What the fuck is wrong with chinks?

What the fuck is wrong with chinks?

Attached: 1544394969303.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

Story?

as far as I recall that's a chinese man beating his girlfriend

thot control 101

d-did she die?

I love how he just pulls her dress down at one point, as if he was a good bf or something lmao

daily reminder hitting a girl is no worse than hitting a guy who’s weaker than you.
99.99% probably just unconscious.

What do you expect from China

What ISN'T wrong with chinks?

>Chink kills a chink
>only good chink is a dead chink
therefore, he's not that bad desu

Is China safe?

Based

roastie got burned

Attached: 1491229393071.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

yes

Attached: 1522038116776.webm (400x224, 1.53M)

Attached: 1513599531472.jpg (720x888, 334K)

>Monkey act like an animal
More news at 11

the chinese man is the epitome of masculinity when it comes to his actions

why do they so often just stand there afterwards?

Bug manual didn't mention that situation

they didn't have a good samaritan law until very recently

Attached: 1499921684432.webm (236x426, 1.9M)

The Chinese are strange.

Attached: j6cPl3a.gif (300x305, 2.68M)

What happened here?

chinks are subhumans and thats it unironically all of them need to be shot

triad member killing a crime witness

Attached: 1481203338339.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Don't worry about scrawny gooks, asian males have physique of a little girl. Just be aware near traffic and elevators

Attached: 1542994933643.png (619x633, 304K)

>chinks need laws to tell them they should help other people
Absolute state.

why? lazy kid started working too late in life?

Jesus christ is there actually something wrong with mainland Han Chinese? What the actual fuck

I'm scared of clicking that

he should be executed

>banning guns is good, less gun crimes

you are wise not to do so, since it is shocking indeed to see a chinese man stomp repeatedly on the head of a toddler

God I hate chinks, absolutely souless

Attached: chinks.webm (720x408, 1006K)

Just some Chink beating a child (presumably to death, but it's hard to tell). You can't really see much though

Attached: 1521610387130.webm (720x404, 932K)

Attached: 1541791317502.gif (500x249, 1.98M)

wow, is everything made of unprotected gas tanks wrapped in detonation cord in china?

they don't sell renault kangoroos in china

Attached: 1512943957865.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

This is actually based

What's so creepy and bizarre about China is how they all pretend like nothing is happening when these horrific things occur in front of their eyes

Shit, why am I laughing in some of this
Jesus. What the hell is wrong with me
It's so fucking senseless that it looks like it came out of America's Funniest home Videos or something
What the hell is wrong with Chinks?

Attached: 1526083045040.gif (286x310, 688K)

China is like one big ongoing set piece from final destination

suicide is fine but why take a bus of people with you

Red guards were exactly like that
It's a sort of their emotional expression. It's a tradition and will never change

Pretty sure she's dead

chokeslamming someone on concrete is never a good idea tho, be it to a man or woman

Heartless bugs

>suicide is fine
Doesn't get you into heaven.
I just think it's a funny video, I enjoyed it, that's all.

>Jesus. What the hell is wrong with me
Nothing, I'm laughing a little too. It's so extreme that there's somewhat of a disconnect between what you perceive as occurring and what is actually occurring in these clips. That's what makes it "funny".

nah Red Guards were just hormonal teenagers that were given way too much trust by mao

china has literally more freedom than america lmao
perfectly legal to kill someone

I can't believe we share the same planet with this humanoid insect species.

Chinese here, ama

posting in epic thread

No they were like spoiled and brainless wannabe thugs and could do anything violent cause Mao who was also a stupid thug overlooked it.

only if it's your worst concern, there are worse things that you will get punished for

how to account for the people that inhabit the place of your ancestral birth?

it's a ordinary routine in china. what's the problem?

not ancestral, mine

but it's because cops are too busy with the migrant situation
most of us ofc don't go around and murder people as situation demands however these kind of crimes happen because there is very little moral education
what makes a good person there is money so somehow there is no emphasis on goodness and empathy

some old man in my street died and now a chink women live there with her kid she only speak ching chong i think shes a spy

Attached: 1525900475760.png (600x600, 183K)

What do Chinks think of this? Do they even care at all?

