Do your parents know you're a faggot?

why did you bother making this thread?

kek i read it wrong the whole time

Are traps gay?

Why are you such a faggot?

i'm not

How are the latest downgrades?

the only modern downgrade from this performance wise would be a zen

Are traps gay? Or are we gay for watching traps?

Me too!

most of the time you'd be gay yes. only in very rare instances such as sex with this boy would you still be considered heterosexual

Attached: 1558105431675.jpg (741x486, 59K)

i'm at [email protected]. You?

stock CPU, I know I know

i didnt know it could run with 2400Mhz RAM at stock voltage

The Ram runs @1.65V, my CPU runs at whatever stock is. Unless I'm missing something and being a fag

unless you manually set the RAM multiplier in the bios, it will only run at the SPD speed and not the tested speed. SPD is normally below 1500Mhz i think

I used the XMP profile, but that has me thinking I need to run some tests. What is the easiest way to make sure I haven't fucked up?

i'm not sure. i thought XMP was only if you wanted to go above your RAM's tested speed but maybe I'm wrong.

Speccy has it at 1200, which is what I would expect for dual ranked

Attached: ram.png (703x541, 32K)

stop wasting your life chasing money. get a part time job that pays the bills and spend the rest of your time persuing a hobby. life is short and regardless of how much money you make you cannot take any of it with you when you die.

No fucking way that's a trap

I don't know, mixed timeline everywhere where things don't match up. Reporters are shit so but if so drugs and surgery from a young age. Imagine the fucked up shit his parents/teachers did to him to cause that.