NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE PYTHON FOR YOUR PROJECT IT'S NOT HIPSTER ENOUGH AND DOESNT LET ME FEEL LIKE A KEWL HACKER FOR...

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE PYTHON FOR YOUR PROJECT IT'S NOT HIPSTER ENOUGH AND DOESNT LET ME FEEL LIKE A KEWL HACKER FOR MANUALLY MANAGING MEMORY NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 14508567883269.jpg (1099x1024, 309K)

this but unironically
always use a programming language that makes you feel sexy and like a cute anime girl

this but unironically

All programming languages are good except Java.

Attached: smile1.png (517x468, 244K)

Python is slow.

Imagine how much of a pain would be using an text editor written with it? The 3~ secs that it takes for the program finely appears is a bit of a pain in the long run.

Its fine using it for other scenarios tho.

honestly this is one of the closest things to being true that I've seen on Jow Forums in a while

name twenty nine things wrong with java that other languages do not suffer from

for(int i = 0; i < 29; i++)
system.out.println(pointlessOracleProprietaryBs[i];

oops missed a ) ^.^

kill yourself retard
nobody cares that you use python for your shitty projects but if you end up distributing them and require users to have python installed then you should be hanged and then shot

I used Python for a decade. It was nice, I learned a lot about programming, but at some point I needed more speed and I grew to hate the lack of explicit typing. It's nice when the compiler does a lot of work for you.
It's a nice glue language when you have lower level libraries written by other people (pandas etc). But I could not make performant desktop apps with it, and had to move on.

python is a glue lang. you use binds like pyqt or wxpython for guis.

>pyqt or wxpython for guis
Fuck that hipster shit, tkinter or bust.
>mfw actually maintain a tkinter application at work

isn't python the language that's still having difficulties getting their userbase to migrate to the new version they put out in 2007?

literally the reason why I only program in Haskell now

Python is good enough for some surprisingly serious projects, and can be a real godsend at times. But for *anything* that's even *slightly* performance sensitive, if you're using python, you're retarded. Very retarded.

if anything tkinter is hipster shit since it's barely used anymore, my dude. you couldn't even tell if a program was written using wxpythong since it uses native gui toolkit for whatever os and pyqt is, well, based on qt.

Yeah, I want my program to be roughly 700x slower. T-thanks python.

Alright, node.js/PHP dev.

Absolutely based. Java is the worst thing humanity has made.

You don’t like encapsulating pointless helper classes into increasingly vague and abstract categories?

Cannot resolve symbol: 'system'

U know what he meant