Prime minister of NZ puts Jow Forums "on notice"

>"Websites like Jow Forums that were used by the alleged gunman and that routinely spread extremism are on notice."
>"We need them in our minds when we think about our domestic legislation," Ardern said.
>In Germany, social media companies have 24 hours to take down unlawful content or face fines up to NZ$85 million.
>In Australia, if violent material isn't taken down quickly companies face fines of up to 10 percent of their annual profit - for Facebook that would be more than $1.5 billion.
>The UK's considering going even further, in extreme cases blocking websites - like Facebook - if they don't comply.
>Asked if she expects countries to follow through with the Christchurch Call, Ardern told Newshub: "Absolutely. This is an action plan for the future."
Could this be the end of the hacker known as Jow Forums?

Attached: 1558040359289.jpg (700x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X4R9w
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/05/jacinda-ardern-won-t-rule-out-blocking-facebook-if-used-to-spread-extremist-content.html
archive.fo/X4R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM
internetgovernance.org/2019/05/16/a-closer-look-at-the-sovereign-runet-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>In Australia, if violent material isn't taken down quickly companies face fines of up to 10 percent of their annual profit
Hiroshima: "We no make profit, so sorry prease"
>The UK's considering going even further, in extreme cases blocking websites
So we keep out all the phoneposters and retards that don't know how to use a DNS server not run by their ISP? that might be the best thing that's happened here in years.

twitter is routinely used by extremists of all kinds
youtube been used for spreading legit terrorist propaganda (not some kek boogeymen crap) and you can still find execution videos if you know how to search in other languages

so what gives, ban everything? the age of tyranny is coming

1. You would have more success on Jow Forums with this thread.
2. Don't forget to include sources next time, fag.

>USA not answering her calls
>only country that won't attend the paris summit kek

archive.is/X4R9w

>so what gives, ban everything?
It's like drinking salt water. It just makes you thirstier and destroys your cells in the process. Once censorship gets started, it can never end since you've set the precident of appeasing to the endlessly creative ways in which people can take offense.

10% of 0 is 0

NZ isn't even a real country.

ayyy

Lol Jow Forums is based in America they can't do shit other than try blocking it like the homos they are.

Why do you care what this woman says?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17 population of new zealand - Google Search.png (657x432, 17K)

Exactly. Jurisdiction.

>women in power

Literally insane fucking clown world. We need to go BACK BACK BACK.

>normal fags stop using Jow Forums
I'm okay with this.

>"Websites like Jow Forums that were used by the alleged gunman and that routinely spread extremism are on notice."
So how many amok shooters and terrorists joined in via Jow Forums's large user base?

Censorship always leads to further spreading. The rule of Streisand. I don't understand why people who rule countries don't get such a simple thing.

I love how the people who censor speech, take away peoples rights, take away firearms, replace nations populations and crush people with their boots call others "extremists".

I don't mind the idea, we had a decent number of reasonably competent women.

We also had the common sense to not work with a single president, though.

>competent women

Bahahahahahah

The worst thing is that it is exactly what tarrant wants. It's black on white in his manifesto. He wanted to cause censorship, removed rights, chaos and people getting mad so they follow him. It's pretty sad. Fag already is in jail but his plan goes further and further.

>competent women
lmao delusional

He was betting on people standing up to it, well see if anyone actually does. I'm a bit doubtful.

have sex

Go back to r*ddit

>alleged gunman
aint law a bitch

>Jow Forums gets killed
>everyone has to flock to new/old imageboards that are actually tailored to each of our specific hobbies instead of all posting on one huge clusterfuck where anything goes
>white supremacists get banned from sites that actually have moderators that can do their job >8ch becomes the world's largest containment board overnight

a man can dream

formatting greentext is hard and i am from reddit thanks good night

fuckng dipshit prime minister. you take away guns, kowtow with china and ban Jow Forums (control freedom of expression). next step for authoritarian state huh.

gee thx brenton derrant

Yea, they're doing fine.

Attached: franc.jpg (1024x508, 146K)

>muh white pepo
>that greentext

Kill yourself newfag nigger scum

thanks for not posting a link, you lazy cunt.
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/05/jacinda-ardern-won-t-rule-out-blocking-facebook-if-used-to-spread-extremist-content.html
archive.fo/X4R9w

>>In Australia, if violent material isn't taken down quickly companies face fines of up to 10 percent of their annual profit - for Facebook that would be more than $1.5 billion
they can't touch websites outside of the country or don't have registered businesses in australia. they're pretty much fucked. all they can do is request for a website to be blocked by a court and cry about it. they can't touch Jow Forums as it's based in America and protected by 1st amendment rights. unless Jow Forums opens up a registered business in australia, the australian government can't do anything about it.

sources added above in this post due to op being a lazy cunt.

