Is there really a great difference in protonmail between .com and .ch?

I've made the mistake of registering in .com dominion. Is it safe?can the usa governement read my mail?

Attached: protonMail.png (830x427, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/blog/a-brief-update-regarding-ongoing-ddos-incidents/)
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/android/
reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/77ifdx/protonmail_bridge_is_here_for_windows_and_mac/don30zf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

switzerland generally flips usa off they dont dare to touch them for obvious reasons so they run free and do what ever the hell they want

having said that if the .com servers are in the same location you are safe

everything is routed via israel anyway

>Using protonmail
They ban you if they don't agree with your political views

noo
muh threats
muh incitement
muh hate speech
muh alt right retards cant into tech, im a smug self righteous bootlicking corporate-governmental apologist arent i so smart, i wageslave and buy product like a good goy, hehe bet youve never read stirner, right?

source?

Not if I don't screech them on social media like a retard they won't.

>doesn't trust CERN to not alter the timeline
>trusts CERN with emails

Some dude put up a bunch of posters telling people to hospitalize leftists or something, and his email was some white nationalist slogan. Despite being a paying customer, protonmail deleted his account. They said that they wouldn't have done it due to the possibility of false flagging if the email address wasn't also white nationalist.

So yeah, if you're gonna be putting up posters that attempt to incite violence, don't use something like [email protected] as your address.

who cares about free speech anyway? the right wants to censor just as much as the left does.
fuck these communist natzis trying to block private corporations from expressing their own opinions.

I don't really disagree (especially considering that people are making free speech alternatives), but it sure is strange to see the leftists, who typically despise corporations, take up the shield to defend these companies because they want all discussion silenced (which implies to me that they probably don't think they can win the argument).

Weren't they compromised?

ethnic cleansing isn't a political view, user.

You get both .com and .ch automatically when you sign up, it's just which you want as your default outgoing. Also pro tip, enable @pm.me in settings.

There is literally nothing "extremist" or "nationalist" in not wanting to be replaced. It's just survival.

this in all honesty my brethren.

@pm.me is pretty cool
i've been using protonmail for a while but i always feel like some retarded when giving my email on the phone or something. at least pm.me doesn't sound as low quality as proton.

Use cock.li you fucking retard

yeah, so Vincent can hand over more of your user data to the feds for GBP
lmfao, get bent retard

Sorry, but a decent email provider should be neutral and support freedom of speech no matter how much they disagree with it.

This
Also this

kys yourself bootlicker

no. who pays you?

>freedumb of speech
no such thing.
Keep crying about how you're not allowed to discuss plans to bomb mosques and gas Jews, incel.

Attached: blepgirl.png (310x294, 163K)

>I don't know what freedom of speech means

Pure freedom of speech is not a good thing, which is why you won't find a single place in the world that allows it.
If you know of any forums that allow for it, please let me know so that I can spam them with thousands of lines of NIGGER over and over again and watch as they begin to censor me by deleting my posts.

>filtering spamming is censorship
I know what you're baiting towards and it's retarded. Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: 1542923732198.png (750x709, 651K)

I'm assuming you're one of my dumbass tranny countryman referencing "freedom of speech" as it's defined in the Constitution. If you don't know anything about law, don't post about it. Also dilate.

It us, by every definition of the word, censorship.
You can have fun seething about how no one takes your political "views" seriously though. I suppose if all major companies and service providers are full of retarded trannies and diversity hires it should be easy to make your own service that's even better than theirs, right? Funny how no one has been able to actually do that though.
You lot are just like the people that major in gender studies and then complain about underrepresentation in tech. They could've majored in cs and changed those numbers, but instead they just complain.
You could make a competing service to proton mail, but since you're the equivalent to a gender studies student you will simply whine and cry about how unfair life is and how you're oppressed.

Attached: 1333628869423.jpg (406x480, 54K)

So if selective filtering of a certain type of inflammatory political statements doesn't bother me, are there any downsides to Protonmail?
Every thread about it devolves into a shitflinging spergfest where 0 sources get posted by anyone, but I feel like there's actual issues people are aware of that's getting drowned out

based

Attached: image.jpg (360x360, 128K)

But are there known accounts, with email names being killallwhites, that advocates violence towards rights that have yet to be deleted?

Switzerland's definition of freedom of speech may not be yours.

If you're content with Swiss laws and business practices, I don't think there is anything terribly problematic with them.

Even if you're a well adjusted, sane adult, and the political shit doesn't bother you, there are a few problems with protonmail.
First, they are vulnerable to DDOS attacks, locking out users from their emails. For me, this is a dealbreaker since I always need access to my email for my job. (source: protonmail.com/blog/a-brief-update-regarding-ongoing-ddos-incidents/)
Just as an aside, I think it is worth mentioning that if google servers go down, the effect will be widespread enough that no one from work will really be upset at you. If, however, you pick a smaller email provider that no one's heard of, and THAT goes down, you'll receive no sympathy.
The second issue is that protonmail does not support IMAP, and the mobile app is not open source. They do make an "IMAP bridge" that enables you to use an IMAP client, but I believe the bridge is also not open source.
protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/android/ (look in comments for "F-droid")
reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/77ifdx/protonmail_bridge_is_here_for_windows_and_mac/don30zf/

No.

tl;dr

it unironically is

thanks senpais, i'm just starting to de-google my life and protonmail looked bretty nice.

I don't think it is possible for anyone to use IMAP if they're simultaneously guaranteeing that they don't have the encryption/decryption keys for your email account.

Of course it'd be possible for them to have emails that are encrypted "inside", but you'd have to use enigmail or something for that and everyone you do correspondence with would have to cooperate.

Yeah, you're right. I didn't mean to imply that no IMAP support is a bad thing, but no IMAP support in combination with the closed source app is what I don't like.