs, and Buddhists who are also now piling torches and weapons against Muzzies - The West.
If you Westerners stop playing world police or become incapable of it, there's 4 billion people who will instantly pile upon 1.6 billion Muslims, and that includes a vast swathe of black Africa which is majority Christian/Tribal and doesn't like the slavery and words Muhammad enacted upon them in the Hadith.

Why? The government would get it anyway. At least everyone else can know about this and read about it online.

I don't want them to die, they should just stay in their own countries if they don't want to integrate.

The feeling is mutual.

lol true

Pulling jumper above chin = illegal.
Hiding chin behind big ass Muslim beard = perfectly fine.

I mean it, i'd rather they fuck off if they don't want to turn agnostic/atheist/Buddhist/anything other than Islam. I don't want a 3rd World War, but if it happens it will be mainly a religious one and not a political one as much entertainment portrays. Even India is constantly twitchy about fucking up Pakistan, Myanmar just cleansed all the Muslims, China just evicted them and told tens of thousands to fuck off to the stani Turkic countries westwards. The pot has been boiling for the last century, and none of the past victims of Islam are forgetting their history books.

See
>Average random citizens can and do get arrested for criticising the government.
I don't think free speech is on the table anymore.
Lmao you wish, nobody's recoonverting anyone. They're literally like subhuman niggers, everyone hates them (because they haven't been brainwashed into the concept of "white guilt" yet) but they're still flooding in and raising crime and taking minimum wage dead end jobs.
The lack of SJWs campaigning for their rights makes it a bit more bearable, but I haven't personally been there in over 5 years so it might have already changed. Even if it hasn't, with absolutely no effort being put towards curbing the immigration, sooner or later they will reach critical mass.

That's not to mention other problems like corruption - and before you start spouting Jow Forums memes, it's indeed a large problem that permeates society. Being a government worker is the best possible job, even if you're just some lowly clerk.

>I don't think free speech is on the table anymore.
It should always be there. But that other guy was fucking cheering for random speech to be illegal.

Corruption is inherent in governing, especially when all the Commies haven't been purged properly and Capitalism still needs to be figured out while its worst version is being implemented. There's still a lot of work to do in former Commie countries, but some of them have finally reached the pre-breakup stats and are slowly improving.

SJW white guilt cuckery is literally impossible in Eastern Europe beyond being a joke, because SJW white guilt needs a basis to be successful and that's unprovoked colonization of brown and black shitholes, which 2/3 of Europe, mainly Eastern and half of Central, didn't engage in.
Even the accusations of Russia colonizing Siberia run into a stone wall because it's reparation for the over 200 million deaths around Eurasia caused by the Mongols over the centuries.

Anyhow, i'm gonna stop now, we've diverted from the original topic was back. Have a robo.

Attached: 3D-анимация-робот-большая-гифка-гифки-5193094.webm (350x350, 667K)

Britain has a constitution but it's uncodified.

Lol what?

Attached: file.png (350x240, 153K)

The proper response is destroying every single camera the police/government have, everywhere. Britbongs are cucks.

You'll never get everybody on board with proper unrestricted free speech, that's why it has to be protected by a constitution. Allowing gay rights bullshit without a proper 1st Amendment analog leads to UK / Canada style "hate speech" laws and monkey trials.

Uncodified means unenforceable. You'll never see a British judge striking down some Orwellian gun ban or speech limitation as "against natural rights". The Canadian model is even worse (t. canadian) because the Notwithstanding Clause is literally an opt-out for a codified constitution.

I'm not a fan of hate speech laws either, but if I'd have to choose I'd choose them.

t. Cuck

Impossible to do that without a mass uprising. They actually have people watching the camera feeds. They're not just there to record footage for later review.

Aka nonexistent. Written laws are already flimsy. Unwritten ones are merely polite suggestions.

Everything is illegal in Britain.

Attached: 2wl6.jpg (630x898, 159K)

I'd obviously rather have no speech laws, but ones that restrict people from advocating for more rights are worse than ones that restrict people from advocating for fewer rights.

desu I would love to live in a place where these are considered the most dangerous items a person can carry

Attached: days-since-last-mass-shooting-0-0-good-job-america-29017128.png (500x757, 145K)

The problem is that nobody seems to be able to chill. The people, communities, the government, why can't everyone just relax.

Fun was outlawed decades ago.

You wouldn't since murder rates are the same as ever in UK, except crossbows and knives and poison and acid have replaced firearms, strategies sometimes more effective than those with firearms.