Well, they have to do something to calm people and don't look like a garbage gov. If you have better solutions for NZ to get back trust in its politics and people feeling safe again, go ahead, yell them. They currently simply do what society wants them to do.

But Australians are such quality posters.

>Australians are still allowed to post here

Attached: 1422072972478.png (265x209, 60K)

He streamed the actually shooting on facebook....

She is the future of Islam and likely the next leader of the European Union Caliphate

While saying Jow Forums memes.

link is 5th post in thread

Does anyone have that comic of an old man reminiscing about what the internet was too his grand children before it was shutdown? Seems more and more prophetic. The proles must not think for themselves.

I ended up on infinity only moments after the shooting (weirdly by accident, hadn't been there in a long time and was searching for something unrelated), and within moments of the shooting I was posting comments AGAINST racism, AGAINST white separatism\supremacism, etc. Politicans only care about brownie points. Just look at how this roastie in particular had a career boost after this attack.

I'm sure she's a human being and feels SOME genuine empathy for the victims, and might even have been genuinely moved by meeting the families, etc - but let's be real, this roastie ALSO loves the attention, the status, and the sense of being significant - the primary things that draw someone to political office. She benefited from these attacks indirectly, and she has no appreciation of value for freedom of speech or opinion, so anything she says should be regarded as practically worthless.

Live streaming is valuable. The fact that someone can use it to live stream abuse or illegal activites, even up to executions should have no bearing on our ability to live stream or view any live stream unhindered.

Boards like Jow Forums are valuable for expressing speech.

Anyway, my home board of [spoiler]r9k[/spoiler] is already long dead, so Jow Forums is dead to me already.

Jow Forums has the best memes whats your point?

the video is not illegal, at least in the US, yet gookmoot blocks it on nsfw boards..

fuck this retarded bitch

> competent women.
Closest we got was mama lisa su.
And i think that was because she is a hardworking chink.

>against white seperatism/supremism

Youre a fucking idiot for conflating these. Kill yourself dumbass.

What a dumb cunt, it was cripplechan, how do such incompetent people make into leadership positions?

That does explain why google went down while I was mucking about reading up on kiwis.
Got bad news, dude, normalfags have been on Jow Forums since its conception.

Yeah I didn't vote for her. Horse faced whore.

t. from NZ

Funny how they never shut down sites like Facebook or Twitter because someone made an off color post

Because those sites also censor opinions they dont like. Opinions people frequently post here.

Can't have wrong think user

lmaoing at the pathetic set up for this shit ass joke

>retards that don't know how to use a DNS server not run by their ISP?
They can block IPs you know.

>they can block random cloudflare IPs, you know?
>and in the process block thousands of other sites and services
yep
they can

>let's take down a website dedicated to multiple hobbies and interests because an unrelated spin-off site let some psycho talk about starting a shooting without intervention
What a virtue signalling cunt.

Triggered Jow Forumstard spotted

>everyone can have countries and nations except white people if you want a country youre a white supremacist

Kill yourself. I mean it. You fucking stupid nigger.

whites are a semitic anglo race their home is england alone and they can fight for that country

oh no new zealand the fuckboy of usa is going against Jow Forums
what is Jow Forums gonna do with a country that has less population than a random major city of the west

>hurrr muh natives

Look at any history and please stop posting

>live in NZ
>too poor to move away
Somebody save me.

Attached: 1460064027381.jpg (591x716, 28K)

> configures Jow Forums domains to point to 1.1.1.1

Kill your PM for teh lulz

The NZ shooter is not the first mass shooter created by Jow Forums. Far from it. Jow Forums and /9rk/ users are constantly glorifying and supporting psychotic behaviour amongst the users.

Also, not a Jow Forums-related thread.

Attached: 1550528155766.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

That is not a clever thing to say.

Brb gettin v&

Go back to r3ddit, trannie. Jow Forums has nothing to do with this guy.

Oy vey, I completely agree Chai- I mean, Hank, my white friend. White supremacists are truly going to bring about anotha shoah if they are not stopped!

Attached: 1556477729658.jpg (1275x1650, 314K)

Fucking pol shits ruined the last objectively good anglophone nation left. Fuck you pol

Thanks for proving Brenton how right he was.It is mandatory to tolerate a homophobic,supremacist and patriarchist religion like Islam (and coexist with it's practitioners) while ironically at the same white western males who spread a similar ideology must be persecuted and detained because LOL DIVERSITY.

Useless bitch.Fuck you New Zealand people for electing such an idiot into power.

