Indian people ALWAYS get in the way

The walk slow and spread out on the footpath.
The block supermarket aisles.

Fuck these pigs.
Just as bad as chinks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Be_1AK_JVgA
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=prCgiqi8hDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being so beta you can't say excuse me. LMAO

Bump into them.

>Not shitting on the floor next to them to exert dominance.

Fucking beta.

Jesus man.. In my few memories of my grandfather, he grew old screaming at the television and in a constant rage over petty shit. Don't let this poison you.

This. Airport moving walkways too, I always have to tell one to fuck off to the side if they're standing in place

Knew this post would be from Australia from some reason.

same with mexicans, white trash. Something about poorfags who want to live in filth.

God damn that's some South Indian hairstyles there. Atrocious. Now I know why Indians have such a reputation. I couldn't connect to the Apu meme but now I understand.

cuz southies are the ones who form most of the emigrate diaspora since north india is still figuring out rule of law, how to not rape women to death and toilets. so it's always the stereotype being smelly, autistic retarded manlet. Harmless.

If north indians emigrated then indians would have a similar stereotype of muslims, thugs, criminals and gang members.

/thread

They also always walk on wrong side of aisle/sidewalk/hallway... just sayin

this. I always do this to indians. It's great.

Having lived in Singapore, its easy to find the difference between a Northerner and a Southerner, you can just do it by looking at how they dress.

Girl dresses in Indian dress, oil on hair in with weird dot on her head? That's likely a Southie.

Girl wears a lipstick, dresses in a miniskirt, and has her hair free? That's a Northern chick.

You can even see the difference in cities bruh, even if Southern cities have less rape and South is more progressive politically and socially Southern women still dress like durka durka. Delhi is the rape capital or the country and you've bombshells still going off on the metro.

Elbow them out of the way like I do, its not like theyll do anything

just fuck back at them. When i walk around Costco, i pretend that they aren't even there, that i walk through a forest full of trees. If ever confronted, i just act like i don't understand what they want.

Take your passive aggressiveness to the next level, and watch them have mental seizures.

kys pajeet

I've asked this before but WHAT THE FUCK is it with Indian women and how like 70% of them after the age of 40 have completely fucked up hips/spines and walk all disabled like, old people walk poorly but consistently Indians are just fucked.

>Just as bad as chinks
Hey chinks at least do their job
but Poos...yeah you know

GOD look at the evil on her face when she asked the house if they want a brexit

alpha as fuck

SECOND REFERENDUM!

LMFAO
do you know who you're talking about?
streetshitters are THE betamales on this planet, them and the chinkoids
if some dirty manlet ever gets in your way push him the fuck out and slap the back of his head for bonus points
stupid chinkstralian cuckster

>streetshitter
>"h-hey bruh"
get the fuck back to boards without flags "bruh", LMAO a fucking manlet streetshit is trying to talk like an american, is there anything more pathetic

Why do arabs, asians and niggers cycle and walk so slow?

They're also much fatter than us

Attached: 1538543288270.png (971x546, 58K)

They have nowhere in particular to go and have no appointments to keep.

Why is it called a footpath? Can you ride a bicycle on it or will you be ticketed? Are there seperate bike paths? What about stroller paths for someone pushing a stroller? How many feet are really using these paths? I think feet have an unfair advantage since the paths are named after them. This is clearly foot privilege.

youtu.be/Be_1AK_JVgA

Attached: Comb10122018101732.jpg (1209x640, 155K)

>Everything I post on a weeb forum is true. P-please clap.

>iis mai life!!! bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

if it's something negative about poos then yes it's true

Attached: 359469469.jpg (591x556, 79K)

>goatfucker thinks his opinion matters

people will took a goatfucker opinion seriously more than a Poo nigger

sikhs are not too bad lad

literally the exact same type of shit as the muslims
nice try

FUN FACT: the poos who shit in street are mostly Hindus

Uh no, the only time a goatfucker will make it into news is when yet another woman or animal is gangraped by some nafri rapefugee. That's the only time people pay attention to you quasi Arabs.

My town only has whites, blacks and a few Mexicans and everyone is s christfag so I never see any crazy race related shit. I feel like I'm missing out.

Based hindus helping to create memes

>woman or animal is gangraped
yes for the women rape in Europe but no for the animals this is the expert of poos who molest cows in India (i thought you poos consider cows sacred in your religion so why you rape them?)

>t. streetsharter who spent too much time on boards without flags, role-playing as a native speaker, but forgot who he is on Jow Forums and actually said "bruh"
AHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
eat shit BRUH

Hindus aren't the ones raping cows, it's mostly your muzzie bretheren.

And they still dress in their third world sheets. Deport the poos.

not this time Pajeet i thought of this possibility at first but then i looked into the matter and found its was Hindus poos

Imagine the smell

I have this problem with people of all races
Niggers that'll spend 20 minutes trying to decide between purple and blue koolaid
Beaners that decide to talk in Spanish to their entire extended family blocking the entire bean and rice aisle
I think the worst is the old white ladies that don't even fucking realize how in the way they are and how slow they move throughout the store

This is you, old and angry and smelling like piss and screaming at the television until you die.

>A*strian
You fucking Germanic scum, your little shit of a country would be glassed with one Agni missile. Not even a country worth discussing. Fuck back to your lederhosen dancing before I turn you into my pinky Germanic bitchslave you fucking Germ.

