Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: ffea31.png (760x533, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2019/02/27/facebook-insider-leaks-docs/
news.berkeley.edu/2019/05/16/berkeley-links-up-with-facebook-but-wants-to-see-tech-giants-accountability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post a link to the story, you fat and lazy fucking retard.

>just trust us, dumb fucks

Attached: 1529559313728.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Facebook, weathering an onslaught of bad press, is concerned enough to have announced this week it is making a $7.5 million investment in a partnership with three universities — UC Berkeley, Cornell and Maryland — to develop new methods to improve detection of fake content, fake news and misinformation campaigns.

daily reminder

projectveritas.com/2019/02/27/facebook-insider-leaks-docs/

>Facebook Engineers Plan to “demote bad content”
>Conservative Facebook Page Livestreams Secretly “deboosted,” No Notice to Page Owners
>Facebook Can Classify Users as Trolls Based on Their Vocabulary, Then Punish By Limiting Bandwidth, Blocking Comments…
>Facebook Engineer: “‘hateful’ content is coming from right-leaning sites.”
>“Special features” Triggered “leading up to important elections”
>Bizarre View of “hate speech” Includes Content from Conservative Commentator

So a $7.5 million dollar PR campaign to get some academics off their back

The zuckerjew may be a soulless lizard person who deserves many bad things to happen to him but he was not wrong about the people who trusted him with their SSN.

news.berkeley.edu/2019/05/16/berkeley-links-up-with-facebook-but-wants-to-see-tech-giants-accountability/

>Zuck: What's accountability? Oh, that thing humans do?

Attached: flanders_aok.jpg (257x196, 8K)

hmmmm

Anyone else starting to like Zuckerberg now that the normies have turned on him? Anything MSM hates can't be all bad.

>6666

Hi Mr. Zuckerberg

The enemy of your enemy is also your enemy.

I am my own enemy

>>Facebook Engineer: “‘hateful’ content is coming from right-leaning sites.”
that engineer is right. they're also the largest section of posters that vomit up retarded conspiracy theories and compulsive lying. the left are pretty cancerous too, don't get me wrong, they're fucking idiots, but nowhere near as retarded as the far right. the far right have the collective IQ of what a bucket of wet sand might have. unfortunately for the far right, wet sand is far more useful than a pack of dribbling retards that have been infiltrated by communists.

>the largest section of posters that vomit up retarded conspiracy theories and compulsive lying.
retards who support russian bots theories and anti vaxxers arent right leaning.

projection

>I don't like hearing the truth, so SHUT IT DOWN
>fuck Russian Bots
kys NPC, I bet your daughter breeds with nogs

Attached: rothschildcannibal.jpg (320x422, 22K)

> being this mad because a bucket sand is smarter than the communist infiltrated far right, Jow Forums and the_donald combined
my fucking sides are in orbit.

you can gatekeep other communities for your gay minority group, you won't have much success here

>communist infiltrated far right
is this the new "russian bots" theory?

Based. If you're retarded enough to give them anything more than a name and email you deserve everything coming to you.

>facebook
Is this thing still around? Does anyone even care anymore?

I think you're a retarded fucking faggot and should kill yourself immediately.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

Were you abused as a child? Why are you this aggressive?

>the largest section of posters that vomit up retarded conspiracy theories and compulsive lying.

Like Russia rigging the elections?

When will Jow Forumsniggers stop larping? I guarantee this poster isn't even out of high school yet...