>nigger
Nope. The Jews are desperately trying to convince you and every other white person that you need to hate black people, and desperately trying to convince black people that they need to hate whites, because we have a common enemy: the Jews.

Don't fall for their bait. Black and white are allies - preserving each other's race requires cooperation against the common enemy.

Someone post a webm of the shooting so this asshole goes to prison

Attached: 1507162541646.jpg (200x200, 14K)

I know, I know..Tell them Adam said hi.

>whining vagina pm does something
>REEE FUCKING Jow Forums

But all the Muslim attacks mean nothing right? Doesnt require any change in governance, but one white guy does something and lets change it all! Youre just as retarded as they are. Shoot yourself

>common enemy

Just shut the fuck up. Jews are worse than blacks but dont pretend like blacks are even smart enough to know who their enemies are. Blacks are the sole reason our country has an inflated crime rate over anyone else and blacks and Mexicans together are the reason why we have debt.

Dont pretend like whites just naturally do fine with Blacks without jew influence. that has never, and will never, be the case.

You are severely retarded if you think Jow Forums had something to do with that guy. Please kys. Today.

Just got back, told me to tell you that Adam is a faggot uwu.

Vote for someone with testicles next election.

Attached: 1552171471774.jpg (359x347, 66K)

I AM NOT A FAGET!

Oh, 'fagot'.. Yes, that I am.

>alleged gunman
lol

>his "manifesto" is nothing but pol forced memes and pol-tier ramblings
If and even if that guy wasn't a poltard, he was part of the pol subculture. Just like the other pol mass shooters before him.

Attached: 1557684026437.jpg (552x446, 46K)

how many terror attacks in new Zealand caused by Muslims ever? 0
how many terror attacks in new Zealand that caused reactionary policies to be caused in the past year? 1

Doesn't look like the Muslims fault this time Geordi.Now shut up, I'm not a part of your race war bullshit.

The last good anglophone country left ;(

>But all the Muslim attacks mean nothing right?
Where do you think those Muslims came from? Who do you think was importing them?

>Blacks are the sole reason our country has an inflated crime rate over anyone else and blacks and Mexicans together are the reason why we have debt.
Who do you think brought them here? Blacks didn't just "decide" to come to the US, they were forcibly removed from their own countries. Latinos (Mexico and everything south of it) are constantly bombarded with propaganda about how their lives will be better in the US - who do you think is selling them this lie? And it is a lie, by the way.

>Dont pretend like whites just naturally do fine with Blacks without jew influence. that has never, and will never, be the case.
They do much better without Jewish influence than with, because a core tenant of Jewish influence is force very different people and cultures together so they fight with each other. Each race just wants to be left alone, to have their own communities, their own countries, and not be forced to live among people who aren't like them - Jews are the ones forcing everyone together.

Attached: 1556478305885.jpg (800x600, 85K)

anders breivik
dylan roof
eliot rodgers
umpqua shooter
sysnagoge shooter
all radicalized by Jow Forums Jow Forums

this is an extremeist hate site amd it needs to be treated as such

And, by the way, every race wants to preserve itself. Jews are the only ones that are actively trying to exterminate others.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM

have you seen facebook or youtube comments? They get worse than here on some places. Really though the internet is really unhealthy right now. health in this case is not birthing new literal terrorists at least most of the time.

Interesting thought.

Attached: 1556315227229.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

>what is 8ch
Fuck off retard.

Gamergate, fappening, Elliot Rodger, Trump election and Katy Perry tweeting Pepe really fucked up the site.

Attached: 1535373300500.jpg (474x595, 57K)

these are russian bots, if we just banned russia from the internet they would disappear overnight

There were many many events before that. You see it all began in late 1993 ~~~~

If we're banning bots and astroturfers, why don't we go ahead and ban Israel as well? They dedicate far more resources to "influencing" discussions online.

Attached: astroturfing from god's chosen people.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

They're going to ban themselves. Based Russians.
internetgovernance.org/2019/05/16/a-closer-look-at-the-sovereign-runet-law/

And Bitcoin ruined Jow Forums.

It started in 1988.

For you Aussie retards maybe

Yes yes let the dialectic continue to grow.

>falling for debunked stormfag propaganda
its a classic example of projection for all the spamming and shilling they engage in themeselves.

>1 attack on a group known for terror attacks in your country that isnt a muslim country means its just as bad as muslims
>now we must censor, take more guns away and let in more based arabs

Please kill yourself you fucking shitskinned retard.

Not all slavers were jews even though yes some were and it changes nothing about them being fundamentally incompatible with whites like I said.

Youre supporting the same thing I am. Segregation.

>each race just wants to be left alone

I wish it was that simple. Blacks are here now, they will vote and push to take whatever they can while theyre here. Jew or no jew.