From the perspective of that particular image, I'd gladly give up my right to carry bike wheels and rusty screwdrivers on exchange of not ever having to worry if my kids are coming back from elementary school in a body bag. To me at least this is the definition of relaxing.

t.naive

This isn't really 1984, it's just that this country is run by greedy cunts who see this as an investment, because of all the money in fines they'll get for knackering people for misdemeanors.

This won't stop knife crime in the same way speed cameras haven't eliminated road traffic accidents caused by speeding. But the amount of money speed cameras make from catching people going 35mph, makes the conservatives hard when thinking about how much they can make when they know every single person by name and address in London to have littered today.

>a fucking wheel

Attached: logarius wheel.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

lol

euronews.com/amp/2018/05/05/trump-s-knife-crime-claim-how-do-the-us-and-uk-compare-

unironically, if I want to leave bongistan where should I go? where is least big brother?

It's not gonna be in the anglosphere.

The wheel was invented by literal cavemen, therefore it's obviously an implement of savagery and while it would be unfair to ban this outright, users of the wheel must be registered with their latest constabulary and provide full finger print and semen records in order to be licensed.

Local constabulary*
fuck, I get fined for typos. It's considered a waste of national internet access.

it's worse it is garbage from the first line

>"1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society."

you might as well just find a different planet.

Attached: satellite camera.jpg (3778x2832, 540K)

It's a truth boyo. People don't murder because they have weapons, they murder because of mental state, and regulating armament only leads to a change of strategy but not a change to the mental state.
USA has the same amount, if not more, of armed civilians as 50 and 100 years ago, yet school shootings have become a trend since the 90's. That's because education system is fucked, mental health institutions are broken, and segregation has been increasing yet again. Instead of tackling the roots, retards like you go for the smokescreen of weapons.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-5-16 London murder rate overtakes New York's.png (659x1023, 590K)

I hope you remembered to use DoH to bypass the dns hijacks as well.
They've developed a fetish for that it seems, not that they even let you change the dns the router modem uses anyway and its slow as fuck.

I mean this is true. Ever since the Colt revolver became a thing, Americans have had access to an easily concealable yet auto-reloading weapon but it's now that there's all this hysteria about assault rifles.

Uh.. that's evasion of the government's right to investigation of individuals.. it's a fair, modern and responsible attitude to the free, open and wide transmission of ideas that the internet provides. I don't know this user.. Russian hacker! Russian Hacker!

Neither London nor New York are particularly violent places in any case

I don't wanna tip my tinfoil hat, but I honestly think the CIA is behind that.

>let a bunch of subhuman shitskins into your country
>crime and murders skyrocket
whodathunk

Possibly, obviously the only reason the 2nd amendment was ever a thing was so that citizens can form militias to any invaders. Now that America is the invader, they don't need citizens to do anything other than oil the war machine by spending all their money on iPads and shit.

Basically Americans are allowed to have guns when it's expected that they will die for those in charge, when that seems unlikely then so long self-defense.

Bike wheel, but no bike? Car stereo but no car? Petrol but no vehicle? Prior convictions?
I know it's convenient to play dumb for the purpose of humour, but is the payoff really worth coming off this ignorant?

>‘I basically told him to f*** off. I said I don’t want my face shown on anything.

I drop into brit every few weeks to remind them that they are living in 1984 the country

>Britain 2050: "I basically told him to f*** off. I said I don't want to have a tracking device rammed up my arsehole"

Attached: 1557222564216.png (760x1344, 1.28M)

But this was a weapons sweep..

Attached: 1554312182708.jpg (888x765, 188K)

Attached: 1552401631589.jpg (900x966, 329K)

>I see you have half a brick of heroin in your man-purse. However, this is a weapons sweep, so you get away this time.
These estates are brutalist shitholes, and police go in to harass and punish people for being poor, and all of the pitfalls that come with it.

What all these sites don't tell you is that the US and the UK calculate homicides differently. In the US, it is all killings regardless of outcomes. In the UK, a homicide is only counted if there is a conviction. Unresolved and unpunished crimes do not get counted. Adjusting for the methodology, violent crime rates between the US and UK are roughly on-par.

I don't get it, can you build some dangerous stuff with those things?

>Isn't this literally (yes literally) out of 1984?
yes.

1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual bros...

Theft is a crime.
I know this doesn't fit wholly in the context provided in the tweet. The subtext is there for people who are able to extrapolate.
Side note: this hyperbolic, uncritical approach to thinking is what makes people easy to corral and control.

Ok I see. Who steals wheels and petrol though?

He's implying that he must be up to no good for possessing junk for no reason.