pilor v5

>pilot pukevice v5
lol

kärā bōgâ

>2019
>pen
why are you on Jow Forums

you won't ever need anything else

Attached: KH54646_Koh-I-Noor-Versatil-5201-2mm-Clutch-Pencil_P1.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Get this instead

Attached: 41O3qx5SsmL5975.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Kura Toga's are absolute cringe. Any pencil/pen with that drafting tip that 'steps' down to the tip instead of tapering is the worst fucking thing.

i wonder who invented the pen

shill me the best ballpoint pen

Reliable, does not smudge, good for lefties, built like a fucking tank, lasts longer than your depression and insomnia combined, I present to you the UNIBALL JETSTREAM.

Penthagoreas theorem

zebra f 701

The nasa space pen. It can write upside down. Top that tech niggers

its called a pencil LMFOAMFOAMFOAMFOF. retard just use a fucking pencile. nigger.

Attached: 1557778141562.jpg (500x548, 48K)

Anything other than fountain and dip is wrong

penile

Some of the graphite can wind up in the air which could fuck shit up; developing a pen that works in space was the right way to go

wrong. also the pen doesn't work in space. and it doesn't matter anyway because no one has been to space. all the money went to Israel.

For me, it's this

Attached: IMG_20190517_055317.jpg (2160x3840, 336K)

Source?

Based.

Knife

I find these to be the best mix of design, reliability, and cost,but redpill me on dope pens, Jow Forums

Attached: 41310PROD-G-301-Black-616x356-1-1.jpg (616x356, 23K)

NASA Space Pen masterace

Attached: 716KrrCGJQL._SL1500_.jpg (1424x1500, 107K)

>Pilot G2 (0.5)
Great every day utility pen. Ink flows pretty heavily which is great for crappy paper. This is the one I keep in my pocket no matter what.
>Zebra F-301
This is the one I keep at my desk. The steel body is really nice, and the ink is decent for a ballpoint. Decent, but I wouldn't be too upset if someone snatched it.
>Kaweco classic sport (medium nib)
This is the pen I keep with me AT ALL TIMES. Not as flexible as the G2, but when I need to sit down and write something this pen makes it comfy. The short barrel + post design makes it easy to fit in a pocket, but long enough when posted to be comfortable and have good counterweight. at ~$20-$25, it's an amazing pen for the price and the one I recommend anyone who wants to start with fountain pens.

based Versatil

absolutely based

>he doesn’t use a quill

The fact that a wedge surface never forms on the graphite just means that there's never a smooth enough surface on it to allow for a low-friction writing experience.

I use a Parker Jotter, but I can see how they would be uncomfortable for some people. Also the newer ones are plastic bullshit instead of the older all-metal construction. You can still get metal ones, but you just have to know to look for them.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x750, 183K)

>Penis technology

No, the metal ones are bullshit. I had both, metal and plastic. The metal is way to slippery. Into the trash it went.

Cobbled this together out of five different broken pens. Randomly leaks every now and then, otherwise really nice.

Attached: _20190517_204332.jpg (3192x1467, 466K)

>stabs you in your pocket

Unironically best pen. Collecting rare ones was fun, back in the days

Cool

I've been using the Zebra F-701 series for the past 7 years. It says on the package that the new F-701 is all steel, which I dunno if it's true or not, but I know the Fx-MD absolutely is.

Attached: 710xIZUKrGL._SL1500_.jpg (1199x1500, 107K)

Since when are pen threads allowed again, or are janies just sleeping faggots again?

Pen is (old) information technology, and there isn't really any other board where these threads would fit better.