Jokes on you
I'm gonna blow my brains out before I get old
Also I don't feel bad
I go to the grocery store to get my shit and go home. I don't go there to spend an hour waiting on other slow fuckers to get out of my way just so I can grab a bag of trashbags some lady spent 15 minutes deciding over it and the more expensive brand

i've heard that your poo womens worship the Austrian dick of Arnold Schwarzenegger

>w-we glas!!!
>t. streetshart
OLOLOL
please go ahead and try attacking anyone with nukes, you'll do the entire planet a favor when Americans and Russians wipe you out

>your little shit of a country would be glassed with one Agni missile.
What kind of pooload does one of these suckers pack?

If I mail you a burger would you worship it?

Based fellow indibro

Dude chink busses stop in my town all summer long and the people won't move. They will take the whole sidewalk and expect you to walk off it.

I've started slamming in to them.

Once I hit a 800 year old woman so hard she almost fell backwards.

What an uninteruring lives

Attached: 420NiponWizard.jpg (346x314, 133K)

Hey atleast we are relevant no one knows gives a flying fuck about your "country" except that it gave birth to a based man. Keep sucking US/Russia's dick.

They're just not used to having so much space. When they spresd out like that it causes them a lot of psychic stress.
You can help them feel more secure and at home by taking a shit on the floor nearby

>show bob

>at least we are relevant
in a bad way, we only heard about you because of the epic Poo In Loo meme

push them aside

Blacks and Mexicans do the same thing.
They just stand there and look.

There is a world outside Jow Forums you muslim sister fucker.

Attached: poos in loo.png (3826x1080, 2.15M)

>muslim sister fucker
No need to say it twice.

>There is a world outside Jow Forums
i've been there and all what i found India-related was the shitty Poollywood movies about epic love story of a Pajeet and his Pajeeta cousin

Is this a pajeet trigger thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=prCgiqi8hDI
This is how 90% of men get accused of "RAPE"

do you have toilets in Nepal?

ofc. but only 60%

>only 60%
quite impressive considering Nepal is a poor country with no nuclear weapons or fucking space program like that country who gonna be a Super Power in 2020

try driving on the same roads as them.
>half the speed limit with hazard lights on, straddling the shoulder.
>cut across 3 lanes to get to an exit as they hunch down and squint at their gps screen.
>don't understand "right on red" laws
>impatient as fuck all
they cause a lot of accidents and are a danger to society

India's toilet coverage is also around 60% though as per World Bank 2015 data, government sources for 2018 say 78%.

Every time

Attached: loo-in-poo_o_6882009.jpg (628x622, 317K)

Is there a more unanimously hated ethnicity by Jow Forums than indians?

You shouldn't be anywhere near those aisles anyway, grain junkie.

This the only example outside of Jow Forums

Attached: PpXWnlLyqZnRBEk-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Your just mad that pajeets can send probes to Mars whereas pinnacle of nafri '''culture''' is blowing up in Syria.

>India's toilet coverage is also around 60%
Nope we confirmed it as a lie since your country refused for any third party to verify this
your poo government trying to hide the truth from us i even talked with Indians who told me it's all fake and the shitting street culture still strong as ever

I don't think they're hated. Hatred is a passionate feeling.

I member one time walking into walmart, pajeet had his kid walking around in the entrance, I told pajeet to move his fucking kid. Ahh better days.

>worships a pedophile

thinks he has a right to speak

Poo, Poo motherfucker. We're coming.

SUPERPOWER

Attached: 1544018841672.png (4088x2183, 664K)

jews?
>Your just mad that pajeets can send probes to Mars
i would be ashamed if my country had space program but can't afford to build us toilets

Thanks.

honestly fuck indians
They always fucking stink.
Stayed in a hostel once. two indians walked past headed for the shower and stunk like hell. when they returned from the shower they still stunk like shit.

They are all scammers. Go anywhere in the world and you will find them trying to scam people. I have respect for an actual thief but a fucking snake scammer is disgusting. They are honestly proud of ripping off elderly people with their shitty IT scams. If I was ever in a position of power, Id send an organization to india and slaughter every damn one of them in their shitty call centers.

Ive never seen a race so pompous yet so pathetic and snake like. Ive never met an honest and good indian person.

Imagine being such a savage you have no spacial awareness or concern for those around you

You know its literally part of their religion and traditions to be inconsiderate right? Hindus believe in their own "paths" physically and spirtually, and that its divine somehow and not to be infringed upon. its why they shit in the street and the traffic is fucked.

>worships a pedophile
it's a meme you dump fuck unlike the Indian shitting in street which is real
oh also SUTH THE FUCK UP LEAF i bet you're a poo immigrant in Canada anyaway

>Algeria
A country you think about so little you confused it with a chapter in your middle school maths textbook.

I too have noticed this but realized I might do the same thing if I had 3 or 4 friends with me. But what are friends.

What the fuck is Algeria?

>those numbers

Attached: aaf.jpg (680x752, 80K)

you fren, take this

Attached: 1535205399676.jpg (680x309, 73K)

Black/brown french people.

>It's a meme
Ah, yes, rubbing your penis on the thighs of a 7 year old girl is truly the epitome of man.

Mohammad (PUBG) said it was okay, even preferable, to spend like 1/3 of one's money on perfume for a reason. Might want to consider what that reason was. Pot kettle etc.

A lot of H1-B Snake charming magic carpet riders come to my dealership to buy cars. They always try to haggle with me and I give them impression they are getting awesome deal but always manage a way to fuck them over using immigration status as leverage. It's glorious to seem them seethe in anger while I laugh all the way to the bank.

>when they returned from the shower they still stunk like shit
how's that possible? did they took a shower with a shamPOO?

that's every street, Some say Mumbai smells so bad you can smell it prior to landing.