>Mao who was also a stupid thug overlooked it.
True desu, but iirc the death count wasn't really that high. The real impact was on culture, for example their trashing of Qufu and annihilation of monasteries across China. Had Zhou not been there to restrict them, Potala Palace and the Forbidden City would both have been torn down, and Beijing renamed to something ridiculous like Dongfanghongshi (or something to that effect).

they just think this is done by the few bad people and systematically categorize them as no-good-doers or migrants

but chang, she speaks the same language as you.

Communism does that

Where does China get migrants from haha?

china ofc. haha?

Oh lol I thought you meant external migrants, not internal

Is it true people don't help other people after accidents like posted above because then they are obliged to pay for them?

I probably would also not help someone when it means I have to pay for the hospital bill.

no, they had a law that if you were to touch someone that needed help, you'd foot the hospital bill yourself
not that they need a law to make people help each other, just get rid of the one they had that fucked over the people that tried to help

No one even helped. And that person continued to buy a ticket while that woman’s brain spread over the floor. The Chinese have no soul.

>they are obliged
well not precisely
just that you might either by the police and get harassed by the victims

There are many crimes in China that use a favor of a person. It has made them unresponsive to the crime of others.

i live on the east coast i change my ip everyday use secure pay software and keep my browsing of login websites to a minimum

couldn't they call the police if they are too afraid to help?
it just looked like everyone was just standing around and watching

those things don't magically make you less chinese, chang.

>girlfriend
stopped caring

it's not like a lunatic attacked a random girl on the street. She did this to herself desu

dare i say...

based and redpilled

You have to understand that chinks are like this because of the cultural revolution
Fuck mainlanders

>pass the controller bro

How would that one event have such an impact on the psychological profile of an entire nation?

East-asians traditionally rarely admit to violence for justice. so If you use violence to save others, you are also punished.

mom said it's my turn to play!

*skins somebody's face*

nah, the human body can take a beating like that but it sure as hell will go unconscious in the process. Only way she's dead is if she had some medical issue we are unaware of.

>His excited expression

>Adult
ftfy. They look to be the same age.

What, you think it's impossible to be beaten to death? She is clearly, clearly dead.

>Mexico

Said the country who dismember people alive

>She is clearly, clearly dead.
You obviously have never seen anyone go unconscious from physical trauma.

what even happened here. the motorcycle just perfectly his the gas line or something?

Well of course not, I'm not a Chinese. But I do know that if struck enough this will almost certainly be fatal

you can't confirm death from a video man
but she might be dead, sure
some people passing out for a trauma do it because of life threatening condition (eg intracranial bleeding of various nature) that can lead to death without extremly fast treating
she landed full speed with the back of her head on concrete-like surface, death is far from unrealistic

story behind this?
did that chink just decide to kill a random toddler?

It basically wiped off any semblance of old chinese culture and decency that was left when Mao came to power.Added with the death of old money rich folks you now have an entire group comprised of peasants who only care for themselves
Same peasants became the noveau rich of China who thinks the world is their playground and that anything can be bought out by money and that any morals and decency doesn't matter.Diaspora Chinks and Taiwan managed to keep their culture intact and free from Mainland fuckery.

Attached: 1327867284.png (250x300, 75K)

I have seen a video of a guy dropping dead from a single punch
his body was spazzing like crazy then though

she could be very well dead or die afterwards

some acquaintace got in a taxi when he was on some business trip in china and the driver kept falling asleep while they on their highway heading to the airport
apparently that isn't an unusual thing to happen, because another taxi was parking right in the middle of the road

Interesting. I suppose this peasant-tier obsession with the power of coin is why Stalin decided to wipe them the fuck out in his form of communism.

>Diaspora Chinks and Taiwan managed to keep their culture intact
Which is extremely lucky, Taiwan only really hung on by a thread. If only the KMT had actually received proper Western backing, all of East Asia could have looked like Japan / SK do rn

I guess not, but as you pointed out

>she landed full speed with the back of her head on concrete-like surface
That could very easily be fatal.

Shut up insect, you assians are all the same.I watched on Visat History about about your memPire was duing in 1937 in Nanchi....something

Funny thing is that had Zhou Enlai not intervened on some parts of what the Red Guard destroyed China wouldn't see some old sites survive.Tons of Buddhist Temples and Old Imperial places were ransacked by High School students.It also saw Sons and Daughters selling their parents and teachers out to the authorities to be killed.Had Chiang not lost out towards the Communist post war we could've seen a decent China come out