Any truth to this, Jow Forums?

Any truth to this, Jow Forums?

I have my doubts.

Attached: 1558030729938.png (435x165, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129020602/
github.com/ccd0/Jow
pastebin.com/b402wM99
web.archive.org/web/20190128234655/https://powerad.ai/customScripts/4channel.js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no, anything but my Jow Forums posts

>Jow Forums has been compromised
>you're safe if you block this third party site from your own computer
Pick at most one.

Jow Forums was never anonymous

How would they even be able to link it to my actual identity

months old shit
ofc we are being datamined, that's how hiroshimoot makes fat money out of this

i don't see that tracker anywhere anymore. I remember it now but i had forgot all about it. no longer in noscript, ublock origin or in any of the board's code. did it get removed? i know it existed at some point. if you have a link to the original thread, that'd be good to see, thanks.

let's just say posts were harvested using a malicious javascript, we're talking thousands every few minutes, they'd have nothing but ip adresses and maybe scrapped system information. nothing terribly incriminating. people that have dynamic IP addresses don't even need to stress. could be anyone behind whatever ip address, static or dynamic.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129020602/
github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/issues/1416

Attached: 1543873632066.png (705x704, 145K)

>look at all these literallywhos fapping to traps
leak of the century I'm sure

with jewgle in everything it is possible to connect your posts to your account

Do i even care anymore? I don't have social media at all so what will it do?

they only know if you've solved captchas or not. their level of data scraping is very limited.

I feel like whatever trackers these databases use are likely analysing browsing and posting habits to determine what ads are relevant to you.

this was literally made by some shitter in Jow Forums as a way to spook people like a month ago

I wish they would, would finally give me a reason to go on a rampage

All devices have a specific ID. Your ISP knows which IDs used which IPs at a set amount of time. So in theory your ISP is capable of establishing which posts were made by which costumers from the post, timestamp and IP alone.
But that's the thing, they need the ISP's cooperation for that, and in most civilized countries that sort of civilization is secret, so who cares?

hiroshima has been doing this for like 6 months now. occassionally some really sketchy js and tracking scripts will show up. iirc they were just shitty anti-ad block scripts, but you should be using umatrix anyway

Attached: garbage.png (563x392, 30K)

>he's not using uMatrix

Attached: 1555093047473.png (561x457, 35K)

all good over here

Attached: best browser.png (1004x697, 155K)

Sure it is, Daniel.

You can spoof mac address.

hello fellow windows 2000 user

>allowing any javascript whatsoever on Jow Forums
>cookies
>COOKIES
>C O O K I E S
Double yikes...

Attached: 1551565867052.png (657x616, 97K)

> someone is building a database linking your Jow Forums posts to your real identity

Oh no. Now everyone will know that I hate niggers, make holocaust jokes, watched the mosque shooting video, own a Thinkpad, wish I could titfuck prime (pre-coke) Lindsey Lohan, and like playing Warhammer 40K.

Whatever will I do.

That was like two years ago and the domain isn't even valid anymore

This is not new and will continue to get worse

>okay just read the js file, my javascript is pretty rusty but what i got from it is
>it injects that script into each page of 4channel, where it makes a record of a timestamp, your IP, it gets your country from that IP, the device you're using to view it, how many visits you make on here a day, how many visits you've made on here in total, the thread you're looking at and the things you click
>it then links these to your amazon and google tags, which is basically the collection of data these two already have on you outside of this site, which includes your address, contact details, biography, social media etc etc
>also, by the looks of it, they're deciding whether you're in the US or not but the script doesn't terminate if you're not

pastebin.com/b402wM99

web.archive.org/web/20190128234655/https://powerad.ai/customScripts/4channel.js

>enabling google

NOOOO BOSS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Except that's clearly Windows 7 with classic theme. 2000 didn't have text smoothing.

Isn't r9k just literally a giant database of every post anyone has ever made on that board?